- Text Size +

Chapter 2

 

Swarms of researchers ran around the warehouse, dashing from an array of instrument banks on one wall to the sensors hooked up to Susan’s arms and legs. She had counted around thirty of them; although she only knew two by name. Over two thirds of them were men and she was naked; in normal circumstances she would be blushing but they were past that now. Long past normal concerns about privacy and personal space. From now on she had no privacy, with no chance of getting any ever again, and the whole world would become her personal space.

Doctor Forman stepped forwards, approaching her right foot which was taller than him. She flexed her toes and inwardly smiled at the way he recoiled slightly; they had to learn to respect her strength. Not that she was capricious; just that they were so fragile. She didn’t want to spend her life as though she was treading on eggshells; she needed to retain some contact with the rest of the world, but every small reminder of her strength would keep them aware. If they relied on her to remain completely static; as they had done so far, they would begin to treat her just as an object; a ‘thing’.

Doctor Forman held up a clipboard containing the results of the latest batch of tests. They were monitoring her vital signs; her growth rate and hormone levels. He gazed up at her; her wide hips that filled the base of the warehouse and plump breasts that swelled visibly fuller by the hour. He was gawping, the only one in the room who dared to do it openly, as he was the only man she knew by name. The rest did it with sly looks as though scared of catching her eye. She let him gawp; plenty of people would be doing it soon enough. She just wished she could look on herself from his perspective; and watching a video of herself through a projector against the far wall wasn’t enough. A picture of her from below didn’t give her the feel of her presence, it just looked like a picture taken from… well, below.

 “Good news Doctor?” she asked, shivering slightly. They had turned up the air conditioning and she could feel wafts of cold air running up and down her body. Her nipples were standing proud; surely the scientists had noticed. Each nub stood half as tall they were. Wasn’t that hint enough?

 “Your growth has stabilised Susan,” he said proudly; “If things continue as they have then we predict it will eventually be restricted down to a 1% increase in mass per calendar month . With the correct hormone balancing we can direct the growth around your body as you desire. Your growth rate is slowing but we have restricted it to your chest as we discussed earlier?”

“How much bigger?” Susan asked quickly, cupping her breasts. They were so large now; big, weighty appendages containing enough fat to keep a family of Inuit’s alive for a month. The largest breasts in the world…. She’d held that record for several weeks now but she wasn’t far off that relative to the rest of her. “These must be… Beyond F Cups! Can someone measure them please? I think I really need a bra.”

“One will be made as soon as you stabilise,” Doctor Forman promised. He was passed another pad of paper from a small, trim woman who had just written down some vital statistics and handed them over. “Constance estimates that, relative to your size, you’re a J cup! But your band size would be quite meaningless. However your regular sessions must continue… I know it can be an inconvenience but letting it built up will cause problems. We need to restrict further growth as much as possible!”

Her regular sessions… Susan groaned inwardly and thought back to her first ‘session’.

---------------------

3 weeks earlier:

Susan stumbled out into the blazing heat of the mid afternoon sun feeling... she wasn't sure what she felt but it wasn't good.

Her bra was digging into her chest, and a sudden hot flush which had overtaken her half way through clearing out Dr. Forman's science lab had made it unbearable. She'd picked up a device... no idea what it was... and it had felt like an electric spark had leapt from her fingers, rushed up and down her body and all of a sudden she'd felt hot and sweaty.

But her boobs had been swollen for a few days now. It was worse than the usual monthly cycle, and it had started ever since the extra immunisation jab she'd been told to have last week. They'd warned water retention was a common side effect but this was unbelievable.

"Still starring at your own titties Susan? How many times do I have to tell you to stop playing with yourself in public!"

Dr. Stone, a short woman whose eyes were only just level with Susan's abundant chest (that swimming pool visit had been an awkward office day out) emerged behind her.

"Emily, I wasn't," Susan replied angrily. "It's this bra, it keeps pinching me and digging into my back. I need to get a new one."

"Well try to adjust yourself somewhere less public," Emily admonished her gesturing at the crowded street outside the research institute. "We want more media attention but not that kind."

"Yes ma'am," Susan sighed. She glanced down and for a second, frowned, as there was just an inch more of her up top obscuring the ground than she was used to. "I'm going to visit the medical centre - I seem to be reacting badly to that vaccine."

"Come back when you’re done," Dr Stone sighed and strode back inside. "This institute won't run itself. And wear a thicker shirt tomorrow - when you spun around in there you nearly poked my eye out."

