- Text Size +

Invasion Earth

The Mando Vong were a proud race they had seen it all they had lived it all. Shure they had only been a part of the Galaxy for a short time a blink of the eye for some Races. But for a Race that had stumbled into the greater Galaxy naive they had overcome mountains. Which was for them good it made them strong but for the rest of the Galaxy and the Universe it made them a bloody and merciless enemy and even more so now that they were moving into the greater Universe. At first they had been kind and caring but after being enslaved and conquered several hundred times they arose with a bloody vengeance even going so far as to eradicate several worlds. Now their empire was expansive and large and to the relief of many conquered had been reduced to a sport.

Unforchnitly for those worlds the conquering was vary brutal even though the Mando Vong were supposed to be a calm and gentler Race under their new Emperor Wiseman the Knowing. Unforchinitly for the young fleet Master a young Mando named Cyrus no one had told him about the galactic shift plain. Which worked like stairs changing the size and weight of whatever passed through it. Later he would regret not knowing this but his failure would lead too much in the fields of science. But hear in the now where the Fleet Master lived he did not believe in God why should he he believed a Being rose and fell on their own. There were no deities that decided stuff for you he thought as he looked around his large bridge. Yes for him everything was going perfectly in fact he was ahead in schedule expected to arrive at Taren in two days. Why he had chosen this planet he did not know he had never heard of it. Neither had the Holder of Knowledge when he had gone to them. Yes the planet was far vary far but by conquering it he would be the first to expand beyond the edge of the Empire. Which had not even been fully tamed its self he thought, "Sir". Suddenly he was brought out of his thoughts as he looked around and spotted the Being standing under the Command walk a level two he recognized as his black eyes landed on the being. The bridge of his there ships was like this the bridge was circular with the engines below them run by level ones. It was believed that a good Ship Master should be able to survey all aboard there ship. Level two was tactical and navigation. Three was gunners given the best vantage point to shoot from, and the Bridge Body Guards for the Command Crew which was made up of six very tall and fierce looking Zerks the only race that had almost destroyed the Mando Vong which had ernd there respect and had given them great privilege in there Empire. Then last of all the Command crew which consisted of the Ship Master, the Commander, and the Master of the Religion which to Cyrus was arcane and didn't belong on his ship. But the law was clear and harming one was punishable by the death of your whole family, friend's family, and any one you worked or dated and you get it everyone died. He nodded at the being "Good keep me informed".

Cyrus sat on his bed actually he floated above his bed in meditation yes he believed religion was for the simple minded but meditation did keep one's mind sharp he thought when suddenly he was interrupted. The sound came from his com the chime indicating someone was trying to contact him. Annoyed he picked it up opening the small shell like top revealing a hollo of his Commander. "What is it Commander" he asked annoyance in his voice."Sir we have reached Taren and like you requested of me I thought you might like to watch the invasion". Cyrus smiled at the being "Yes have you made the invasion call" Cyrus asked? "No sir I thought you should have that honor ". That was very wise of the Commander Cyrus thought a smile coming to his face as he lowered himself to the soft bed. "Thank you Commander I well be there shortly" then he ended the call.

