- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

The beginnig is kinda slow but it heats up fast!

My nervousness exceeds my excitement. I held a deep breath as i exited my car and walked towards the front door of the woman I've had a crush on for the past three years.  Miss Abshire was my chemistry teacher and was the perfect embodiment of my most deepest sexual fantasies.  It was yesterday, Friday when she had asked the class for volunteers for helping her pack away her belongings for her move this weekend.  With her even sweetening the deal with the offer of extra credit (my grade was at an all time low for the semester) it was only I who had raised my hand.  To be honest, even without the added extra credit, I would have been more than glad to oblige.  I would have the opportunity to possibly  spend an entire weekend with this 5' 3" beautiful buxom redhead; to selfishly catch a glimpse of her in something other than the conservative suits she wears on campus.

  I shook myself away from my thoughts and realized i was standing in front of her door, finger already ringing the door bell.  My heart sank as she opened the door wearing not much else than a lavender colored robe showing off a generous amount of cleavage.  I always had a feeling that she wasn't at all lacking in the breast department, but she seems a lot larger that i could ever remember in class.  I was never good at recognizing cup size, but she looked to be a double D.  I quickly averted my gaze from her luscious tits, realizing i was staring. A small giggle escaped her lips as she readjusted the robe to cover herself.

"Hello  Damion, thank you for coming over to help me out this weekend." she said

"It's no problem at all Miss Abshire,  I'm glad to help ." I said in a nervous tone.

"Please, we're not at school, call me Cara." she adjusted her robe a bit more.

"I apologize for appearing indecent, you caught me before a shower and this is the only robe I haven't packed away."

I could only manage a shrug and a mutter of "It's cool" as i peered into her green eyes that hinted at a slight tint of purple. Never in my nineteen years have i seen eyes as fascinating as hers. I walked through the door  and followed her as she lead me into the annals of her house to the first room i would be packing.  We made small talk as we walked; how long she lived here where she would be moving and so on. I was finding it difficult to keep up with the conversation because i was too busy using all my imagination to try and picture what she looks like under that robe.  She led me to a small room strewn with boxes and various items to pack them with.  After some brief instruction, Cara excused herself to begin her shower.

"If you need anything I'll be right upstairs." she said with a wink.

Chapter End Notes:

Well that's ch 1 hope you enjoy like i said slow to start but heats up fast