- Text Size +

 

05. 1/64 inch. Aware. F/m.

Out of the blue, I received a text from my ex-girlfriend who I haven't spoken to in three years. "Hey. Been a while. Text me back sometime. Big things happening lol." We hadn't dated long and had broken up when she'd gotten a job opportunity overseas. She said it was for the government and couldn't tell me much. I texted her back "Oh really? Good to hear. So how ya been?" While waiting for a reply, I hear a car pull into my driveway. Out the window I see a black SUV with tinted windows idling outside, a man in a suit wearing black sunglasses sitting in the driver's seat. I jump as I receive a follow up text: "My friend's come to pick you up. Come say hey :)" Filled with curiosity I head outside to the car, and the passenger side window rolls down. "Get in," the driver sternly states to me. Excited at the thought of my ex somehow becoming an important (and possibly wealthy) person, I meekly consent and hop in the backseat of the car. The driver pulls out into the street, and takes off down the road. "So, ah, what's up, where are we headed?" "You'll see," he replies. Eventually we arrive at an old warehouse and park. He gets out, and I follow him into the building. The interior is empty, and I begin to regret coming with him. "Put this in your ear," the man says as he hands me a strange Bluetooth-looking device. I comply, and he points me towards an elevator. "Get in, and press X." "Alright then," I timidly reply, as I follow his orders. The elevator descends for several minutes, and I begin to worry more, as no elevator can logically travel for so long. Finally, it stops and makes a binging sound. The doors open, and I am bathed in an incredibly bright light. Holding my hand to cover my eyes from the light, I slowly step out into the room. "Hey, old pal," I hear from the ear piece. As my eyes adjust, I can begin to see what seems to be my ex-girlfriend sitting before me. But she's enormous. I tilt my head up to see her face, as I can only be the size of an ant to her. "What the..." I mumble, as all rational thought leaves my brain. Her right hand descends in front of me, her palm touching the ground, as her massive form bends towards me. "Okay, okay, you're probably freaking out, let me tell you what's going on. I was chosen as a test subject by the US government for their experimental Giant Warrior program. They've slowly been making me larger and larger in hopes of making me an unstoppable soldier. We're right now several miles underground in my training pod. I've been so lonely here and begged and begged to see an old friend, and they finally relented! It's so good to see you!" I could only stare up at her beautiful face as she smiled down at me. "I...I...I..." I stuttered, seemingly incapable of putting together a coherent thought. "Oh God, don't worry, I'm not going to hurt you. This is amazing. I haven't seen a normal sized person in months. There are a few other women of my size in this facility. Only women, somehow the enlarging treatments seem to work better on females. But, Jesus, looking down at you, I must be fucking terrifying!" Her hand moved away from me as she shifted positions, swiftly placing a bare foot directly in front of me. Her big toe towered like a skyscraper above me, her long toenail poking out over the edge. Her other toes stretched off in the distance, each toenail unpainted and unclipped. "I hope my toes aren't too gross to you. They said they can't afford to paint them, haha! Imagine how many gallons it would take! And not too long ago, I trimmed my big toenails with my teeth and just spit out the trimmings onto the ground. They said it took a team of twenty guys to carry out my nail clippings! Jeez, sucks to have their job!" She laughed loudly. I could only stand silently gazing up at my giant ex-girlfriend. "So, how you been?"