- Text Size +
Story Notes:

The name of the story, as well as some of the characters' names have been changed from the version on giantess.city's story boards. The rest of the story is exactly the same. The version on giantesscity is called "Kiki Comes Home From Grad School"

Hey all. I've been writing a lot of stories lately, though I haven't posted any in a long time. I might only have one or two to my name on this site. Which is pretty sad, considering I spend A LOT of time on here. One of my problems is that my stories aren't very coherent. They jump around from scene to scene, and usually look more like outlines than actual comprehensive literature. One of these days (I swear) I'm gonna sit down and hack out the actual stories around my scattered scenes of sweet debauchery and destruction. For now, I challenged myself to write this story. It's been sitting in outline form for a while and I finally took some adderall and wrote Part 1. That, I think, was the hardest part, because it's where most of the plot occurs. After this it gets into the good stuff- which for me is basically mega and giga sized girls parading around tiny cities. That's girl(s) plural, so get ready for some multiple GTS action- a device that I feel is way, way under utilized in mega stories. Here goes... Let me know your thoughts, both good and bad. Thanks!


Kiki Comes Home From Grad School
(mega, giga, micro, instant growth, crush, destruction, multiple GTS, tiny city)
By Hongo

Part 1

“Turn it up Siobhan! This song is an all-timer!”
“Wooo!” Siobhan exclaimed in response, reaching over and twisting the little volume knob on the car stereo.
“Stayin’ Alive” by the Bee Gees blasted from the speakers of Siobhan Guthrie’s 2012 Honda Accord.
“Uh, uh, uh, uh, STAYIN’ ALIIIIIVE!” Kiki and Siobhan both belted. When the song ended, they broke into a fit of giggles.
“Oh man. I needed this break,” Kiki said, reclining back in her seat. “I’m wiped.”
“From school, you mean?”
“Yeah. I get two weeks of absolutely nothing until I start working. This semester has been kicking my butt.”
“Yeah, girl. Two weeks of margaritas and tanning oil. Plus, the whole thing with your research grant happened. It’ll be good for you to get away from McGregor.”
Kiki’s relaxed smile contorted into a quiet frown.
Siobhan looked over at her friend. “Sorry, Keek. I forgot you don’t like to bring it up.”
They drove in awkward silence for a minute before Siobhan couldn’t contain herself.
“How come you didn’t report him?”
“Professor Greene?”
“Yeah.”
“He didn’t do anything illegal. He just told me I should be a model instead of applying for his research grant.”
“Kiki, he was hitting on you!”
“I know.”
“Well… do you think he’s cute?”
Kiki’s nose wrinkled at this prospect. “Eeeww! Shiv, he’s my professor!”
“So. That doesn’t mean you can’t give him a little. You’re not in college anymore, you’re in grad school now. The rules are different, I think.”
“How would you know? You’re not in grad school.”
“I know, but I’ve done my boss.”
“Who, Mike? The guy who owns the bar?”
“Yeah…”
“You have? Well that’s different. He’s young… and he’s hot.”
“I know,” Siobhan replied with a guilty grin.
“Wow, look at you girl! Maybe I should drop out of grad school and bartend like you.”
“Do it! It would be so fun!”
“No papers, no all-nighters in the lab. No weird lab partners ditching you to watch Game of Thrones. And no creepin’ professors to deal with.”
Siobhan scoffed. “Well… That’s just men, Kiki. They’re all the same. A girl wants to do something, like, professional, and all they can think about is her boobs.” Siobhan pulled the collar of her shirt down, exposing her nude breasts.
Kiki giggled. “Siobhan! You’re not even wearing a bra!”
“Nope. They were all packed when I woke up this morning. All I had was this shirt. And these.” She pulled her collar down again, her boobs jouncing.
“Siobhan!” Kiki squealed. “There could be people looking!”
“Uh, where? I don’t see anyone.” Kiki looked around, and indeed the roads were empty. Their car was the only one on this stretch of highway.
“Gosh, you’re such a slut,” Kiki retorted, sinking back into her seat and crossing her arms over her own set of breasts.
“Teehee, I know,” Siobhan said.

