- Text Size +

(Part 2)

Valerie walked to the prisoners inside of the tank, her thin flip-flops slapping against her soles with each step. She reached down inside and, rather than pick a single guy, she picked out five of them: among them the last three African American men that had remained in the container. She carried them over to her friends, who both peered over to see her hoard.

"Wow, you got alot," Kyra said.

"More Black guys?" Candace observed.

"There's none left, either." Valerie stuck her tongue out at her in a playful-mocking manner.

"Aw man..." Candace sounded disappointed. "You got them all before I had a chance to."

"Sorry, not sorry." Valerie chuckled. "If you don't hide them from me, they're all mine."

"Jungle-lover..." Candace sighed. "I guess I can't blame you."

Bending over, she placed the group of men in her hands onto the floor in front of her. As soon as she did so, one of the Black men turned around and bolted away from her. Valerie saw this, but for some reason decided to ignore him.

"Uh, Val?" Kyra called, trying to bring attention to the fleeing man.

"I'll get him," Valerie said as she stood up. She then placed her hands on her hips as she started to address the tiny men at her feet. "Okay, you ants. I want you to pick which one of you I should kill first!"

Her request caused immediate infighting, as the men all began to argue and yell at each other over which one of them would be her first victim. Tensions rose to the point that they even became violent, shoving and even punching one another. The three giant women watched as the small group almost nearly descended into a brawl, and as minutes passed, they were obviously no closer in deciding who would die first than when they started.

"You know what?" Valerie finally said after allowing this to go on for as long as it did. "I'll just kill you all at the same time!"

Her words seemed to get through to them, as they ceased fighting and began to flee in fear of their lives. Valerie moved both of her feet closed to each other, bent her knees, and then jumped forward, landing on all four of them and crushing them all flat under both of her size 5 peds. After standing briefly on them, she jumped again, this time onto the same spot. She jumped again and again, each time mashing their bodies more and more into the wood as with her her full weight.

"Who are you supposed to be? Mario?" Kyra joked.

"Please." Valerie scoffed as she jumped twice more. "If I was Mario, Bowser wouldn't have been a problem after the first time."

Valerie stepped off of the spot on which the group of men had been utterly smashed into the floor. She then looked towards the tank and flashed the men inside a sadistic smile, before lifting her right foot and showing them the bottom of her flip-flop. Though black, they could still see the blood and gore pressed into its foamy treads.

"What do you all think?" she asked them. "You wanna join them?"

The men did not respond; they merely cowered and awaited the inevitable time in which one of the three would come for them.

Placing her foot back onto the floor, she looked towards the fifth man, who had fled an admirable distance away from her.

"Kick him over for me," Valerie ordered.

Kyra followed after the man, crossing the distance that he had crossed in mere seconds. She stomped down right in front of his path and slid her foot to her right, kicking him across the polished surface until he slid right in front of Valerie. She kneeled down over him, and as he tried to get up, she pressed her index finger onto his chest and pinned him against the floor.

"Did you really think you could run away from me?" Valerie pressed down harder, and judging from the man's pained reaction, it seemed as if she may have broken some of his ribs. "You got some balls on you, you little ant. Too bad it doesn't matter."

Her finger withdrew from his body, and he was left lying on the ground while clutching his chest in an effort to nurse it. Valerie stared him down for a few seconds, before she brought her open palm down on the man. It collided with the floor and the man with a rather loud smack, demolishing the man underneath it with a crimson burst. She kept her hand in place for several seconds, before picking it off from the floor and exposing the flattened man left in its wake. She licked the blood left on her hand.

Seeing these women so callously kill fellow human beings like it was nothing but an exercise of fun made Reese sick to his stomach, and the sight of the crushed and torn bodies did not help matters. Reese wanted to close his eyes and wait for it all to be over, but like a bad car accident, he found himself unable to look away. Many of the men seemed to share the same sentiment, they too looking on as this vicious display of a complete lack of regard for life.

"This isn't happening... This isn't happening... This isn't happening..." One man repeated ad nauseam while rocking back and forth in a fetal position.

"They really are going to kill us all..." Another said.

"Evil bitches! Fuck them to hell, stupid whores!!" Said a rather angry fellow.

