- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story so leave some feedback on how I can make it better! :)

Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry its so short, First Chapter of my first story, hope you enjoy!

 

*beep* *beep* beep*

“What time is it”  thought  to myself as I rolled over in my bed to face my alarm clock.

“uhh… 8:15am...” I whispered to myself.

“... 8:15am!!!!!!!, THEY are going to be here any minute!!!”.

I sprung out of bed and started dig through my dresser looking for something to wear.

“How could I forget it was TODAY, I am totally not prepared!”. I yelled to no one in particular

I settled on a pair of beige khakis and my favorite blue Toronto Blue Jays Hoodie. I threw the rest of my clothes into my luggage. then I ran to my bathroom and quickly brush my teeth. I tossed that along with some toothpaste and a deodorant stick into a plastic bag, then I stuffed that into my  luggage.

The reason I was panicking was because in 15 minutes I was going to drive 10hrs from Toronto to Cape Cod with my family and I have not even started packing! I was your normal Sixteen year old boy with dark, messy brown hair, Hazel eyes and a fair skin complexion, but it's not me who is NOT normal. My Seventeen year old cousin Emma had jet black hair with blue highlights that matched her ocean blue eyes and  pale skin complexion. SHE was not your normal teenageer. Emma had the ability to shrink things and even people. Ever since we were kids, Emma would shrink me down and play games with her new 1 inch sized doll. Sometimes she would do it for fun or sometimes she would do it out of anger. I make sure to never try to get on her bad side because it might not work out the best for me. The thing was, Emma and her parents were coming on the trip as well. I wasn't that worried though, Emma didn’t shrink me around our parents, she prefered to keep it our LITTLE secret.

“Mark, are you ready!” my mom yelled as I came running down the stairs with my luggage.

“Yes mom” I said as I entered the kitchen.

I threw my luggage down in the living room and grabbed a piece of toast.

“Do you have everything?” my mom said to me as she was making her coffee.

“I’m pretty sure…” I said spreading Nutella on my toast.

I sat down at the counter and started eating my toast.

*Ding Dong*

I heard as i finished my last bite of toast. My dad came running down the stairs to greet my relatives.

“Hi, how are you?!?!?” I heard my dad say as he swang open the door.

My mom walked over to greet them as well.

I decided to check over my things in my luggage one last time before I left. I threw my phone, a pair of headphones and my PSP into my backpack for the drive.I swung my backpack over my shoulder and tightly gripped my luggage handle. I took one last deep breath before I walked into the hallway to see my Emma’s dead cold stare piercing me and her malicious smile making me feel a little uneasy.

“Hello” I said as I hugged my Aunt and Uncle.

“MARK!” Emma yelled as she squeezed me.

The well to familiar fruity scent of Emma’s perfume washed over me.  

“I missed you so much!” she yelled.

“I missed you too?” I said with a little concern in my voice.

“Awww, thats so cute” my mom said at the sight of us hugging.

There was a brief moment of silence.

“What are we waiting for? Let’s get this show on the road!” my Dad yelled.

We all scurried out the door and loaded up our luggages into the back of my dad’s eightteen passenger work van. My dad drove while my Uncle sat in the passenger seat talking to my dad the whole way down. The two moms sat in the front seat while I decided to take the very back seat because it was the longest I could probably lay down and get some sleep. As I started unpacking my stuff from my backpack, Emma jumped over the seat in front of me and landed right on top of me. She didn’t even bother to try to get up she just continued to lay on me.

“Its so good to finally see you again to cousin.” I managed to say through the air getting crushed out of my lungs.

“We are going to have so much fun this week aren't we LITTLE cousin?” Emma said with a cute little giggle.

“Whatever you say Emma…” I said rolling my eyes

She climbed off of me back to her seat in front. I just hoped she wouldn’t bother me for the rest of the drive. With that I decided to lay down and catch up on some sleep. Luckily Emma left me alone for the rest of the ride.

***

I woke  for lunch then played on my PSP for the rest of the ride while listening to music on my phone.

“We are here” My Aunt yelled from the front seat.

I looked out my window to see two equally sized cottages about 1 achor away from each other, with a huge forest of oak trees surrounding both cottages.

“ Why are there two cottages?” I said to my parents

“Well… One is for us, and the other is for you and Emma. We figured you guys were old enough to  have your own place plus I doubt you guys want to hang out with your old stinky parents so we rented two cottages.” My dad said with a satisfactory grin on his face.

At this statement my jaw dropped out of disbelief. I was speechless.

“That is Awesome!!! Thanks Uncle John!!!” I heard Emma yell while she was staring at me the whole time.

I looked over at Emma to see the same malicious smile she wore this morning.

I knew that I was in for an adventure this upcoming week.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

More Giantess action in the next chapter, I promise stay tuned!!!