- Text Size +

 

Scenarios

01. 1/8th inch. Aware. F/m.

I'm getting ready for work, and I go to spray on my cologne, but I accidentally grab this shrinking spray. As I'm walking through my kitchen, I suddenly shrink down to 1/8th of an inch tall. Fuck. The spray lasts for three hours, and I'm stuck at the mercy of whatever bugs wander into my house. I could be eaten. Luckily my clothes and cell phone have shrunk with me, so I call my friend who lives several blocks away. She's at home and answers, thank God, so I tell her my predicament. She laughs and asks what I want from her. I say that, please, if she's not busy, she could come by and watch over me until the shrinking spray wears off. She laughs again but agrees, and says she'll be at my house in five minutes. I quickly run and hide in a crack in the floorboard. Soon, I hear my front door open (we used to date so she has a spare key) and she enters my house. I swiftly call her cell, and yell, "Hey, be careful, I'm really fucking small. Walk into the kitchen, and I'll tell you how to find me." So finally, I see her gigantic form enter the room. She is thousands upon thousands of times larger than me. Still on the phone with her, I say, " Okay, take a step forward." She does so, and it covers more ground than I could imagine. "Whoa, whoa, be careful, you could crush me!" I look up and see her scanning the floor looking for me, the tiny speck at her feet. I poke my head out from the crack in floor and see she's kicked off her shoes, as I always ask in my house. "Okay, take two small steps forward please," I ask. "Jesus, you really must be small, I don't see you anywhere," she replies. She takes two steps towards me, her massive feet booming on the floor, pushing up dust and minuscule debris around. "Okay, fuck, don't move. I'm coming out." I crawl out my hiding place and over towards her gigantic toes. I reach her one of her toes, a shiny red toenail resting above me. "Alright, I'm in front of the second toe of your right foot." The sky above me shifts and is covered by shadow as she bends down to attempt to see me. "Oh my God, Jesus, you're small. Okay. Hop on to my fingernail." She then places her upturned finger onto the ground next to me. I hesitantly climb up to the underside of her fingernail. She quickly lifts up, and brings me to my breakfast table. Her nail tilts down, and I slide into the table. She brings her face down to me and slaps her hand against the table, saying, "Well, what am I going to do with you? I got three hours alone with my tiny pal."