Susan grimaced at the reference to her nipple which were more engorged than ever, both proudly poking right through her bra and shirt no matter how much she tried to pad them down. But in the summer heat thicker shirts was the last thing she wanted...

She crossed to the medical centre trying not to notice the stares from all around her. Her chest felt particularly prominent today - more so than usual, and no matter how she tried to hide them they just.... announced themselves.

As she didn't have an appointment she was put in a reception room and told to wait. She sat down and tried to ignore the itching, burning sensation coming from each breast. Less than a minute passed however before a young man bounded into the room, brow covered in sweat and excited panted: "Susan, follow me please, we've been expecting you."

Confused she followed him up to a second floor office where he offered her a chair, a glass of water, which she accepted gratefully and a large plastic bottle connected to two rubber tubes with funnels on the end. She stared at them blankly.

"Breast pumps," he explained; "It would be best if you put them on now whilst I explain."

She was going to argue but right now each nipple felt as though it was on fire. The itchy heat was concentrating around them and they were more prominent than ever, swollen nubs sticking right through the bra and shirt. Reluctantly she undressed and gingerly placed the funnel over her right nipple. The man flicked a switch and, almost immediately she saw something white spurt into the hose. It came out… almost instantly. She would have yelped in surprise but somehow it didn’t surprise her at all. The pain in her nipple was already fading, replaced with something... almost serene.

As she quickly attached the other one he began to explain. "I am sorry for the deception Susan - I can explain. This is not a side reaction to your jab last week - it was the entire point. We have primed your body ready for what happened in the lab today and now..."

She would have leapt to her feet but she was tethered to the desk. Her breasts, balls of agony just a minute ago were now just warm and... Pleasant.  The suction on the hoses felt like gentle caresses through her hair... she glanced down and the 2 litre bottle and was shocked to see it was nearly a quarter full!

"What happened in the lab today?" Susan repeated aghast. "Back the hell up. Who are you and what the fuck is happening to me?"

"We primed you to avert a catastrophe," the man replied, grimacing apologetically as he showed her his phone. "I'm from the future and this is my proof."

He showed her a picture of himself standing by... her. She was smiling, two thumbs up, grinning at the camera. But it was impossible, she had never met the man before.

"What crackpot story..."

"This is you from a possible alternative future. In it you never had the jab last week. The incident in the lab today... nearly killed you."

"Incident?" She repeated, recalling the spark that had leapt out of Dr. Forman's machine as she had started dismantling it. "What the fuck does that have to do with my breasts?"

"Pretty soon.... everything," the man replied grimly. "Let me change the bottle and then you should let me take you to a facility where I can show you the net results of Dr. Forman's work."

She glanced down and was shocked to see the 2 litre plastic bottle was already full. Two litres in five minutes - her nipple were spurting frothy white liquid out like there was no tomorrow. But it didn't feel painful - just oddly pleasant. The relief of evacuation... but continuous, never ending. The constant gentle pull on her breasts wasn’t strong; it didn’t need to be, her breasts gave their juices up gladly. She didn’t feel as though it was draining her; if anything it had just cancelled out a pressure that had been building from within her for some time now.

----------------------------------

Doctor Forman glanced at the great container that contained the milk Susan produced now. After three weeks of continuous growth she now filled 50 litres three times a day and whilst her body mass was currently only increasing by 1-2 % a day her production rate was increasing by nearly a third in that period. They could slow her growth increase, never stop it, but the cost would be frothy milk. In a month she would fill an Olympic swimming pool in a day. How big must her breasts become to generate that supply?

The calculations were phenomenal and his team had been working on it for months. They had visited countless parallel worlds, spoken to hundreds of ‘other’ Susan’s to gauge their reactions. A part of him was horrified at the trick they had played on this one; ‘their’ Susan as it was, drugging her with an experimental lactation drug a week before the incident. But it was the only conceived scenario where Susan and humanity could coexist. He had authorised it only after extensive testing showed it could work, would work.

Susan’s milk production was fed by the same phenomenon that caused her growth; by circumventing its power they could slow her growth to a crawl. She need not eat or drink in that time, her body would self sustain, and the milk would be generated as it was extracted. Still, the growth necessary in her was due to her capability to expel not contain. She might be able to generate it on the spot but every millilitre had to be pumped through two single valves.

Grimacing he glanced out of his office window as the great tankers filling up on the liquid to carry it away. They would need more; many more. A fleet of them would be required. He ought to ensure that was being arranged.

And each day the problems would only mount further….