Cyrus pushed through the plain gray doors that led to the bridge and up to the computer manned by two beings. They parted for him as he stood before the console smiling he looked out of the forward view port at the small green ball. "It's smaller then I thought it would be" he said aloud. "Well yes sir" his Commander said standing next to him. "Shall we make that call" the Commander asked? Cyrus nodded as he hit a button on the console that would send the message to whoever was in charge of this mud ball. Not waiting Cyrus began "Hello I am Cyrus O'Star Fleet Master of the Second Fleet your world has been chosen by me to be conquered for my amusement". "Lay down all arms and surrender and your City, women, and children well be spared". All on the bridge lissond to his words some beginning to tear at his words for how inspiring they were. Cyrus smiled at the dedication of all to him but it was not them he was trying to convince it was this planet so sighing he began to speak again. "We well be landing on your planet soon to take control of your Government be ready" then he ended it smiling. "Commander you have the bridge I'm going down with the first ship to meet the leaders of this planet". "Yes sir" the Commander said then turned to get to work as Cyrus left. The Commander began to stare at files looking things over and just happened to stair up at his inbox to see something had come in. Wondering what was going on he opened it and saw it was from level two the name read Rach frowning and bringing up the beings file he saw he was from coms. Why was coms messaging him he thought as he opened the messages and began to read. The flight deck of the ship was full of activity as beings ran in every direction boarding ships and loading tanks, air craft, and space craft. In front of a group of soldiers a Sargent stood in-between two rows of ten beings. "All you Green Horns who wanted to see Aliens up close this is going to be your lucky day now move your ass's" he shouted at the Beings then seeing the Ship Master walking towards him. He shouted Ship Master on Deck" and saluted. The Ship Master saluted him back then smiled at all the beings watching him. "Did you not hear your Sargent move" then as the beings ran to board the ship he turned to the Sargent. "Hello Sargent I would like to accompany you" Cyrus said. "Of course sir" what was he going to say no yeah right he would be killed right on the spot. "Good then lead me to your ship" Cyrus said. "Yes sir "the Sargent said and began to walk. Finally they came to a transport ship and the Sargent and Ship Master walked up the large back ramp and sat at the head of the ship. As soon as they did the back ramp closed and the Ship Master felt as they lifted off as they left the docking bay.

As the Ship Master left the home ship the Commander was having a very different feeling "And your apsalutly Shure of this if you're wrong this could mean our lives"? "Yes sir the message was delivered but they didn't get it" the Coms being said."Why do you think this" the Commander asked? "I don't know maybe the computer can't understand there languages". "I don't see how that could be that much of a problem the Computer is designed to pick up all forms of communication of a planet and analyze it to begin to put it together" the Commander said. "Maybe this time it couldn't I don't know" he said shrugging. "Well it's now your job to find out our Ship Master and other beings are down there we can't afford any losses if we can avoid them" the Commander said. The being nodded and saluted then left to get to work. On the Shuttle things were more relaxed the beings talked and joked as they flew and even the Ship Master felt good as he watched in silence as the Soldiers joked. Playing the what are you going to do to the Aliens a game that all had played at one time or another even ones as high as Ship Masters. Which was why he didn't get mad when a soldier axsadently asked him. "Well soldier I think I well go into the place of the being in charge and eat with them and take one of his ladies as my own". "You think he well have ladies "the young soldier asked? "You dumb ass of course he's got ladies "another soldier said. "Hey he could have a slug thing remember the guy on Nal Hutta "a soldier yelled. At that everyone groaned "Damn it Dex why you have to put that image in our heads" Someone yelled. Others voiced their similar feelings leaving the Ship Master to wonder what they meant when suddenly the ships Pilot said "We are here and we'll be landing in five cycles".

The small UFO flew over the city buildings passing it as it landed. "Strange the ground of this planet is black is it all like this" the Pilot asked. "Maybe "he said as he hit the button for the intercom."We have landed give them hell and good hunting" he yelled. As around them the soldiers grabbed their guns. "Are you ready ship master" the sergeant asked. The ship master was about to reply when he heard yelling then nothing. They didn't know but where the pilot had landed them was a crosswalk it was empty because the light was red but so they didn't know of the danger. Lindsay was twenty four years old with long black hair and olive skin she drove a new twenty fifth teen Toyota Sonata it was black and on a random side note she was in a hurry. So when that light turned she floored it forwards driving praying she would catch the next light before it turned red. A young man who looked battered and Beaton crawled out of a man whole rasping for breath as he lay face forwards on the black cover. "Finally after two months in the sewer I'm free" Tom yelled as he began to stand and dance. "I am so free,"I am so free, he was about to sing again when he happened to look up and screamed as he saw the bottom of a large car.Then he screamed "Not again no" as he was swept away by the car driving and was sent well. The car drove across the street Lindsey yelling "Come on ". Then the car crushed the tiny ship as it drove over it Lindsey not even feeling it under her and just driving.

Another UFO landed in down town Atlanta Georgia on a busy sidewalk as it landed the soldiers ran out in every direction. Ready to pillage whatever it was these beings had ,"Are you ready Vero " a soldier named Augusta asked his long time combat buddy. His friend said nothing and Augusta was about to ask again when the sky darkened above him. Looking up revealed the scariest thing he had ever seen even scarier than the Giant worms of Greek as he stared at the bottom of a black flip-flop.