"My turn," Kyra announced as she approached, her flip-flops also making its distinctive slapping noise. Reese noticed that her toenails were painted almost the same shade of red as the blood of the men that they were spilling.

She picked out two men and carried them back with her. She placed one man on the floor and concealed the other within her hand by closing her fingers around him.

"Okay, little guy," she said to the guy on the floor right in front of her flip-flop-clad left foot. "I want you to kiss my toes. If you do that, then maybe I'll think about letting you live."

Perhaps the guy wanted to cling onto even the smallest of chances that he'd make it through this ordeal alive, as he practically flung himself onto Kyra's foot. One by one, he embraced each of her toes and pressed his face into them; from Reese's perspective, he could not see the actual act of kissing, but it was clear that he was doing so.

"She ain't gonna spare him," a man nearby plainly stated.

The men watched as Kyra's victim kept at it, making a third trip through her toes as if it was some sort of marathon. He definitely had a burning will to live, but then again, so did the rest of them.

Suddenly, with a giggle, Kyra lifted her foot slightly and nudged him forward, knocking him onto the floor.

"Nice job, little man," Kyra praised. "But I did say that I might think about keeping you alive. ...Too bad!"

She brought her foot down onto the man, crushing him beneath her flip-flop as blood burst from underneath the front of it and sprayed onto the floor. Pressing down even harder, she lifted her heel slightly and began to twist her foot on the spot, her toes flexing as it moved from side-to-side, grinding the over-eager man into a bloody pulp on the wooden floor. She continued for several seconds, until she stopped and removed her foot from it, revealing that he was nothing more than a fine red paste on both the floor and on the bottom of her sandal.

"Aww, too bad," Candace said. "You should have kept him alive a little while longer."

"Nah. Like Val said, he's just a bug," Kyra responded. "There's nothing special about him. In fact, he was kinda ugly."

She took a couple of steps forward, kneeling down and lowering her closed hand closer to the floor. Her fingers opened up, and allowed the man inside to spill out from within it and hit the floor. She stood back upright and looked down on him as he crawled backwards away from her. Reese wondered if he was also going to attempt to run away, something that so far had not worked out well at all with any of the previous men who tried.

"What're you gonna do with him?" Valerie asked. "Is he going to kiss on your other foot?"

"No," Kyra answered. "I think I'll just crush him right away."

Upon saying this, the man stood up and dashed away from her.

"But first, I want to make him smaller." Kyra pointed towards the man, and as she did so, a jolt of a strange, pale blue lightning-like energy shot from its tip and hit him, coating him with a similarly-colored glow as the man rapidly shrunk even smaller than he was before, so much so that once the light disappeared and the shrinking process ended, Reese could barely see him at all without squinting.

If there was little chance of escape before, there was definitely no chance of him getting away now.

"Aww, look at him," Kyra cooed. "He's as small as a flea, but he's still running."

She then slipped her right foot out of its flip-flop, and lowered its big toe upon the minuscule living speck below her, completely engilfing him underneath; to the man, it must have looked like a vast ceiling was falling onto him. As it settled on the floor, she twisted her toe from left to right to turn his very being into nothing more than a smear. Soon, she lifted her toe, revealing a small red splatter on the floor and a red stain on the bottom of her toe.

"I barely felt him pop!" Kyra giggled.

"Hey, if you shrink them too small, we might actually lose them," Valerie said.

"They'd die some way," Candace added as she stepped closer to the men's aquarium. "We'd step on them, they'd get eaten by something, or they'd starve to death. But what's the fun in not knowing if you killed them?" She reached inside and removed two more men from within, both of them brown-haired fellows, one scrawnier than the other.

Reese looked around; including him, there were only ten men left inside, all of them sweating nervously and still frightened beyond words that their individual ends were fast approaching. He did not know if he was lucky or not that he had been spared until now. He almost wished that he had been slain earlier so that he at least would not have to bear the apprehensive suspense of his coming death.

Candace sat down on the floor, and unbuckled her sandal from her right foot, slipping it off and placing it down besides her. "Ky, why don't we give this guy," she held one of the men in front of her, displaying him to Kyra, "the Ebony-Ivory Experience?"

