- Text Size +

15. 1 inch. Aware. F/f/m.


I’m resting in bed after a long day of work. I can hear my girlfriend in the bathroom brushing her teeth, getting ready to sleep. We’re both in our early 30s, been dating for a bit. She’s super sexy, kinda out of my league, tall, with long beautiful legs. I like her, and I guess she likes me. Don’t know how much we actually have in common (she seems to have a meanness about her), but, hell, the sex is so great, I plan on staying with her until (I assume) she moves on. I mean, why not?

The light clicks off in the bathroom as she comes to bed. She’s just wearing one of my larger white t-shirts and panties. God, she’s sexy. I’m lying in bed pretending to not notice her, while playing around on my phone.

“What are you looking at?” she asks me, while she stands, brushing her hair.

“Well, it’s says here that Congress is trying to pass a bill to give Tinies more rights.”

“What, fuck those little bugs. Who cares about them?”

This is something we’ve never talked about. There has always been a small population of one inch tall humans in the world. Republicans think they should only have rights similar to animals, and Democrats believe they were the same as full sized people. Genetic tests have proved that they are identical to us humans, just very, very small. But the debate continues.

My girlfriend’s response shocks me. I reply, “They’re just tiny humans, just like us, but small. They aren’t asking for much, why not give it to them?”

She rolls her eyes and puts her hairbrush down on the dresser. “Jesus, they’re not people. WE are people. There are so many more pressing problems in the world right now, why are they giving a shit about those little things? Are you friends with any, why do you care?”

My girlfriend chuckles and lays in bed next to me. I put down my phone on the nightstand and turn to her. “Because they’re small and need our help. It’s not like they’re asking for gold palaces or anything. They simply want the same rights we have. Have you ever even met a Tiny?”

“Yeah, a few years back. Well, I didn’t meet them. I don’t want to talk about it.”

“You did?”

She wraps her arm around me and says, “Once, maybe like ten years ago, I was at some club, before we’d met, dancing with my lady friends. I’m drunk and bored and needed a break from the music and crowd, so I went out a side door into an alleyway. I found myself standing there alone, a nice, quiet reprieve from the craziness of the club. I pulled a cigarette from my purse, lit it, but then I saw something out of the corner of my eye, like a roach or rat moving behind the garbage can next to the restaurant on the other side of the alley. I took a couple steps and moved the garbage can, and guess what? Four tiny little people. What, so crazy, I’d never seen any of them before, guess they’re trying to get some food from the garbage can of the restaurant or something. Yuck, Jesus, so gross. Normally, I’d leave them alone, because, who cares, but I’m bored and drunk as shit, so I take a few steps and bend down over them. As far as I can tell, with the dim lighting in the alley, seemed like a mother and father and their two little kids.”

Oh God. “Please tell me you left them alone,” I say to my girlfriend.

She sleepily smirks. “Look, I was like 19, I had a fake ID to get into this club, I was out late with my friends. They were all there with some gross guys, we were doing cocaine in the bathroom, it was a crazy night, alright?”

My girlfriend sighs, and I have a feeling she’s about to tell me something I don’t want to hear.

“So I just grabbed the father between my fingers and brought him up to my face. Oh man, he was fighting me hard. But he couldn’t move, I had him. I brought him up to my face and blew cigarette smoke at him. Ah, you shoulda seen him try to fight, so pathetic! He was yelling something at me, I don’t know what, it all sounded like squeeks to me. I shook my hand a bit, saying, “Quit fighting, quit fighting!” I looked down and saw the wife run to my high heeled shoe, the two little kids running away to the corner of the alley.”

I’m shocked. “You were torturing them, you know that, right?”

“I was just playing with them, I didn’t care, no one cares, they’re not people, dude!”

I am flabbergasted that my girlfriend would have this mindset. “They are people, and you were being cruel to them! This is insane to me. What if I was an inch tall, like them, would you treat me the same way?”

My girlfriend turns to me, we’re face to face, our noses almost touching. “Oh, look at you, you love the Tinies so much. You want me to have a little shrunken boyfriend.”

“That’s not what I’m saying, I think that…”

She cuts me off and slides her hand down into my boxers and grabs my cock, squeezing it tightly and gently rubbing it. “Oh, you empathize with those poor little things, you care about them soooo much. What if you were a tiny little nothing to me, oh, poor sad boyfriend, would I crush you under my massive feet, or would I take care of my petite boyfriend, awww. I’m so giant, and he’s so small.”

Oh God, that feels so good, dammit, her sexy voice and warm breath instantly make me hard. I close my eyes and say, “I don’t want you to hurt me, please, I’m so tiny and helpless.”

She slyly chuckles. “Well, guess what? The little husband bites my finger! What a prick. I instinctively throw him against the brick wall of the alleyway and slam my foot down on his wife.”

My eyes open. I stare into her beautiful, menacing eyes. “How could you? Who are you? Why would you do that?”

My girlfriend squeezes my cock even harder and slowly strokes it. “I was a goddess to them, and they disrespected me. It’s their own fault.” She pauses and flips back her long hair with her free hand. “Anyway, the little boy came running to me, and I kicked him against the wall, and his tiny, lifeless body splattered on the brick. I took a few steps toward their daughter and snatched her up between my fingers, bringing her up to my eye. Funny thing, she looked just like me, like, my same age and everything. We coulda been twins if she wasn’t a the size of a bug. I was so drunk, but I remember her pressed between my fingers, so scared, so tiny, so pathetic, tears running down her miniscule face. I did just kill her family, I guess.”

“What....what did you do to her?”

“Oh, you mean, what did “we” do to her? I tossed her in my purse and brought her home with us. My friends and I had an interesting night playing with our little friend.”

She gently squeezes my cock, and I cum all over my stomach. I’m breathing heavily, full of rage at her and myself, full of shame and at a loss for words.

She pulls her hand from my boxers, grabs a tissue from the box on the nightstand, and wipes her hand clean. “Oh, we had fun with that girl, we did. I’ll tell you some other night.”