- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Laura Marano doesn't belong to me. The setting and actions in this story is not true in a novel, movie, TV show, etc. All rights reserved.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Edit:

Created a picture that involves this story here http://s612.photobucket.com/user/LauraMaranoFanFicDoctor/media/Mobile%20Uploads/JPEG_1439712834797_-1474513124.jpg_zps3r53zquj.png.html

It's bad ik, but I'm not good with photo editing/creating.

Laura looked down at her caught red handed pervert fans.

"So you thought that you little fappers can get away with taking pictures of my sexy feet do ya? Hehe I guess I should make you useful. Ooh I know!" She exclaims walking to her closet. Pulling out some white heels made for this occasion. Made for her new pleasure slaves.
"I will make you useful by becoming pleasure toys." She explained to their awe/feared faces.
She put her heels on, but slowly, to make sure that those foot pervs would get a erection.
She stood up slowly, towering the 5 tiny men. Raising her foot in the air behind her. Showing her gorgeous toes to the men. If they hadn't got an erection already, they most certainly had now.

"Now who wants to get fucked by a foot?" She asks the small croud.

Almost everyone's hands came up. She picked the black haired guy. after a 5 second debate. He would become her pleasure toy. She slightly slid her foot out of her heel and placed the tiny man right where her toes would be.
The man couldn't take it anymore. He started to rub his cock from her sexy foot.

"I'll be gentle with you little man, now toe or ball?" She asks him in a lustful but evil expression.

The man started to say, "b-b-ba-ll" He managed to speak out.

"Good, I hope you enjoy this little pervert, because this is what you been dreaming of, getting fucked by a innocent yet sexy actress like me."

She started to make her foot hover over the man. The man took off his pants and lay down. 

"Your gonna get 1 sexy footjob from a goddess. Not just any goddess, Laura marano. A innocent but sexy looking actress." She continued. Smiling over the horny man, now getting fucked by her feet.


She was gentle at first. Making motion with her feet up and down. She then started to move her feet, feeling his body squirming with pleasure. She then thought crushing him to a pulp. Which made her horny herself. She then unzipped her pants. moving her panties aside, showing her naked vagina.
She then squatted in front of the men. Opening her pussy lips to show off her horniness.


"1 of you get into my vagina or I'll crush your boners. All of yours!" She lied. The ginger - like man approached her vagina. Taking off his pants in the process.
"Good pervert  The rest of you will die now right after I orgasm. I guess you guys aren't pervy enough to have your dreams come true." She explained to the other 4 men now with fear replacing their horniness.

They tried to run, but Laura was too fast for them. She lifted her other foot up over the croud, but aiming at that dark colored man with a black shirt. She lined up her sexy toes over him. Then, out of horny thinking instead of instinct, slammed her heel down onto the man. She then started to feel more horny as she heard a pop from her feet. She moaned, with the ginger boy about to put his body into her vagina, not caring about the rest, saw her pussy throbbing. It's begging for attention with all the sexual interactions she's doing to them. He put his body feet first into her vagina. Which made her hump the man faster in her foot. While alsi starting to grind the man she just crushed. Feeling the man in her feet. The sexy heel crushing, and now the fucking in her vagina. provided by the ginger boy.


She couldn't take it. She reached her climax. Spewing her love juice all over the poor man. Then the cum managed to reached its way towards the men running. Stopping them dead in their tracks. She panted hard as she looked at her foot she was fucking the man with. She saw blood oozing out in front of her heel, making her realize that her climax must've made her put too much pressure on the man. Crushing him.


She smiled. She just cummed by killing men. Her feet must be that sexually sensitive to squirming creatures that make good popping noises and their organs feeling good to crush. She saw the men that tripped on her own cum.
3 more left! She thought to herself. Thinking all the things she can do to them with her feet.


"That's what happens when slaves run from their master, another stunt like that and you can become a squish toy." She deviously explained to the remaining people left alive.


She put her panties and pants back on. Removing the now crushed ginger-boy. "Such a shame you guys only have 1 use before you expire." Laura sighed. She show her slaved the crushed boy she's holding and the splattered stain on her heel.
"Oh well, since they expired, might as well crush them. Get as much use as I can before it breaks" She said in disappointment. She took her heels off. Exposing a red pool of blood on the ball of lauras foot and on her sexy white heel. Now oozing down more swiftly on the front of her heel.
She moved her heels aside as she shows her slaves her sexy feet in their glory. With her skin tan and her toenails painted blood red.
"Let's get this over with." Laura repeated herself. She stood up, lifted her foot into the ground and smashed the corspe into a fine red stain in the carpet. She then moaned again. Grinding the corspe to a pulp slowly.


She then lifted her foot up. Showing what kind of power she has over the pleasure slaves.


"Now that's taken care of, what should I do with you 3?" She asks them.
She thinks about eating them for a midnight snack. No. They would taste horrible.
She then thinks about using them to massage her breast while 1 of them fucks her again.
Nah. She did that to the last batch of perverts she dispose of.

"I'm sorry slaves, but I can't think of anything, I guess I'll have to crush you." She sighs once again. This batch will serve as a foot pleasure batch." She thought to herself.


The 3 remaining men ran, but she just smiled. They can't hide from her. She lifted her barefoot and crushed the 2 men running for the door. She started to press down on their bodies. Turning them into bloody corspes. Every crunch of their bones. Every burst of their innards she feels makes her more hornier and hornier. She almost reached orgasm when she was done grinding the 2 bodies, she lifted her foot up. Revealing 2 crushed corspes. When she looked at her foot, she saw a stain on her toe and 1 on the heel of her foot. She grin evily.
She scanned for the last slave. She saw him hiding behind her chair. She quickly stomped her way towards him. She wants to crush him to orgasm 1 last time for tonight.


"Fee-Fi-Fo-Fum. I see a little toy to satisfy my pussy." She exclaims. The poor guy attempted to run but like the other 2 people, she was too fast. Making sure that she will crush him on her most sensitive part of her foot. The side of her ball. She decided to trap him in her feet. Slowly crushing him until: Pop! She not only bursts him open like a grape, she will orgasm as well.


Instead of crushing him to a pulp right away, she trapped him. The man was confused. Why was he still alive? Is it a miracle? Unfortunately for him, it won't be and laura will make sure of that. She decided to let the death commence. Slowly caving in on him. He attempted to push the fleshy cave out, but hee strength is far greater then him.


Lauras pussy is starting to reach orgasm again once the man started to break like a twig. The pressure slowly but surely killing him. Then he fell unconscious from all the pain. When Laura was about to reach her orgasm she immediately engulfed the rest of the puny man. Crushing him in the process.


She finally cummed. Her vaginal fluids hitting the bed and onto the floor. She then, like she did with the rest of her slaves that night, started grinding the body. Until there was nothing but a red stain on on her foot and the floor.
She laughed deviously. Looking at the mess she made in her room. All the blood stains and cum are everywhere on the floor. She smiled again. And looked at her feet.
"5 perverts made me cum twice in 1 night. I should just stick with crushing with my feet for now on." She thought.

She got a sponge with soap and cleaned up the floors.


15 minutes later, the floor was clean, just like it was before she started cumming and crushing.
She decided to head to bed. She has a long day of acting tomorrow.


That night she dreams about crushing new york under her sexy naked body. Laura hopes that more perverts raid her room so she can have 'fun' with them.

Chapter End Notes:

This was my 1st official story. I accept both positive and negative reviews. No complaining in the reviews otherwise you'll  make yourself look bad (just trying to help you)

 

For a 1st story, there was no in depth plot line.