Kyra and Valerie exchanged curious looks. "The what?" Kyra was a bit mystified.

"Just come sit on the floor in front of me. And take your other shoe off."

Kyra did as requested, kicking off her other flip-flop and walking over to join Candace on the floor, sitting with her legs crossed in front of her friend.

"What is this about?" Kyra asked.

Candace turned the man towards her. "I want to squeeze his guy between our feet."

"Why?" Valerie asked.

Candace smiled. "Why not?"

Kyra was a bit more receptive to this request. "Okay!"

Stuffing the other man into her pants pocket and setting her hand over it, she stretched her right leg out, while Kyra did the same with her left. As the women's feet met at their heels, Candace leaned forward and hovered the guy in her hand over their feet. Like many of their previous victims, he fought to free himself, pushing against her fingers in an effort to do so. Reese wondered if the man ever realized that doing so would cause him to fall right where these bloodthirsty women wanted him.

"Looks like he's really eager to get in there!" Kyra said of him.

"Yeah, you're right. Hey, little man. You have a foot fetish?" Candace japed. "Well, I hope you enjoy this!"

She released him from her grip, causing him to drop down between both of their soles. The man struggled to climb free as the women closed their feet upon each other, engulfing him completely between their flesh. Kyra chuckled as she seemed to press her size 7 foot against Candace's sole with a fair bit more force, as if she was deliberately trying to crush the man.

"Hey, don't do that," Candace chided. "Let's let him suffer a bit."

"Aww, okay." Kyra sounded a bit disappointed.

For several minutes, the two women kept their feet together, occasionally giggling and making remarks on how "ticklish" he felt and that he was trying to claw out from within. From Reese's perspective, the poor soul was completely out of his sight; even focusing on where their feet had meet did not give him even a small peek at the man between them. With their contrasting skin tones, it seemed that Candace's ridiculous "Ebony-Ivory Experience" was more-or-less an appropriate name for what this man was going through, though Reese imagined that all he could see was darkness.

Valerie suddenly chuckled. "Your little guy isn't the only one moving. That guy from before, I think he finally made it out of my pussy."

Kyra turned back to look at Valerie, an expression of mild surprise on her face. "He actually did crawl out? Dude's a real fighter!"

Valerie nodded.

"Are you going to shove him back in there?"

"No." As before, she unbuckled and unzipped her skirt and pulled it down slightly. Then, she reached into her panties and pulled out the disheveled Black man from within it. Moist with her vaginal juices mixed with his own sweat, he breathed heavily, as if he was fully taking advantage of having breathable air.

Valerie brought the man to her face. Flashing him a smile, she pulled him to her mouth, and licked his entire body from head to foot, coating him with a third kind of liquid.

"Ew!" Kyra was somewhat disgusted. "Even after he was down there!?"

"I've put nastier things in my mouth," Valerie responded. "Like that time I-"

"No. Stop," Candace curtly interrupted. "We don't want to hear about that."

Valerie frowned. "Oh well." Her eyed turned their attention back the man in her hand, who was still reeling from her saliva being slathered upon him. "Little guy, you may have escaped from my cooch, but there's some place where you won't be able to get out of." She grinned. "I'll give you a hint: I really love eating chocolate."

With that, she opened her mouth and put the pleading man inside. After closing her mouth and trapping him within, she seemed to copy what Candace did with her own "meals", briefly relishing in his very being before she gulped, swallowing him.

"Let's see you get out of my tummy!" Valerie said as she patted her belly, before looking back to the other two women on the floor. "How's your guy doing?"

"He's not moving anymore," Candace replied. "Maybe he's finally had it."

She pulled her foot back, finally exposing the man who briefly stuck to Kyra's sole before falling onto the floor. Kyra's leg also retreated, and she peered over to look down at him, he too trying to catch his breath as much as he could.

"Can I squish him?" Kyra asked.

"No, he's still mine," Candace answered. "You can play with him a bit if you want, though."

"Alright..." Kyra immediately began to prod and fondle the man with her toes, rocking him back and forth and rubbing them upon his face and chest.

Candace dug into her pocket and pulled out her other victim, the man she had shoved in there before. "As for you..." She placed him onto the center of her sandal. Unlike the previous men, he did not move; perhaps he was too frightened to do so or he knew the futility of attempting to do so.

