- Text Size +

 

It was my first year at college, and even though I was only one foot tall, I had managed to find a girlfriend! She was normal-sized, like most everyone else, and she was sweet and treated me with respect. I couldn’t ask for more.

I receive a text. “Hey, sweetie, my best friend is coming over to my dorm tonight, would you like to hang with us and watch a movie?”

“Sure thing, pick me up whenever, I don’t have any classes tomorrow.”

Cool. I had never met her best friend, hope she’s friendly. I’m sure she is; my girlfriend wouldn’t have any mean friends, I assume.

Later that night, I’m at my girlfriend’s dorm. I’m sitting on the edge of her desk, legs dangling down. I’m happily watching her scamper around her room, trying on some different tops. Man, she’s cute. She is only 5 feet tall, short compared to most girls. Her small bare feet bounce around the room as she grabs various tops and shirts from her closet.

“How about this one?” she asks me, holding up a thin pink shirt to her torso.

“It’s fine! Why do you care so much about what you’re wearing? It’s just me and your best friend!”

“Yeah, I know. I haven’t seen her in a while. We were friends all through high school, and she was always so super cool and stylish. I guess I just want to look good.”

I laugh, and she rolls her eyes at me. Suddenly, there’s a knock at the door. My girlfriend steps over and opens it up, running out into the hallway to hug her friend. They greet and exchange pleasantries and enter the dorm room.

Holy shit. My girlfriend’s best friend. She’s a goddess. She must be at least 5’10”, long chestnut hair falling over a small white shirt hiding perfect perky breasts. My eyes continue down to see the tiniest beige shorts, followed by the loveliest long tanned legs. On the floor rest two enormous feet sitting in Birkenstock sandals.

Look, being only one foot tall, I’m often around feet. And I’ve come to appreciate beautiful feet. My girlfriend has cute little feet, I like them, she takes care of them. But her friend? Her’s are perfect to me. Long, amazing toes, no blemishes, perfectly pedicured unpainted nails, and what are they, like a size 11 or 12? I try not to stare.

“Well there’s your little friend! Hey, how are you doing?”

The friend walks over to me and bends down, her incredible face above me. Her right hand rises to me, and she sticks out her pinkie finger to me.

“Nice to meet you!”

I gulp and bring my right hand up to her and grab her fingertip. She gently shakes her finger and laughs. “Aw, you’re so cute. Nice to meet you, little guy!”

She playfully laughs again and stands back to her full height. I, stunned, stare up at her. My girlfriend and her chat a bit, catching up on things, and when I see that they’re not looking at me, I do my best to hide my erection. Fuck. I like my girlfriend, but her friend is so fucking hot. God, I’m a dirtbag.

After some small talk, they’re ready to watch a movie. My girlfriend places her hand palm-down next to me on her desk, and I step on it and sit down. The hand rises, and she carries me over to her couch. She sits and lowers her hand to let me step off. I rise and jump off onto the middle cushion of her sofa. The friend stands in the front, towering over me. Jesus, look at her.

Her hands are on her hips, she’s smiling, gazing down at me. “Little guy sitting in the middle. We’re gonna watch a horror movie. If you get scared, don’t worry, I’ll protect you! We’ll keep the lights on, so you don’t get too scared.”

She smiles brightly and turns to sit on the right side of me. Her ass crashes down on the seat. I bounce up but keep my bearings. My girlfriend on my left, her giant best friend on my right. It’s movie time. Gulp.

They talk more about things I don’t know about, old high school friends and what they’ve been up to, all the while clicking around Netflix trying to find the horror movie they wanted to watch. They find it, and the film begins. It’s pretty stupid. We chat and laugh through the first half of it, but when the action starts, the two enormous women quiet down. They seem to have gotten into it. And I have too, the movie is getting kinda interesting.

About 45 minutes into the night, my girlfriend yawns. I look up at her, and her friend says, “Had a long day?”

“Yeah, I was up early, I’m good, though. This movie is slow, huh?”

I turn and look up at her friend. She looks down at me and smiles. “Your girlfriend could never party, even in high school, always the first to leave the party. Ha, nothing’s changed.”

My girlfriend playfully taps her friend on the shoulder. “That’s not true, I’m a party animal. I just had a long day, okay?”

They chuckle and return to watching the movie. Several minutes later, the friend on my right bends down and unbuckles her sandals, kicking them off her feet, and brings her legs up to sit crossed-legged on the couch.

Oh my God. I’m lying on my belly on this cushion, and now, maybe 12 inches away from me is the massive sole of the right foot of this woman resting on the couch under her left knee. From her heel to toe, it’s maybe almost my exact height. Her long soft toes slightly twitch, and she takes her left hand and rubs it across her sole, removing any random detritus that might have collected on it.

I turn away as quickly as I can to look up at my girlfriend. She’s yawning again into her palm, eyes glazed on the tv screen.

I turn back to watch the movie, trying my damndest to avoid staring at the immaculate sole to my right. Jesus, it’s so long and soft-looking, putting out only the faintest odor. As I lay prone, I’m able to hide my erection. I close my eyes and look down. Just an hour or so left in this movie, you can get through this, man. Don’t be a creep.

As I stare with laser focus at the movie, the friend to my right again takes her left hand to the right foot next to me. With her long fingers, she gently scratches her sole for a bit, and then interlocks her fingers with her toes, squeezing tightly. Though my head is directed straight toward the tv across the room, my eyes focus intently on the foot rub that my girlfriend’s best friend is giving herself. I’m screwed. I can’t look away. Her toes flex, and she removes her fingers and begins gently scratching the soles of her foot again. Fuck! I look up at the massive girl on my right, and she is staring back down at me, a sly smile across her face. She slowly nods at me.