Finally the two 24-year-old women arrived at Kiki’s home in Parkwood Heights, California. Siobhan came in first, lugging her suitcase behind her. Kiki’s mom Laura was in the kitchen, standing over the stove cooking dinner. She had her hair up in a messy bun and was wearing an apron over her blouse and khaki shorts.
“Hi Mrs. Higgins,” Siobhan sung from the front door.
“Hey girls,” Laura called, and whisked over to greet them, her flip-flops slapping across the wooden floor.
Siobhan put her suitcase down and gave her roommate’s mom a hug. Laura gave her a peck on the cheek, and the two separated.
“Siobhan, you look fantastic,” she said.
“Oh, thank you! Really, I look like shit.” Siobhan automatically fixed her hair. “Driving non-stop for 4 hours isn’t the best thing for your hair…”
“I spoke to your mom, honey. She wants you to text her.”
“Jeez, doesn’t that woman know that I’m 24 and I live on my own now? Like, what’s the worst that could happen if I stay at your house for a few nights? It is okay if I stay here, right Mrs. Higgins?”
Laura giggled. “Of course, hon. Stay as long as you like. You don’t want to be on the road again after driving for so long today.”
Kiki entered through the door next. She put down her suitcase and hugged her mom as well. A quick cheek peck from each of them, and they separated.
Kiki took a look around. “Where’s dad? And Brian and Max?”
“Oh, your father took your brothers to their soccer camp.”
“Isn’t that in Oregon?”
“Yes. He’s staying in a hotel overnight. So, looks like it’s just us tonight, girls. Go on and unpack your things and come back down. I’m just waiting for these cookies to finish. In the meantime I’ll open some wine and we can catch up on our gossip.”

********

That night, something was happening in another universe- a universe directly parallel to the one in which Kiki, Siobhan, and Laura Higgins were immersed in matters of the grapevine over glasses of wine and cookie dough. Trouble was brewing, and this was the kind of trouble that would spell big, big problems for the next universe over.

********

The next day Kiki and Siobhan had plans with some old friends from high school to go to a baseball game in the city. The two girls took off in Siobhan’s Accord to meet up with their friends outside of the stadium.
The group met outside of the stadium, exchanging hugs, compliments, and taking pictures. Kiki introduced Siobhan to everyone.
“Guys, this is Siobhan,” Kiki motioned to her friend. “We’re living together in LA.”
One of the more immature males in the group whistled.
“Ew Steve, not like that,” Kiki cocked her head at him in disapproval. “That’s gross.”
Steve was laughing with the other guys, thinking he was hilarious.
“I don’t get it,” Siobhan said.
“Never mind, hon,” Kiki muttered under her breath. “And Siobhan, these are my friends; we all go back to high school. This is Parker, Dan, Steve, who thinks he’s hystSiobhanl but really isn’t, Cara, and Brie.” They each shook Siobhan’s hand accordingly. “And these are my cousins Will and Stan.” She motioned to the two remaining guys. “Will graduated two years after me, and Stan- Stan, what grade are you in now?”
“Um, going in to 9th.”
“Wow, high school,” Siobhan said, shaking his hand. It was kind of sweaty, and she wiped her palm off on her denim covered thigh. “Uh… you must be really excited about that.”
“Yeah.” It was clear to her that Stan was nervous. His face had become beet red. He probably didn’t talk to many girls, judging from his pimply appearance, and he was obviously still going through puberty.
“Well, let’s go inside,” Will suggested. “Game’s about to start.”

********

Meanwhile in the aforementioned parallel universe, an alien life force, shall we call him CREED, was spiraling out of control. CREED, in his simplest explanation, was not one being. Rather, he was a combination of different powers from all the life forms in his universe all rolled into one giant mass. These powers were the matter that the very fabric of the universe was made from. They are what held the universe together. Think of it as a socialist universe: everyone living in it contributed their powers in order to keep it together and sustainable. CREED was born when the first powers in the universe materialized. He became bigger and bigger as more and more powers were harnessed, and he sent out waves that gave the universe a shape. But everyone in the universe knew that a day would come when the amount of powers that made up CREED would become too much for the structure of the universe to support. The waves emanating from CREED’s gigantic glowing mass had become too much to bear, and this caused a tear in the center of the universe. Think of it like this: a tent can only be as big as its frame will allow. The sturdier the frame, the bigger the tent can be. The bigger the tent, the heavier the tarp is. But what happens when the weight of the tarp exceeds the strength of the frame?
The center of the universe collapsed into an enormous black hole under the very weight of the powers that comprised it. The gravity from the black hole was so strong that it began to suck CREED towards it. Unable to control his own power, CREED was sucked at light speed toward the gaping black hole of death, uncertain of what was to become of him.