"Get smaller," Candace ordered, pointing at the guy and releasing the same burst of the light blue lightning from before from her own fingertip. It coated the man with the same ethereal glow as the last guy who experienced it, and like him, he diminished even further in size. The process did not last as long as with the previous time, it ending when the guy was reduced to what appeared to only be a third of how tall he was before. "Good boy." Candace stood up and then walked behind the sandal, placing her bare foot right behind its heel.

Looking down at the sandal, in particular the man set upon it, she tapped her foot on the floor a few times, before lifting it slightly and moving it into the shoe. It seemed that it had dawned on the tiny man what was about to happen as he sprung to life and foolishly started to run in the opposite direction. Its toes lifted, Candace's foot slowly slid further into the sandal, and even with the tiny man using as much energy as he could, he could not outrun the massive ped plowing towards him.

Before long, the ball of her foot met with the back of his body and pushed him off of his feet. He was left immobile as her foot passed over him, completely engulfing him beneath it as it continued on, her toes lowering in the process until they hugged the sandal's thong. Afterward, she reached down and buckled the ankle strap, securing the sandal to her foot once more.

"He might still be alive," Candace said of the man trapped between her foot and the insole of her sandal. "Alright, Ky. I'm going to take care of that guy now."

Still toying with the man, Kyra's toes rested on the his body, pressing down slightly on him. "Mm." She withdrew her foot and stood up, stepping back from him as Candace approached him.

The man trembled in hear as she circled around him like a vulture in the sky. To the man below her, it must have been unbearable, watching her walk around him, no doubt wondering when she would finally make her move. The anticipation was perhaps more torture than the actual act of killing that she would employ. Reese wondered if she was prolonging this to also torment the man inside of her shoe; assuming that he was still alive, he would feel every step she took, with no hope of escape.

Finally, Candace stopped, and, with her left foot, stepped down on his legs. The man hollered in pain as his legs were crushed underneath, and she seemed to apply even more pressure on them. The man attempted to crawl backwards, eventually severing his torso from his crushed legs. He slowly made his way away from her left foot, his blood creating a red track as it spurted out, but he did not make any headway at all before Candace lifted her other foot and brought it down hard upon the rest of his body, demolishing it with a loud thud that caused more blood to splatter out from beneath its sandal. She slid her foot to the left, smearing the man's remains into a crimson trail with it.

Valerie was in awe. "Wow, did you guys see him try to crawl away with half his body gone?!"

"Yeah, did he really think he was gonna live through that?" Kyra added. "I wanted to jump in and crush him myself."

"The guy in my shoe is dead now." Candace looked down to her right foot. "It happened when I stomped on Mr. Half-A-Man. But I meant to do that, anyway."

The remaining men shivered in trepidation. It was time for one of these cruel ladies to pick their next victim or victims. There was no hope, no inkling of hope, that any one of them would be spared; these women were far too happy to massacre them all in the most humiliating of manners. Crushed like bugs, eaten like snacks, and violently torn apart, it was clear that these women saw them as something far less than human. These were all men with friends and families who would no doubt be wondering what happened to their sons, brothers, fathers, and so forth, and these undeniably-evil women did not seem to care less about that.

"Oh, hey guys?" Valerie looked off in the distance, a hint of worry in her voice. "It's getting late. I have to be home in twenty minutes."

"Oh, really?" Kyra sounded surprised as she followed her gaze. "Time really flies... Yeah, I have to get outta here soon, too."

"Should we save the rest of them for next time?" Valerie asked. "Who knows when we'll have time to be able to get so many guys together again?"

This suggestion renewed a sense of hope within the remaining men. If they were allowed a reprieve, then that would give them time to work on a way to not only escape, but get help and report what they had witnessed to the proper authorities. There was no doubt in any of the men's minds that these women deserved nothing short of life in prison, if not the death penalty. Perhaps another person who also possessed the ability to shrink matter would carry it out upon them as a sort of karmic justice.

"Mm-mm, hell no." Candace shook her head. "Yeah, you're that we might not be able to do this again for a long time, but I can't have them sitting in here all day."

