- Text Size +

 

12. 1 inch. Unaware. F/f.

 

It was our last week of high school. We were all 18 years old, ready to graduate, and go into our adult lives. Well, not me, so much. I’m only an inch tall, a freak, born this way. I wasn’t going to college like the rest of the girls. I went to one of the best high schools in the country with a number of other shrunken girls. My well-to-do mother had always wanted me to interact more with my normal-sized classmates that also attended the separate part of the school, the “giantess” part, as us smaller girls always called it. Even though I barely saw or talked to any of them, my influential mother had me invited to a “finals week sleepover” at one of the girl’s houses. Basically, some of the most popular/coolest/wealthy girls got together to have a slumber party (even at our age, really?), and I had to go for my mother, still pretending that I wasn’t a shrunkee. Jeez, thanks. One day, because of my family’s influence, I could be a prominent figurehead for shrunken rights, but a number of these girls at the party will be later in life senators, surgeons, CEOs, etc. Whatever, something I have to do. I’m dropped off by my parents at one the girl’s houses, a beautiful three-story mansion. Sitting on the coffee table, I’m surrounded by eight gigantic girls who want nothing to do with me. And why should they? I don’t know them; they want to talk about their boy crushes, their futures, their Mercedes, their normal lives. Which is what they do: chat, eat snacks, drink soda (the parents are still in the house, no boozing for them), take selfies, dance around to Katy Perry or whatever pop crap music they like. And for a while, they even went outside in the backyard to swim, completely forgetting about me. Really, the only interaction I got from any of them was when one of them was placing something on the coffee table I was stranded on. “Oops, watch out there, little girl!” as one of the girls dropped a cup or cell phone onto the table near me. I was nothing to them, these future “masters of the world”. Eventually, later in the night, they all calmed down and put on the movie “Mean Girls” to watch and fall asleep to. They giggled and enjoyed the first half of the movie (as I did as well), but soon most tired out and fell asleep. Most were on the carpet on blankets, and a couple were on the couch. It’s 2am now, and I’m wide awake, bored and alone. When you’re tiny and surrounded by eight giant women, you never let down your guard. The movie soon ends, and I see that no one has left anywhere for me sleep. Great. Not even a couple napkins. Behind me on the giant couch are two of the girls sleeping. Part of one their blankets has falling onto the coffee table that I am standing on. I walk across the divide and head over to one of the girl’s massive faces. Her blonde hair is splayed out in front of me, her beautiful face resting gently on a pillow above me, red lips inhaling and exhaling insane amounts of oxygen. I spy the string from the hoodie that she’s wearing dangling to the ground and decide to rappel myself down to the floor. Walking past the coffee table, I’m immediately confronted by a foot of one of the girls, the one with the long black hair. She’s asleep on her back, and her right foot is high above me, her long toes fifty feet above my gaze. I touch the ball of her sole, and her toes slightly switch. I tickle her foot more, and her toes twitch again. Ha! I love this. I see that her left foot is laid flat on the ground and run over to her toes. Her nails are in a French pedicure, of course done very beautifully. I reach her big toe, which is exactly my height, and grab her nail and jump up onto her toenail. I can tell it’s not a fake press-on nail; she paid good money to have her nails done so well. Her big toe nail is slightly larger to me than if I was in a king-sized bed. I lay down on it, my head at the point where it turns white, laughing at the fact that these rich bitches might soon control the world, but a little thing like me could sneak up on them like this. But as I’m goofing off, her second toe on that foot jumped up and landed on her big toe nail right next to me. I screeched and rolled over to the other side of her toenail. I jumped up and walked over to her second toe resting on her big toe nail, rubbing my hands across the grooves of the side, walking over to the nail of the second toe, admiring the French manicured nail. Shit. I’m amongst goddesses. Let’s go on an adventure.