- Text Size +

Fun Time Massacre

Reese looked on in absolute horror. He was not alone; nearly two dozen other young, college-aged men were with him, all bearing witness to the terror that was unfolding before them, beyond the transparent wall of their rectangular glassy prison. They were trapped; said wall surrounded them and completely closed them inside, and it was too high and steep for them to climb. They could do nothing but watch.

Beyond the glass were three women. Three giant women at that, though that was not completely accurate. The three were not truly giant; the men were instead all tiny, having been shrunken down to no more than two inches in size by these three young vixens and all gathered together inside what was likely a small aquarium intended for pets. Said aquarium was placed on top of a small table inside of what looked like a den, the curtains and shades of its two windows drawn closed.

The three women were no older than 25, young and very bewitching. One, named Kyra, was around 5' 5" and had pale skin with wavy red hair, much of it tied into a ponytail, her attire consisted of a tight green t-shirt and white short shorts. Kyra was the one who had seduced Reese and lured him into her grasp. The second, Valerie, was an Asian woman of similar height but with a more petite build and long, silky dark hair; at present, she wore a tan cardigan over a black shirt and a white mini-skirt. Finally, the third was a rather buxom Black woman named Candace, who stood a head taller than her companions with shoulder-length black hair and a milk chocolate skin complexion, she donned a low-cut white tanktop and light blue jeans. In any other context, these women would be quite attractive, and it's no doubt that most of the men there had fallen for them like flies falling for sweet nectar inside of a flytrap.

The three laughed and traded friendly banter with each other as if they were having nothing more than a good time.

The truth of it was that they were. Just at the expense of their tiny prisoners.

Kyra held a young blond man in between her finger and thumb, and held him up towards Valerie and Candace.

"Watch this," Kyra said, before turning him upside down and pinching both of his shins with both hands. Then, she pulled them apart, tearing the hysterical man in half with them and spilling copious amounts of blood onto the floor. Soon, he was completely bisected, his head still remaining intact on one halve. "Now he's half the man he used to be!"

The women all giggled as Kyra released her hold on both parts of his body and letting him fall to the floor.

"Look at this one," Valerie spoke, referring to a tiny Black man in her palm. He was on his knees, and his hands were clasped together as if he was pleading for her to spare him. "He's begging for me to spare his life."

Valerie then quickly clenched her hand into a fist and squeezed hard, until blood began to drip down from within it.

"Not a chance!" she happily exclaimed, with Kyra and Candace both laughing in response.

As Valerie opened her fist to let the man's mangled corpse fall to the floor, Candace displayed a man of her own: another blond-haired man held in her fingers.

"This guy kept lookin' at my tits when I first met," she said. "Maybe I should give him a closer look?"

"Yeah, do it!" "Yeah!" Both Kyra and Valerie cheered.

"Alright...!" Candace lowered the man into her cleavage. She tucked him in between her D-cup-sized breasts, leaving nothing but barely his head exposed. Then, as the man seemingly fought to free himself, she placed her hands on the opposite sides of her breasts and began to press them together. Though he couldn't hear him, Reese saw that the man screamed in agony, until blood splattered from his mouth and then the inevitable happened: he himself burst in a gory red explosion that stained her skin and even her shirt as the blood dripped down to it.

"Gone!" Candace proudly proclaimed.

Kyra and Valerie giggled gleefully.

"Oh wait," Candace looked down towards the floor, and pointed downwards in front of her. Both Kyra and Valerie followed her finger to the particular spot that she was pointing. "Another one begging for his life."

Candace lifted her leg and then quickly stomped down on the spot at which the women had been looking, with enough force to shake the table that Reese and his fellow prisoners were set upon.

"...And his life is mine!" Candace declared.

As all three laughed again, the men inside of the glass prison groveled and whimpered in fear and anxiety. A few behind Reese were even trying to climb the unassailable glass wall, but were unable to get any sort of hold on its slippery surface. Others opted instead to punch at and even tackle the glass with as much strength as they could muster, yelling and screaming in panic all the while. Most of the men, Reese included, stayed still and watched. Those four men that they had just slaughtered were not the first, and it was already unnervingly clear that they would not be the last, either.

"We're all going to die..." lamented a captive besides Reese.

Reese briefly shot a worried look at him, before reaching into his pocket and pulling out his smartphone. Unfortunately, but unsurprisingly, the phone was unable to pick up any sort of signal at its present size, effectively making it useless in this situation. No doubt the other men tried and discovered the same thing. Putting the phone back into his pocket, he turned his attention back to the three giants beyond the glass.

"But seriously," Valerie said as her laughing fit came to an end. "I wish I could squeeze a guy between my boobs, but mines are too small." She cupped her just barely B-cup breasts in her hands.

"Yeah, you're like an ironing board," Candace taunted.