Just like that, all the hope the men had been feeling was dashed into pieces.

"Besides," Candace continued, "it's because we can only do this every few months or so that we have to appreciate when we can."

"True..." Kyra agreed. "So, what are you going to do?"

"I'm sure you both have to clean yourselves up," Candace began to answer, "So while you're doing that, I'm gonna take them all out and stomp on them. The sooner I can clean up in here, the better."

"Oooh!!" Valerie became excited. "I wanna help you step on them!"

"Me too," Kyra chimed in. "My folks can wait a few more minutes, and I want to crush some with my bare feet."

Candace smiled. "Well, alrighty then!"

Reese and the remaining men began to cower and back away from the approaching giantesses; only one was menacing enough, but all three coming at the same time was something that was truly frightening. Especially as they were coming for every single man left inside.

Upon reaching them, all three of the women reached into the tank and took out every single one of the men. The men tried to run and avoid their hands as they grabbed for them, some even shoving and punching at them, but it was no use. One by one, they were all plucked out, with Reese himself being taken up by the very woman who brought him here, Kyra.

Candace led her friends back to the center of the room, and the three set the group of men onto the floor. The men huddled together, shivering at the prospect of their impending demises as the three women stood in a circle around them, each one glaring down at them with clear malice hidden behind their deceptively cheerful eyes.

The men, Reese included, all watched them, whimpering and trembling in extreme anguish and fear with the cold realization that this was the end. Reese thought on about the things in his life he still had left to do. He was supposed to graduate from college this year, aiming to start working towards a career as a financial advisor afterwards. Though he strayed enough to be seduced by Kyra, he fully intended to go the distance with his girlfriend and even marry her. It would have been a great ceremony, with all of their friends and family attending. He would have traveled the world with her and eventually settle down and have children. He and his wife would watch them all grow up as they grew old together, and eventually retire to a nice neighborhood as their children embarked on their own lives and started families of their own.

It would have been a great life.

And these women were taking it all away from him.

Thinking on this caused him to shed a tear or two.

After a bit of an agonizing wait that seemed longer than it actually was, Valerie finally made the first move, lifting her foot over the men and giving them a clear view of the sole of her flip-flop, the blood and some remains of her earlier victims pressed clean into it. The men all scattered, Reese included, and bolted in different directions, all of them managing to avoid being flattened by Valerie's foot as it hit the floor.

"And off they go!" Kyra announced.

"Yep," Candace said. "Every girl for herself!"

Reese expended as much energy as he could during his sprint. He had no idea why he was, since he knew that there was no escape, not even a hint of hope of it. Perhaps his body was moving on instinct, that it still possessed a strong desire to live.

The floor shook with heavy thuds, and he heard laugher from above. Reese looked behind as the three women began stomping indiscriminately upon the men behind him, some managing to narrowly avoid their feet, while others unfortunately fell victim. Kyra crushed a man near the center of the circle, grinding him out under her bare sole and giggling over it. Candace trailed a duo of men running too close to one another and tread on them, spinning around on the foot that crushed them and walking towards another man she had spotted, her sandals tracking their blood with each step. Valerie, making a mock-roaring noise as if she was a movie monster, used both of her feet after the other to either stomp on or scare a man fleeing from her; eventually, his life was snuffed out under her sandaled foot.

Candace lifted her foot high over another poor soul and lowered it down hard, obliterating him under her heel with such force that blood shot out from underneath and splattered onto the floor. She then immediately stepped after a second man running away from her, capturing the back of his leg beneath her foot and crushing it. He fell onto his knees, unable to move any further and screaming in pain, before Candace's sandal stomped down and ended his existence.

Kyra chased after a runner of her own, the man yelling and pleading as her shadow loomed over him. Her foot crashed into her back, and he was knocked downed, falling some distance ahead due to the impact. Before he could even recover, Kyra brought the ball of her foot down, and he exploded in a red burst from the force. "I love how this feels!" she purred.

