- Text Size +

A mysterious virus had shrunk me down to 3 inches tall. Fortunately, my girlfriend was understanding of the whole situation, and she stuck with me. She has to go on a week long business trip, so she has asked her college-aged younger sister to house sit and take care of me while she’s out of town.

My girlfriend leaves, and her sister walks over to the coffee table she had left me on.

“So, I see you have a little food bowl, and a little cup of water. Well, that’s not too bad for you, I guess. And you have a little bed made in that Altoids tin. Alright. I’ll make sure you have food and water every so often, and you can sleep there. Cool! Not too much work for me.”

The giant little sister stands above me with her hands on her hips. She looks so much like a younger version of my girlfriend. She’s insanely beautiful, but I love my girlfriend. I hope to God she takes care of my needs while leaving me alone.

The massive girl takes a few steps and crashes on the couch next to the coffee table I’m on. “Well, little guy, I don’t have anything to do today, so I’m gonna hang out here a while, if that’s okay with you. Watch a movie and chill. Cool with you?”

I stare up at her sitting there. “Sure thing!” I yell.

She smiles. “Hey, I can hear you. Cool. Didn’t know if I would be able to. So yeah, let’s see what Netflix has?”

She grabs a remote from the other side of the coffee table and turns on the tv. I turn from her to the screen to watch her poke around, trying to find something to watch. She eventually finds some dumb rom-com I couldn’t care less about. That’s fine. I’ve never been tiny alone around another giant. As long as I feel safe, I’m okay with whatever.

The movie starts, and I walk over and sit in the Altoids tin bed. My girlfriend had put a small, soft rag inside of the base, and it’s actually kinda comfortable. I look back at her sister on the couch behind me; she’s playing on her phone mostly, it seems, occasionally looking up at the movie.

The movie is so stupid. I’m fine with it, though. As a shrunken person, I have it pretty good. A place to stay, and people to take care of me. Some don’t have it so well, I’ve heard.

Halfway through the movie, my girlfriend’s little sister leans back and places her legs across the coffee table, her enormous feet resting not far from me. She raises her arms in the air and yawns, and then looks down at me.

“Oooh, sorry, I’m tired today, spent three hours at the gym this morning. I’m exhausted! Stay away from my feet though, they probably stink! Ha! Especially to a tiny guy like you.”

She smiles and looks down at me. “Oh, don’t worry, I will!” I yell up at her. She chuckles and leans back on the couch and yawns again.

Her long legs cross and touch at the ankle. I turn to look at her feet, towering high above me, ending in long toes with unpainted toenails. Even though they’re a couple feet away from me, I can still smell them. And actually, they don’t reek. They smell...pleasant. Shit. I’ve never had a foot fetish. Feet are okay, but seeing these two massive ones near, God damn. I love my girlfriend. I turn and watch this stupid movie.

About 15 minutes later, I notice the massive feet next to me twitch a bit. I turn to find my girlfriend’s sister asleep on the couch, her hands laying at her side, phone fallen onto the couch cushion. So she found this dumb movie as boring as I did. Her body shakes again, as she begins to softly snore. I stand and step from my tin bed onto the wood coffee table and walk to the edge, closer to her. Yep, she is out. It’s only 4pm, but this movie has bored her into sleep. I turn from her to walk back to my little tin bed. Blocking the tv screen now is her giant crossed feet. I walk over to them, and the gentle aroma overtakes me. I touch the side of her heel and gaze up at her massive soles. Oh my God. I’m entranced. Her arches curve over my head, the plump balls of her feet right above, ending in ten long toes curling beyond my view.

My stupid male monkey brain loses all reason, and I place my face against the edge of her foot and slowly, deeply enhale. I feel vaguely hypnotized by the young girl’s foot. The aroma, the softness, the genuine feeling of human contact that I’ve lacked since I shrunk. I’m a cat with catnip.

“What the fuck are you doing?”

I jump back and look at the giantess on the couch.

“Uh, I was just…”

Before I could finish, my girlfriend’s sister quickly slides her feet off the coffee table to the floor, and she stands up, towered over me. Her right hand flies down, and she pinches the back of my tiny t-shirt, lifting me high into the air, up to her enormous face.

“What the fuck were you just doing? Are you a little perv, trying to get off on my feet while I was sleeping? Oh my God, you’re so disgusting!”

She shakes her hand back and forth, and my small form is helplessly tossed around.

“Stop, no, that hurts, it’s not like that!”
She’s furious, and I’m terrified. “Bullshit, I saw you. What were you doing, trying to rub one out on my feet? Ew, God, you’re so gross. Wait til my sister hears about this, she’s going to fucking flush you down the toilet.”

Holy shit. I am so busted, what the hell is wrong with me? I try to calm her down as best I can.

“No, that’s not true, I’m just bored. I saw you fell asleep, I was just trying to wake you up to see if you wanted to do something else!”

Still held in front of her massive face, I sense that she has calmed down a bit. “Well, alright, that makes sense. Must be boring being as small as you. You can’t go out and do stuff. No phone to check, no books to read. I get it.” She closes her eyes and smiles. “I’m sorry.”

I relax. Jesus, that was a close call. “Haha, no, it’s okay, I understand.” Phew.

She places me back down on the coffee table and sits back down on the couch.

“I guess my feet aren’t that smelly after all, ha. You didn’t pass out around them. Have you ever given my sister a pedicure? I could sure use one.”

My girlfriend’s younger sister pulls up her legs from below the coffee table and places her soles on the edge, her big toes at my height.

“I mean, you said that you were bored.”