********

When they got to their seats, Parker made sure that he sat next to Kiki. They had been close in high school, and they had even gone to prom together as friends. Kiki never considered Parker anything more. They continued to hang out after graduation because of mutual friends, but Parker felt that they were growing apart. Now that Kiki was in grad school in LA, he really only saw her during the summer. He aimed to get Kiki in a deep conversation, hopefully about their relationship but he would settle for anything, really.
“So, how’s school?” he started out.
“It’s good! It’s good.”
“Yeah?”
“Mhm.” Kiki checked her phone.
“Is it hard? Grad school must be hard. All my friends who are in grad school complain about how hard it is.”
“Hard? Maybe a little bit. It’s challenging.” She checked her phone again. “I’m on a research team with some really smart kids, so that helps.”
“Cool. What are you researching?”
The conversation went on like this for a while, with Parker asking questions and Kiki giving half-considered answers.
Stan also had his eye on a girl. Siobhan. The poor kid was 15, had never kissed a girl, and was horny as most teenage boys come. All game long he was leaning over to catch a glimpse of the girl that his older cousin had brought. Her gorgeous blue eyes and long, auburn hair is what first caught his attention. She had a great body, too: long legs and a plump ass in her tight fitting jeans. And she had great feet. Stan had recently discovered his obsession with women’s feet, and he could not for the life of him look away from Siobhan’s perfect peds in their blue rubber flip-flops. The young woman sat next to Kiki, chatting away with her, completely oblivious to the awkward teen’s gawking.
“BRADY JOHNSON, NUMBER 14, UP TO BAT,” came the voice from the PA system. Johnson’s walk up song flicked on and reverberated around the stadium. The males in the group all stood up and cheered with the rowdy fans around them for the home team slugger.
“Oh my god, I love him,” Kiki said to Siobhan.
“Why? Is he cute?”
“Um, gorgeous,” she replied. She pointed to Johnson’s smiling face on the jumbo tron. Jumbo tron Brady turned to face the crowd, and then took a couple mock swings for the camera. The crowd went wild.
“Ooh, you’re right, Keeks. I’d let him show me his Johnson.”
“Shiv!” Kiki squealed, and playfully slapped her friend’s arm. Siobhan slapped her back, the two of them giggling.

After the game, the group went out for drinks. Finally after a couple rounds, the group split up, and Kiki and Siobhan went home to Kiki’s house. They were quite tipsy, Kiki bordering on drunk. Kiki’s mom was already asleep, so the girls simply went upstairs and passed out.

********

CREED was sucked through the black hole and ended up on the other side. He was floating, now only a vegetable of his former self, in a new and unfamiliar universe. He was able to think, but found that he was incapable of moving. So now he was just floating alone, toward what appeared to be a giant orb-shaped object in the otherwise black distance.
CREED neared closer and closer to the orb. The sphere was multi-colored of blues, greens, browns, grays, and whites, and there were fuzzy white shapes floating and morphing around the circumference of the ball. The closer he got, the more he felt the object’s gravitational pull. Suddenly, as he was about to come into contact with it, he felt another sensation. He was pulled into a thinned-out form that began to cover the ball. As this was happening, he felt himself being focused in a funnel-like fashion through this magical wall that prevented him from entering what he now could see was a tiny planet.

CREED’s cosmic, invisible mass was stretched out like a blanket over the top of planet Earth’s exosphere, or the outer layer of its atmosphere. He was then focused through the atmosphere into an invisible beam of power. That beam struck down on Earth in a suburban neighborhood in the city of Parkwood Heights, California. When he hit solid ground, CREED was frozen into a size altering portal. That portal was manifested in the form of the side door to the Higgins’s house.

********

Morning in Parkwood Heights, California.

