- Text Size +

02. 1 inch. Aware. F/m.

I was one of the lucky ones. People strangely began to be born at different sizes. Some, normal sized, others, 1/128th of an inch. I am currently one inch tall. It could be worse, I suppose. Tiny people born in poor families usually had no chance at a decent life. But I was from well-to-do parents, so I had access to an education and a relatively respectful upbringing. I'm at a regular college now, and luckily, a friend of my mother's had a normal sized daughter who has been earning service hours taking care of me. The sweet girl does a good job, thank Christ. And by that I mean she mostly locks me in her night stand while she goes out and lives the actual college experience. She recently got an apartment off campus with a sorority sister of her’s. The other day, my caretaker was carrying me home from school in her purse (in an uncomfortable plastic toothbrush holder). She deposited her purse on their coffee table and said to her roommate, "Hey, could you watch the little man while I shower and get ready for the party tonight?" I could see the bright light above me as her roommate pulled me out from the purse. She opened the case, and I stumbled out and walked onto the coffee table. The enormous girl was wearing a thin t-shirt and a skirt. She was watching tv, her feet propped up crossed on the table next to me, easily ten times taller than I was. As her roommate walked away, my new guardian leaned over towards me and said, "Oh, hey, little pal, barely saw you there." Her massive long toes flexed above me. "She might be a while in the shower. If you're not busy, I'd think I'd be delightful if you'd give me a foot massage." The giant girl leaned back against the couch and smiled at me. I walked over to the base of her foot and stared up at her wrinkled sole, and began to rub her skin, even though I doubt she could feel much of my kneading. She quietly moaned and said to me, "Yeah, keep it up." Her toes above me moved back and forth, a clear indication that she was enjoying my work, or at least pretending to. The foot I wasn’t massaging was uncrossed and swung over me, the base of her toes hitting the edge of the coffee table, spreading out and then returning to a relaxed state. “If you could get in between the toes of my other foot, that’d be sweet.” I walked away from her foot towards her toes on the other, her big toe twitching, twice my height. As I entered the space between her big toe and second toe, she squeezed me and leaned in, saying, “Fuck, look at this little guy. Do you do pedicures too?” She spread her toes out again, and I fell out from between them. She placed her toes flat onto the table directly in front of me, her big toe roughly exactly my height now.  I placed my hand on the unpainted toenail that was slightly above me, rubbing it’s smooth surface. “Hop on up, little guy. It could use a good polishing.”