"Shut up, Candy," Valerie retorted, blushing slightly in embarrassment.

"Anyway, it's time to get more of them!" Kyra said, before approaching the men's containment.

Most of the men inside panicked and scurried as fast as they could away from the redheaded giantess, huddling against the back wall as tightly as they could. Reese's heart raced as Kyra's bright blue eyes scanned from side to side, as if she was seeking out someone in particular. Soon, a smile formed on her face as her eyes locked onto one man in particular: a young Asian man. She reached into the containment and plucked him out, the man screaming and flailing about as she did so. She carried him away from the container and joined her friends. All three of them looked at the man between her fingers; he had stopped struggling, either out of sheer paralyzing fear or that he knew that it was futile.

"You know," Kyra said, "I really do love Chinese food."

Upon saying this, she brought the man closer to her face and opened her mouth wide. The man's urge to escape was renewed as his arms and legs thrashed about, but it ultimately proved to be a pointless endeavor as he was placed inside of her mouth. She then started to chew, mashing the man to bits with her teeth before swallowing the remains.

"Ahh!!" Kyra said with a satisfied tone, opening her mouth wide and revealing her tongue stained red. "Delish!!"

"What if it was actually Japanese food?" Valerie teased.

Kyra shrugged in indifference.

"I don't really like Asian food," Candace said. "No offense, Val."

"None taken," Valerie responded.

Candace then approached the prison, causing the men to panic again. "You see," she said as her light-brown eyes searched through the captives, before spotting her target. "I'm more of a fan of Mexican food." She reached in and grabbed a dark-haired Latin male who expectedly fought against her and tried to free himself from her grasp.

Rejoining her friends, Candace looked at the tiny man in her fingers.

"And I like to savor my food when I eat it," Candace told her friends, and perhaps her prey as well. She brought him to her mouth and pushed the man partway through her puckered lips. She released her hold on him, his still-exposed legs kicking about outside of her mouth. Kyra and Valerie watched as, after several seconds, Candace sucked in the rest of him. She seemingly moved him around within her mouth, as Reese could see her cheeks move and could see her tongue pressing and moving against them. He could not even imagine what that unfortunate man was going through at that moment.

Soon, Candace swallowed, more than likely taking the man down further into her digestive system.

"I got all the flavor out of him," Candace told the other two women.

"You swallowed him?" Kyra asked.

"Uh-huh. He'll be taking an acid bath soon!" Candace laughed.

Reese winced upon hearing this. The man's torture would only be beginning.

"These bitches are fuckin' crazy!" Reese heard someone behind him exclaim.

This time, Valerie approached the prisoners, and her dark eyes quickly spotted her mark and pulled out a young Black man. He yelled expletives at her and demanded that she release him, if she "knew what was good for her". Rather foolish, Reese though; his life was literally in her hands, and it seemed that none of the women were showing mercy.

"You really like the brothas, Val," Candace teased as Valerie rejoined her friends.

"Hey, we all have a type!" Valerie retorted in a semi-joking manner.

"So, what're you gonna do with him?" Kyra asked. "You gonna eat him?"

"No," Valerie answered as she looked down at the guy still shouting at her from her fingers. "I think I'm gonna put him somewhere nice and safe."

With her free hand, she unbuckled and unzipped her mini-skirt, pulling it down slightly to expose her black panties. She pulled the elastic band away from her skin, giving the men a bit of a peek of her pelvic region. She then brought the indignant man in her hand down into her panties, her hand going deep inside and pushing the man within her. Seconds later, her now empty hand returned from her nether regions, and she released her hold on her panties, letting the band snap back in place, and pulled her skirt back up.

"I'll leave him in there for a while," Valerie said as she zipped up her skirt.

"'A while'?" Candace was somewhat befuddled. "Won't he suffocate?"

"Maybe," Valerie responded. "Or maybe he'll be crushed inside. But he's a fighter. I can still feel him moving."

"What if he gets out?" Kyra asked. "Since you have on a miniskirt, he could just crawl out of your panties and jump out from there."

Valerie smiled. "Well, if he does, then I'll just squish him!"

Kyra approached the men again, briefly looking through her potential victims before picking out yet another Black captive. All the while, more and more of the men tried their hardest to escape from the enclosure. Reese looked back at them, almost with pity. Of course, he was terrified as well, but he knew that trying to escape was pointless.

He turned back towards Kyra, who had walked closer to Valerie.

"Hey, Val." Kyra brought the man closer to Valerie's face, Kyra herself shooting her a sly smile. "Wanna share this piece of chocolate with me? You know you want to."

"Ky, are you about to do what I think you are?" Candace asked.