Sixteen year old Hannah was board all her friends had diched her and she couldn't call any of them because they weren't answering there cell phones. So she was stuck bordly walking the streets of Atlanta as she did she heard something crunch under her right foot. "Icky "she yelled taking a step back looking at what it was and saw something smashed there on the side walk. So she decided to look closer but was interrupted as a young twenty four year old girls heal landed on the object destroying it. Twenty four year old Kesha walked killing time until she could meet her friends at a bar she had no ideal of the alien ship she had just crushed or the four Aliens she was about to crush. "Fire quickly that way concentrate your fire on that foot" a sergeant yelled. As the shoe got closer and closer to them one soldier tried to run the sergeant seeing this yelled. "Don't even think of it Marine" but he only kept running. Maybe the sergeant should have ran too but it was too late as the black sole landed on them killing them all. The girl above only walking dragging there body's as she walked. The soldier who ran watched all this with a look of horror on his face as he watched the woman walk away with his comradesbodys stuck to the bottom of her foot. Maybe he should have been paying attention too as he was ran over and crushed by a fourteen year old girl on a skate board.

IN England a group of Aliens who had found their way into a laundry basket were being placed into a washer of a laundry mat by a eighteen year old college girl. Only interested in doing her laundry as she dumped her clothes into the large washer unknowingly crushing many aliens under socks, pants,shirts, and bras. "Run now" a soldier yelled as he tried to dodge a sock coming for him he dodged it only to be crushed by a pink thong.

Above them Cindy put the coins into the washer then sat pulling out her phone to check Facebook inside the washer it was a different story. AS one Alien Brink dodged and rolled franticly trying to pull himself up the mountain of clothes to get away from the water. Brink being from a desert part of his planet had never learned to swim now he wished he had as he climbed. "Hey Brink over hear" he heard a fellow soldier yell. He looked but was then pushed falling off the sock he had managed to climb and falling into the swirling water. He tried to surface spirting for air as he looked up to see Mark looking down at him. "Why the hell did you do that for" he yelled up at the being. "Because everyone for themselves " he yelled back as he climbed up and away from him.Sighing he began to climb again finally getting to the top of the mountain of clothes. Finally getting to the top he laid back then was shaken by someone looking up he saw Mark above him. Expecting a fight he rolled and stood pulling his knife."It just keeps flooding " Mark said he just looked at him waiting for him to finish. Hearing nothing but the sound of water he spoke "What the water"? "Yes it won't stop and there's nothing we can do where trapped man" Mark said. "What about the door" he asked? "What you think you can fight through that" Mark said pointing to the swirling water below them.He looked down at it weighing if he who had come from a desert village where the bathroom was a whole dug in the ground could swim that cyclone below them. Finally he decided the risk was worth it he ran at the end of the mountain . Hearing "You crazy basterd" from Mark as he jumped into the water. Now he was in the water it was hot burning him as he sunk in it he was about to surface when he was thrown as the washer had started. Suddenly things were frantic as he struggled to find a way to the surface. Things got worse as he was running out of air then worse as he found himself smashing into a sock and then he was dead. Marks luck was worse than all as the water rose he tried diving into a sock only to get stuck in the toe section of it. He would survive the washer and find a new hell in the dryer but then would meet the worst hell of spending a day with a giant foot. Many weeks of being worn and wash cycles would drive him both mad and would kill him as he slowly suffered the girl having no ideal he was in her sock. Another UFO flew over Egypt but saw the sign that read Currently Nonexistent please check back in a month. So they flew past it and landed in India.

But were quickly crushed by a woman in heals as she stomped down on that exact spot pist her phone wasn't working. Another craft landed in another part of India happening to land in a sixteen year olds ice cream cone. As she licked the cone she accidently licked up the ship pulling it into her mouth. Another ship that happened to dump its passengers on a soccer field as it was hit by a soccer ball. Was crushed by an twelve year old girl's foot as she ran onto the field. Two more were crushed by two girls competing for the ball as they ran up the field. Another two were crushed by an eighteen year old player as she sat on the bench resting from her game.

