- Text Size +

 

08. 3 inches. Aware. F/m.

There’s a knock on my bedroom door. I’m laying in bed watching tv, so I get up and open it. It’s my daughter’s friend. I allowed my eldest daughter to have some friends sleep over for the night. They’re all high school seniors, 18 and 19 years old, ready for college. My wife had left a few years back, and I had my daughter for the weekend. As I rested in bed at 11pm at night, the group of teenage girls were downstairs eating pizza, gabbing about boys, watching stupid movies. “Can you help me out? I was out on the deck in the backyard and got a splinter in my foot and can’t get it out. Can you, ah, help me?” She gently laughed. She and everyone in the world knew that was a size changer. At will, I was able to grow or shrink to any size I wanted. Few people could. She lifts her foot up, pointing at the small speck on her big toe. “Huh, I guess you want me to shrink down and check it out, right?” “Yeah, you know, if you could. It’s really hurting me.” She bites her lip and sheepishly looks at me. She places her injured foot back down to the floor. I look down and sigh, noticing her long toes, toes that end in a new shiny french pedicure. I really should say no, no, no, but my mind is racing, screaming at me to say yes, yes, YES! This beautiful 18 year old girl with perfect feet wants me to help her. Still looking down, I notice her toes spread out and wiggle around. Damn it. “Okay, sure, come in, close the door.” She smiles and enters my bedroom, shutting the door behind her. “Alright. Lay on your stomach on the floor. I’ll shrink down to a few inches tall, step on the bottom on your foot, and then I’ll shrink down to half an inch and pull out the splinter. Sounds okay?” She nods, “Sure, sure!” and heads to the middle of my bedroom and proceeds to lay face down. I walk the few steps to her and say, “Here I go. Make sure not to move too much. I could fall off and get hurt.” “Deal,” she says. She seems rather excited about this, especially since she’s suppose to be in pain. I close my eyes and open them. I’m now three inches tall, staring at the gigantic foot of my teenage daughter’s friend, her sole three times longer than I’m tall. I step up onto the underside of her big toe. Her foot quickly twitches, and I fall off onto my back on the floor next to her foot. “Oh my God, I’m so sorry, are you okay, that tickled!” The giant girl jumps up off her stomach and leans above me, putting her massive face directing over me. “Yeah, yeah, I’m fine. Just, you know, don’t do that again.” She makes a pitiful face, seemingly serious about feeling sorry. She continues to stare down at me, slowly moving her eyes around my shrunken form, mesmerized. “Oh, shoot, okay, sorry, I’ve just never seen a shrunken man before in person. It’s….it’s amazing. Can I hold you? Just really quick?” She lowers her hand down in front of me, palm up, her long french manicured nails situated at my eye level. I walk a few steps to her hand and place my much smaller hand atop the tip of her index finger. “Well, alright. Really quick though. It’s dangerous and scary for me to be this small.” I push myself off her finger onto her palm. Still sitting on my bedroom floor, she raises her hand to her face as I awkwardly struggle to maintain my balance. “Wow,” she softly mumbles, her warm breath pouring over my body. “Now, okay, what about that splinter of your’s?” I cowardly utter. “My what? Oh, yeah, we’ll get that in a second. Um, can I show you something first though?” Before I can even say anything, she stands up to her full height as fall back on my rear in her palm. She takes one step towards my bed and slowly lowers her hand to the covers, tilting her hand so I slide gentle onto the bed. I’m sitting level with her gym shorts now, she incredible frame before me. She is peering down at me, mouth agape, as she begins unbuttoning her shirt. “Just real quick, just don’t go anywhere.” I’m only three inches tall, and I can revert back to my original size at anytime. But I should probably see where this is headed.