Kyra nodded. Valerie seemed to get the message as well, as she opened her mouth and allowed the man to be placed inside of it. Afterwards, Kyra drew her face closer to hers and their lips locked. As the two young women passionately kissed, exhaling heavily and embracing each other, even some of the men who were trying to break free stopped to watch the two make out. It was clear that it was a conflict of interests for them. Even Reese felt himself becoming physically excited at seeing these two attractive young women kiss. Candace, for her part, merely watched on, her arms folded with a wry look of amusement on her face.

Though he knew that for the man inside of their mouths, it was a nightmare. Reese could only imagine what he was going through, completely trapped inside of a dark, humid, and wet prison as the girls' tongues likely tossed him back and forth between their mouths and perhaps pinning him between their tongues in various manners. One would not be able to tell that such an enticing and perhaps lustful sight was hiding something much more sinister, not unless they were in the shoes of Reese and his fellows.

After a minute or so had passed, the intensity at which the two had been kissing each other waned, and Kyra pulled her lips away from Valerie's. Valerie's mouth had formed into a bashful smile.

"He's in my mouth now," Kyra stated. Her tongue seemingly moved around within her mouth, until the man's upper body, wet with saliva, was pushed out from inside and held in place by her lips. She motioned for Valerie to come closer; Valerie did so and engulfed the man's exposed body with her lips. Then, the two women pulled away, with an explosion of blood bursting from between their mouths, some of the blood landing on their lips and some of it falling to the floor below. Both women started to chew their halves of their captive.

"Your lips are as soft as always," Kyra told Valerie after swallowing the remains of her meal. "Who needs boobs when you have that?"

Valerie's cheeks became red with blush. "Maybe if I was out kissing every guy I saw...!"

"You have to use what God gave you, Val," Candace said as she approached the glass container, causing the men who had been smitten by Kyra and Valerie's embrace to begin panicking again. She visually scanned through the men inside; Reese's heart skipping a beat as her eyes briefly fell upon him, before her eyes darted to his right. She reached in and picked out the man that had briefly spoken to Reese before.

"No, stop!" He screamed as he was carried out. "Please, I'll do anything!!"

Candace brought the man closer to her face. "That's good, because I'm still hungry."

Carrying him over to where she had been before, she stared at him for a brief period, before she held him high over her head. She pulled her head back and opened her mouth wide; seemingly knowing what was next, the man became more frantic. Seconds later, she released her hold of him, allowing him to fall down towards the gaping maw below. However, it seemed that her aim was off, or perhaps his struggling played a factor, as he instead fell onto her chin, tumbled off from it and dropped down onto the floor, well out of Reese's sight.

"Shit," Candace muttered as she and the other women looked down at him.

"You can still eat him," Valerie suggested.

"Mm-mm. I don't eat food that fell on the floor." Candace right leg stepped forward, no doubt crushing the man beneath her foot in the process. Her leg twisted from side-to-side, after which she brought her leg back to her body.

"Now I want to crush some of them," Kyra said, still looking down towards where the man had fallen.

Valerie's eyes widened in realization, as if she had come up with an idea. "Why don't we make them watch? You see them trying to get out of the tank, right?" All three women looked towards the container; as far as Reese could tell, they were focused on the men behind him trying to break free. "They watched us eat some of them, but I don't think they got a good look at the guys that we--or really, Candy--stepped on."

"Good idea," Candace said. "I wanna step on some more as well."

"I thought you were hungry!" Valerie said in a half-jokingly manner.

"Not anymore. ...No, wait." Candace approached the men once more, and rather than search out a specific victim, she plucked out two men at random. "Before I put this thing on the floor, I'll eat one of these guys."

She separated the two men, holding one in each of her hands. The man in her right hand flailed his limbs about violently, while the other one seemingly pleaded for his life.

"Which one will it be...?" Candace said, her head switching back and forth between each one. "You both look very tasty."

"Eat them both!" Valerie suggested from behind.

"Yeah, why waste one when you can chow both of them!" Kyra encouraged.

"It's like if someone gives you two slices of pizza, but you only eat one and throw away the other!"

Candace smiled. "Good point." She stuffed both men into her mouth, and like before with her first "meal", she savored every bit of the men inside of her mouth as much as she could, swishing them about with her tongue and dashing them against her cheeks. After a short time, she swallowed, and the men inside were seemingly no more.

However, a surprised look appeared on Candace face as she opened her mouth wide, showing first the men inside the container and then her friends that one of the men--the one who had been struggling in her grasp before--had survived, doing so by tightly holding her tongue.

"Looks like you've got a straggler," Kyra stated.

Candace closed her mouth. "Not for long."

Her tongue moved inside of her mouth again, beating against the cheek, and she then started chewing, utterly destroying the man who attempted to save his own life. Reese kind of admired the man's will to live, even if it ultimately got him nowhere.

"Now..." Candace turned towards the glass container and lifted it off from the table upon which it had been set. Reese and the other men lost their balance as their world was shaken while Candace held them. Through the transparent glass floor below him, Reese could see the wooden surface of the table disappear, it being replaced by that of the white tiled floor below.