Did she catch me staring, oh shit. She breaks eye contact with me and looks at my girlfriend, then turns back to me.

“Look,” she says.

I turn my head to gaze up at my girlfriend and find her head slightly cocked back, eyes closed. She’s fallen asleep. I jerk my head as fast as possible back to the movie. What is happening? I’m too afraid to move.

Still sitting crossed-legged, the giantess friend very slowly inches her foot closer and closer to me. I begin to breathe heavily, remaining motionless on my stomach, trying my best to pretend that nothing unusual is happening. I hear a muted chuckle from the girl as the pad of her pinkie toe worms itself to within one inch of me. Part of the tv screen is now blocked by the longer three middle toes. Her massive big toe is almost over my head, blocking my view of the top part of the tv.

She slowly leans down to me, and whispers, “Go ahead, I know you want to. I saw you looking earlier. She’s asleep, it’s okay, I won’t tell.”

Fuck, fuck, fuck. I close my eyes and put my head down into the couch cushion. The lovely aroma of her incredible foot is driving me mad. I’m not a cheater. I am fully erect and want nothing more than to jump up and kiss the massive long toes of this beautiful woman, but I am not a cheater.

“Do it, little man. I want you to.”

I lay unmoving.

“Alright.”

Within seconds I feel her left hand pinkie, ring, and middle fingers slide under my body. Her thumb catches me on my right side as she gently lifts me up and places me against the sole of her right foot. Her index finger pushes the back of my head between her big and second toe. My left hand wraps around her long second toe, and my right hand comes around her big toe, landing on the smooth surface of her large big toe nail bed. I’m too aroused, confused, and afraid to struggle. Her palm pushes on my ass, gently grinding the front of my lower half on the sole of her foot.

I cum almost immediately. I think that she can feel the wetness in my pants on her foot, because she quickly takes me up to her face, holding me between her fingers, propped up like a scarecrow.

She smiles and whispers to me, “Aw, that was fast, too fast. You know I have another foot I wanted you to check out. I’m going to put you back down, let you recuperate. Hopefully, your girlfriend stays asleep. In a few minutes, round two. Shhhhh...”

She places me back down on the couch, on my back, next to her right foot. The foot slowly inches away from me as she uncrosses her legs. Soon, her huge left foot comes to rest flat on the couch cushion as she sits with her knees up near her face. She pushes her foot against the side of my body, and my head ends up resting against her small pinkie toenail. I rub my cheek on the smooth nail and gaze up at the enormous woman torturing me. She’s nothing but smiles. Dammit, I’m already erect again.

She looks at my girlfriend (I assume to make sure she’s still asleep) then back at me. Leaning down to me, she whispers, “See, I told you I have another foot for you to worship. Get to it, before she wakes up.”

I’m nothing but a dumb horny idiot, for fuck’s sake. I look back at my girlfriend, still sleeping, and rise onto my feet and jump up on the perfect foot. I face away from her as I wrap my legs around her ankle, putting my face down onto her big toenail, hugging her big toe.

“Whoa, there he is, I love this,” she quietly murmurs to me, as she sets her left hand palm down on my back, gently rubbing my body, massaging me across the top of her foot.

Jesus Christ, I’m in heaven, I’m so insanely turned on. Her big toenail is massive, I rub my cheek all over it like a stray cat in heat. I bring up my arms and grab the slight white growth of the thick nail, grinding myself on the top of her foot. God, I wish I was smaller, shrunken down even tinier. The massive hand pressing against my back is pushing me harder and harder…

“Oh, shit, I fell asleep. What did I miss?” My girlfriend seems to wake up.

Her best friend grabs me up in her left hand from her foot and holds me in front of her.

“Nothing much. Kinda boring movie. I was actually just about to take your boyfriend to the bathroom. He just told me he had to pee.”

My girlfriend stretches her arms in the air and yawns. “Oh, ah, yeah, sure, go for it. He can just pee into the bathroom sink. Here, I’ll take him.”

She brings her arms to me, but her friend says, “No problem, you chill, I got this.”

“You sure?”

“It’s fine. We’ll be right back!”

The giantess stands up off the sofa with me and heads to my girlfriend’s bathroom. She steps in and closes the door behind her, placing me on the counter next to the sink.

She brings her face down to me. “Jesus, that was close, is your heart racing like mine? I don’t think she saw anything.”

I stand there, my fully erect penis sticking out against my pants. Oh my God, what’s wrong with me, why did I give into my carnal lust like that?

“Pull down your pants, hurry up. I can see how hard you are, do it, hurry up! We can’t be in here too long.”

Fuck. I pull down my pants and stare up at the perfect goddess before me. She sticks out her enormous pink tongue and places it near my ankles. Eyes closed, she very slowly brings up her tongue up between my legs, finally resting on my genitals. She brings her left hand fingers onto my back and massages my penis and testicles on her tongue. Literally seconds later, I cum onto her tongue.

She releases me and stands up fully. “Oh, I felt it. Your tiny salty cum.” She swallows. “Not much, but ha, yeah, at your size, just about right.”

I don’t know what to do, holy hell. I lean down and pull my pants back up. My girlfriend’s beautiful best friend has been molesting me for the past half hour, and I’ve loved every second of it. I stare up at her.

“Now, don’t you go telling your girlfriend about tonight, okay, little bud? I’d hate to accidentally step on you one day. Ha! God, that was great. I’ve always wanted to play with a tiny guy. It’s our little secret. Trust me, you’ll want to see what else I’d like to do to your itty-bitty body. There’s a lot more of me I’d like for you to explore.”

She wraps her hand around my body and takes me out of the bathroom.

“Are you awake now, ready to finish this movie?”