Valerie, once again playing "Super Mario", jumped on her next victim who had tripped and fallen, smashing him into the floor under the full weight of her body, jumping twice more to further break his body into bloody bits. Another man unwisely ran past her, but she swiped her foot at him and kicked him away, sliding him over to where Kyra was. Before he could recover, Kyra moved her foot over him and slowly lowered it onto his body. The man tried to crawl free, but as her foot settled more and more onto the floor and on him, he was unable to free himself. He screamed as the foot completely engulfed him, his face being covered by the ball of her foot, before he was crushed underneath into a red goo that Kyra was all too happy to show off.

"How many are left?" Candace asked, bringing her foot down on one more fellow and grinding his life out beneath her sandal.

"I have one more over here," Valerie announced. A man at her feet was on his knees, pleading for his life, it looked like. Valerie bent down and simply spat a glob of saliva onto him, before standing back upright and stepping on him as well, her flip-flop twisting and pulverizing its victim underneath. "Not anymore!"

Kyra searched on the floor, before her eyes locked onto Reese. "There's one over there!"

Fear gripped his very being as she started to approach. Reese finally took his eye off of the action and focused on his run, hastening his pace. He heard and felt Kyra approaching, one of her bare feet slapping against the floor while the other was accompanied with a more sticky sound of the blood on its sole.

Reese continued to run, watching as Candace also approached him. He altered his direction toward his left to attempt to avoid them both. However, he heard a third set of feet rapidly approach. Before he could react, Valerie was midair again, attempting to land on him with both of her feet.

He quickly shifted to his right, just as Valerie's feet hit the floor with a loud thud. Though even if he hadn't, she had landed too far away from him. Reese wondered why that was, but he did not have much time to think it over much longer, as Candace had reached him and stomped down in his path with her left foot, accompanied with deafening crash that rung in his ears. Her toes wiggled as Reese turned around and ran in the opposite direction. ...Right into Kyra's range.

He stopped almost immediately and tried to turn around, but his ankle tripped over the other and he fell onto the floor. As he tried to get up, he looked around and saw the feet of all three women approaching him. Each of those feet had claimed many victims that night, and they intended to finish off the list by adding him to it. He turned his head upwards, watching as Kyra, Valerie, and Candace stood over him and discussed him.

"Is he the last one?" Valerie asked.

"Yeah," Candace answered. "He's pretty cute, and I love his sandy hair. What's his name?"

"Reese, I think," Kyra replied; Reese was surprised that she even acknowledged him beyond being something to squash. "He is cute, though. Too bad I'm going to crush him."

"Aww, you're doing it?" Valerie sounded disappointed. "Can we at least play Rock-Paper-Scissors for it?"

Kyra shook her head. "No, I brought him here, so I'm the one who gets to finish him off. By the way," her tone became a bit more upbeat, "thank you both for not picking him out before I got a chance to get to him."

Candace shrugged. "Alright, go ahead."

Valerie pouted as Kyra took a step forward. Reese and Kyra's eyes stared each other down, the situation more as if he was the prey waiting for his predator to make the next move. The room was so quiet that one could hear a pin drop, his heart beat at a rapid pace, and sweat dripped from his brow as both Valerie and Candace looked on at this tense showdown.

Then, Kyra smiled as she lifted her right foot from the floor and moved it over his body. Its sole was rather red from the blood of the men she had just crushed before, bits of their flesh littered into it, and it slowly hovered over to him before it started to descend. As he watched her pale sole fall upon his body, Reese's mind ordered for him to get up and run, but the rest of his body disobeyed. It seemed that it had finally given up, and has resigned itself to its fate.

"And this is it!" Kyra's voice called. "Goodbye, little Reese!"

Her foot lowered upon his legs, and he screamed in agony as they were compressed between her sole and the floor. He could not even move them anymore, feeling nothing but sheer pain. The weight moved up his body, not taking his chest with it, breaking his ribcage and puncturing his lungs. He spat out blood shooting up from his insides, soon finding himself unable to scream anymore as his lungs filled with blood.

Kyra's foot continued on, showing no mercy or relent as it literally crushed the very life out of his body. His vision became watery and began to blur, before it started to go dark from both the foot's shadow and his life escaping him. Images of his loved ones flashed before his eyes, and just as the pain reached a fever pitch, Reese mustered up the last of his strength to say one thing before he completely lost consciousness.

"I'm sorry, Rache-"



[THE END]