"How's that guy inside your snatch?" Kyra asked Valerie.

"He's still kicking," Valerie replied. "I think he's even crawling out. If he does, I'll just take him out and deal with him."

Candace carefully lowered the container onto the floor in front of the table, and after doing so, stepped backwards as the three women watched their captives panic.

They were certainly frightening already, but from their new perspective, the women appeared to be even larger and more imposing than before, almost as if they were living skyscrapers; such a sight was almost too much for him to take in. Instead, Reese looked towards the floor, its pristine surface marred by the crushed remains of the unfortunate souls that met their ends at the hands and feet of these women; in particular, two bodies were utterly smashed into the floor, a third was twisted and compressed almost beyond recognition, and the halves of the man rent apart set lifeless next to Kyra's feet. There were other various bloody remnants strewn across the floor as well, and splatters of blood here and there.

Reese also noticed that all three women were wearing sandals upon their feet; Kyra with green flip-flops, Valerie with black ones, and Candace sporting white flat thong sandals buckled around her ankles. Certainly not what he was expecting, but they did mesh well with their outfits and at their size, all shoes crushed the same. ...He shook that image out of his head.

"Who's going first?" Candace asked. "Me?" She looked towards the tiny men, her face wearing a voracious expression. "I can already pick out the ones I want to smash." Reese's almost losing his breath in shock when her eyes again briefly locked onto him as she said this.

"Hey, don't crush them all under your big feet!" Kyra said.

"Why not? My size 10s are perfect for the job." She laughed. "...But no. There's like... seventeen? Eighteen? Anyway, there's more than enough of them left for all of us to get our share."

The image of being crushed by one of these women flashed back into Reese's head. At that point, his fear began to rise, almost driving him to panic like the other men. It truly dawned on him that he certainly would not be alive for much longer. He began to curse himself for falling for Kyra's advances in the first place; as he had a girlfriend already, he already knew that he had no business being taken in by her. A lesson learned all too well, he thought.

Candace approached the container, her heavy footsteps shaking the floor and bringing with them loud crashes only partially blocked by the glass wall between the captives and her. She bent down over the men, causing them to flee away in terror and beg that she not pick them. Even Reese found himself running away from her as she reached inside and pulled out an unfortunate man on the far end of the aquarium. At this point, Reese noticed that most of the men who had been trying to breach the wall had given up that endeavor; it seemed that they had realized that it was pointless.

"How are you gonna squish him?" Kyra asked Candace as she walked back to her companions.

"Hmm..." Candace pondered over the man in her hand, her eyes examining his very being. "...Like this."

She released her hold of the man, letting him fall down onto the floor. Reese wondered if he would survive the fall; to a normal person, it was nothing, but to someone of their size, it was a tremendous distance. However, as the man hit the floor, Reese saw that he did not appear to be seriously injured.

The man had landed on his back; though he was not injured, it seemed that he suffered a bit of recoil from the fall. He tried to get up, but before he could do so, Candace moved the front end of her sandaled foot over his head and pressed down on it. The man's limbs flailed as she pinned his head against the floor, exerting just enough force to keep him in securely place without killing him.

"Look at him," Candace said as he appeared to focus all of his strength to try to lift her sandal from his face. "He's seriously trying to move my foot."

"Hahahah, what a moron!" Valerie exclaimed. "He's so puny! It's like trying to move a mountain!"

"C'mon, little guy," Candace taunted the man beneath her foot. "I wanna see if you can do it! I'll give you to the count of three, or else you're through. One..."

As if in response to her words, the man appeared to expend even more of his energy in trying to remove her foot from his head, or even just give himself enough space so he could slide his head out from beneath her.

"...Two..."

He pushed and pulled with all of his might, but Reese knew that the man had no hope, no chance of saving himself. He was a dead man as soon as he was taken from the container, and his epitaph was written as soon as Candace said...

"...Three!"

She pressed her foot down, crushing his skull beneath the front of her sandal. His body once full of energy and a strong will to live fell limp as it light of life was snuffed out. Candace lifted the front end of her foot, taking with it a sticky red goo that briefly stuck to the wooden floor with gooey threads that snapped easily as her foot lifted higher from the floor. Reese could swear that he could see pieces of the man's head plastered into the sole.

She brought her foot back down onto the floor, this time capturing the rest of his body underneath it. Her pink-polished toes tensed as she pulled her foot back, smearing the headless torso into a red trail of blood, bone, and viscera along with it.

"Wow, he sucked," Candace stated in a matter-of-fact manner.

"Well, of course," Kyra said. "These guys are like bugs."

"No, they ARE bugs!" Valerie chimed in. "Anyway, my turn!"


[To be continued...]