Parkwood Heights was a mid-sized city in Northern California. It was basically a suburb of Rosedale, which was the big city on the coast, population of about a million people. That morning, the people of Parkwood Heights woke up just like they did every morning. They got ready for work, school, or whatever else they had planned that day. Unfortunately, the first people to look out their windows or step outside quickly realized that their plans would probably have to be put on hold.

John Beidermann stepped outside in his bathrobe at 6 am to get the morning paper. He did this every morning for 25 years, since he moved to Parkwood Heights to be the principal of the then-new Parkwood Elementary School. This morning felt a little different, for some odd reason. It was still dark out, which was noteworthy because it was May, and the sun should have been peeking over the crest of the Sierra Nevadas in the distance. He absentmindedly looked toward the sky, and then he froze in his tracks. John dropped both his jaw and his coffee mug, flinching as the latter hit the driveway and shattered into pieces. But he didn’t take his eyes off of what he was seeing. He had discovered what was blocking the sun. It was an enormous door.
John stared wide eyed at it, his brain having trouble comprehending what his eyes were observing. He blinked hard, squeezing his eyes shut and reopening them. Still, the door stood. He even pinched himself. He pinched himself until he broke through his skin and began to bleed. Nothing. The door was still there, looming over his neighborhood. It was a green door with a brass doorknob. It looked like it would be the door to an average house, if it were normal size. At present, it was just a door, and John came up with the guess of 3,000 feet tall.
John’s wife, Margaret, had just come downstairs to make breakfast. She had slid a coffee mug under the Keurig and was about to press the “medium” button when she happened to look out the kitchen window.
John heard her scream from inside the house. Then he heard the front door open and his wife’s slippers fwapping toward him.
“John! JOHN!” she screamed, as if he wasn’t standing right there.
“What? WHAT?” he finally replied, snapping out of the trance he was in, but still not able to pull his eyes away from the mysterious giant door.
“What is it, John?”
“It looks like it’s… a door.”
“Why? Why is it a door? What’s it doing there? Why is it so big?”
“Margaret, I don’t know. I have no idea.”

********

Laura was the first one to wake in the Higgins house. Still sleepy eyed, she changed into her workout clothes, which entailed a black spandex sports bra and a pair of Kiki’s soccer shorts. She was sure her daughter wouldn’t mind. Then she made her way downstairs to the basement to do her morning workout routine: an hour between the treadmill, abs, pilates, and yoga. At 45, the woman was in phenomenal shape, and there was good reason for that. Nature’s blessings helped, of course. She had great genes, and she knew it. She had also had Kiki young and was able to recover quickly. Max and Brian came ten and eleven years later, and Laura worked out furiously after Brian was born to the point of being able to run a marathon only five months after her due date.
Ironically, as Laura moved through the kitchen to the basement door, she didn’t look outside once.
Meanwhile another tenant of the Higgins house was stirring. Siobhan had woken up from her slumber in the guest bedroom. She rolled over to look at her cell phone on the night stand. “Fuck,” she groaned. It was 7:34 am. That was way earlier than she had planned on getting up. But of course, waking early and not being able to fall back asleep is a common result of bad decisions with alcohol. Siobhan had been in this situation before, and she knew she was already awake, so might as well embrace the hangover to come. She slowly sat up in her bed, expecting a headache much worse than what she actually encountered.
“Huh,” she muttered to herself. “Not bad…”
Siobhan proceeded with her usual morning routine. She brushed her teeth, showered, sat on the toilet and emptied herself of all of last night’s fun.
Then Siobhan made her way downstairs. She didn’t expect anyone else to be awake. She was wrong about that, but Laura was downstairs at the time and thus went unaccounted for. Siobhan’s stomach grumbled. She walked over to the fridge, her bare feet slapping across the hardwood floor with each step. Siobhan opened the fridge and investigated its contents. She stood there, pondering what was inside for a moment. Then she grabbed the box of Eggo waffles and put two in the toaster. While waiting for them to toast, the young woman decided to watch TV in the living room. As she walked through the foyer, however, her eye caught a glimpse of sunlight through the vertical windows on either side of the front door. She stopped in her tracks and peered out the window from where she stood.
Siobhan wasn’t sure what she was seeing. She walked to the front door, trying to readjust her vision. As she looked out the window, she felt her heart stop.

********

To be continued
6/20/14