- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I thought of this while watching that commercial for Orbitz gum the other day. Before you read this I want to say there will be NO vore in this story even though the setup would be perfect for it, it's just not my thing. No offense to those who like it. I hope you enjoy

“Hello?!” Carol called out, “Are you home Mel?”


She turned on the hallway light and went further into her girlfriend’s apartment. When she got into the kitchen she saw Melanie sitting at the table, working on a large pile of electronics with books strewn all about, and all along the counters were candles she used for various spells and incantations. Dating a witch with a love of technology sure was strange, but it was definitely never boring, Carol thought to herself.

As she approached Melanie still remained focused on her work, not even noticing as Carol crept up behind her, reached down, and cupped each of her D up breasts in her hands.

“Gah!” Melanie shouted, then smiled when she saw her girlfriend behind her. She calmly removed the hands from her chest, slid the chair out, and stood up to greet her. Well, stood up wasn’t the right term, she knelt on the chair so it would be easier to kiss since Carol was close to six feet tall and Melanie was just under five feet. When the two broke their embrace, Melanie spoke, 

“Sorry, I didn’t hear you come in. You have to see what I’ve just made”

Carol took a seat next to her and looked over what to her was just a pile of junk.

“What?” She said, “all I see are the results of your latest trip to Radio Shack”

Melanie looked taken aback when she heard this and replied, 

“First of all, Radio Shack isn’t even around anymore. I’d have to go back in time to even shop at one that didn’t just sell remote control cars and Beats headphones.And second, the last time I did that they didn’t have the stuff I needed”
The casual way Melanie was always bringing up things like time travel would never get old to Carol.

She was about to say something about when Melanie went on, 

“Anyway, this is something that will be much more fun. I used an old transformative talisman I found and added it to a matter manipulation device I learned to make from those aliens I met on…” she stopped when she saw Carol starting to look very confused, and finished with, “…well long story short, TA-DA!”

Melanie proudly held out a large remote control that looked like the one used in that show Quantum Leap. 

Carol reached out to touch it and Melanie pulled back, “Sorry, it’s very sensitive. And since only I can operate it, I wouldn’t want you to accidentally hit a button and turn me into a catgirl or something”, she saw the look of remorse on Carol’s face and added, “again”.

Melanie laughed and said, “Besides, I have something really fun planned for us tonight. I just want you to know before we start that I love you and would never do anything to hurt you. Do you understand?” 

Carol nodded. She knew this was true but still couldn’t help feeling a bit nervous. Melanie’s inventions and spells were always fun and more or less safe so she told her she was fine with whatever she did.

“Thank you” Melanie said as she stood up and kissed Carol on the forehead. “Now, I want you to lie on the table and close your eyes”.

Carol started to ask how she’d be able to lie on the table when it was loaded with stuff but when she looked over it was now clear. “I love magic”, she said to herself and as instructed laid down and closed her eyes.

When she saw her lover’s eyes close Melanie leaned down and whisper into her ear, “Keep them closed until I tell you, no matter what you hear or feel. And remember, I love you”.

Hearing those words from Melanie always calmed her down and Carol nodded and said,

“I love you too”. The last thing Carol felt was a kiss on her lips and then a very warm, bright (even through closed eyes she could tell) light engulfed her followed by all her senses going haywire. She felt like she was falling, landing, hot, cold, numb, overwhelmed, and pretty much everything else all at once.

She had no idea how long it lasted before she heard Melanie’s voice, somehow a lot higher up above her and deeper than it should be say, “Ok, now open your eyes slowly. And don’t try to stand up or speak right away”

When Carol opened her eyes she was immediately blinded by the light in the room but she slowly adjusted and as her vision cleared she was able to make out shapes and recognized that she was still in the kitchen, seemingly still lying on the table but something felt off. For one, her feet had been hanging over the edge before but now she could feel solid wood beneath them.Second, she was feeling a lot more grooves and imperfections than usual. Plus the table felt very cold. Much colder than she had ever felt wood get before. As she processed these observations she was suddenly covered by a large shadow. She looked up and hovering about 15 feet over her was the now enormous face of Melanie.

“Surprise!” Melanie said in her newly deepened voice that Carol now understood wasn’t any deeper than it usually was. She then wondered how high her voice would sound and opened her mouth to ask but could only get a few garbled sounds out. Melanie looked down with compassion in her eyes and said, 


“Relax. Your voice will come back, your body is still adjusting to it’s new form”, at this Carol’s eyes widened. What did she mean ‘new form’? It was obvious she had been shrunk, which was something they’d always talked about doing, but what was her ‘form’ now? Still unable to talk, she decided to take a look herself. She was just barely able to lift her head and get a look at herself. 

Looking down the length of her body she could see her torso was an unnatural shad of white with little brown spots all over it. Her breasts, which seemed just a bit bigger (no surprise there. Melanie always was a breast woman. It made sense she’d want them larger on a smaller lover) were also the same color and texture but she seemed to be wearing two round red pieces of… something. She could feel it on her skin (or whatever it was) and it didn’t seem like part of her so she assumed it was an outfit Melanie made up for her. By this time she had regained control of her arms so she raised her right hand in front of her face and saw that it was a light brown color and seemed to be very dry and cracked in some places. It was also unusually thin and looked as if it were very delicate. She raised the other one and it was the same. She felt one with the other and it felt as dry as it looked but after a few tentative tugs she was more confident about its strength. At least to someone at her size. She gulped at the thought of what someone as big as Melanie (or really, any other normal size human) could do but quickly put that thought out of her mind. The whole time Carol was exploring herself Melanie was watching in fascination. She resisted the urge to reach down and play with her new toy until she was ready, she meant everything she said about not hurting her and was full prepared to reverse the process right away if she freaked out.

Back on the table, Carol was now sitting up. She felt her face and realized that her head and body were now one. There was no neck, just one piece, and even stranger her head was so much wider than it should be. As she was feeling her head, something fell into her eyes. She pulled at it and it was definitely what was now her hair but it felt different, and from what she could see of it was green and leafy.

“What the hell am I?” she thought to herself while trying to stand. It was still too early for that and she fell on her butt (or whatever passed for her butt now). She looked up when she heard the loud booming laughter of her giantess lover.

“Enjoying the show?” she yelled up, shocked at how high her voice sounded and relieved that she could talk. 

Melanie apologized and asked if she felt ok.

“I-I don’t know”, Carol answered honestly. “I’m not in any pain if that’s what you’re worried about, but everything I’m seeing and feeling about myself feels off. Very off”

From her position high above the tiny woman, Melanie answered,

“That’s to be expected. You’ve been through a lot of changes. Your size is actually the least of it. Are you ready to see what you are now?” She asked

Carol nodded, nervous and excited to see what she was now. She watched as the giant (she had to keep reminding herself that Melanie wasn’t a giant, she was just tiny now) stood up and walked away for a moment before returning with a hand mirror that she placed in front of her.

As she took it all in, everything made sense. From the wider head, to the frail looking stick arms, the strange ‘hair’, and even the ‘bra’ she was wearing. Somehow Melanie had turned her into a living slice of pizza. Her hair was a couple of leaves, her arms were crust, and that ‘bra’ was two pepperoni slices. She was finally able to stand up and saw that her legs and feet were the same as her arms and hands. 

As she stood staring at her reflection she saw the cheese that was covering her crotch was swaying back and forth like a dress. She lifted it and sure enough, beneath that was a tiny vagina made out of the same material as the rest of her.
Carol looked up at her enormous girlfriend and yelled up, 

“This. Is. Awesome!”