Back on the ship the commander was beyond pist as he ran every which way dealing with bad report after another now another alarm was blaring as a screen showed one of his ships being Eaton. As if it were a treat he thought as he watched the ship go down the girls throat "Sir "someone yelled. He looked to see who was calling him and spotted a young ship Attendant "What "he yelled? "Sir we have a ship in distress" the attendant said."Yeah and what of it we have over fifty nine ships claiming distress" the Commander said interrupting the being. "I was just wondering if you had a plan or something" the attendant said. "Yeah getting out of here "the commander said as he yelled down at the helm to recall all ships to leave. "Sir some of them are not responding "a comms officer yelled the commander deciding he did not care anymore shrugged. "Then leave them the smart ones will jump with us the dumb ones fuck them"."And of the ships that are too slow to make it up here to jump" the comms officer asked? "Give us five cycles before jumping "the commander said sighing damn things could not be easy could they. Back on earth another ship was stuck landing by axsadent in a girl's slerpy as she was drinking it. "What is this cold shit "a soldier complained. "Ha your funny Jetson shit is warm not cold "another soldier called. The one named Jetson was about to complain when he screamed "get out of there" Jetson yelled. As above him the girl's mouth was taking control of the straw. "Yeah right "they heard the girl say well to us that's what we would have heard but to the Mando Vong who couldn't understand our language who knows what they heard. But all Jetson could do is run clumsily over to the soldier to try to save him. He was almost there watching the beings face turn from frustration to horror as it dawned on him that there was no escape from his icy prison."No stop Jetson get back it's too late for me" was all Jetson heard before the man was sucked up by the girls mouth. Too his credit as a Mando Vong he never screamed a true warrior Jetson thought as he saluted. "Ew this slerpy is Grose girl "the one girl said.Jetson tried to call up to them but was not heard as the other girl said "let me try"? Shrugging she handed the other girl the slerpy sealing the faits of the rest of the soldiers.

"How close are we to jumping attendant" the Commander now Captain asked. The young being only stood and stared up at the screen, "Attendant I asked you a question" the captain yelled. Then suddenly he was grabbed by two of his body guards turning to face one the captain looked into the beings black eyes."Release me now" he growled at the being and watched for a split second as the being's face faded. Then as if remembering something he tightened his grip. "No now get off my bridge" the being growled. "Your bridge fuck you lesser being "the Captain yelled then turning to his soldiers he yelled "Kill the traitors". Then with new energy suddenly filled with the fight he went for his gun and pulled it at the being.

Quickly he shot the being then turned to shoot the other one as he did suddenly a being rose and fired at the captain hitting him in the back. "You shot the captain in the back coward" his brother yelled then ran at the being that shot the captain. The being turned to fire at the other being rushing at him but both were shot from below as several beings ran up from the engine room. One of them yelled "Revolution "and fired at several others. The other guard seeing this fired down at the group of engineers killing three of the five. One of them suddenly rolled and came up with a thermal detonator he heled it high in the air. Seeing this one of his brothers yelled "No you dumb ass don't". But it was too late as one of the guards shot the beings hand and detonated it destroying the bridge in a massive explosion that would have reminded us of fireworks. But for the other forty thousand beings on the ship it was pure hell as many were flash frozen and others killed as violent fighting broke out amongst the crew. As this went on the remains of the ship thrown by the blast from the explosion was hearled towards earth as it tumbled through space. The three girls walked down the street they were about nine teen and starting college as they walked they talked about things and laughed. Actually the one laughing was Tayler as she laughed at something a friend said. Unaware of the ship that flew towards them Tayler kicked her foot backwards hitting the ship with the back of her black flip-flop sending it flying. As it went flying many other beings screamed well at least until the black bottom of a shoe crushed them as fourteen year old Kayla walked by. As her shoe lifted carrying the remains of the ship until they were twisted under her foot as she stepped down finally killing the poor ship. Ending the short and unnoticed Mando Vong invasion earth would never know of that race of beings and what hell they put them through as they were subjected to the unaware torture of Human women .