- Text Size +

I looked out the window to see Carla had gone away. Taking her bust with her. My smashed gameboy was still in my hands. I hardly remember ever even missing it. All I remember is……black



Water lapped my face as I came to. The fact that I wasn’t dead was the first and best thing I noticed. My clothes were nowhere to be found. I lay naked in Carla’s canyon. She must of thought her gas had finished me, other wise I wouldn’t be alive right now. From what I could tell she was still taking a bath. There seemed to be no way out of her ass, it was an endless expanse of booty. Getting up, my hands were under water. I waded a bit through the nasty ass water around me. Carla started to stir.


The entire ass started to move and the cheeks surrounding me started to move in closer. Soon I was being squashed.


*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*   *BOOOOOOOOOOM*


Two thunderous steps vibrated up Carla’s legs and shook me. She seemed to be getting out. It was a miracle to have lived this long and even more miraculous that she hadn’t obliterated my body with her ass. I was entirely kept in place by her ass. I started to slowly slide down her crevice because of the moisture. My heart started racing I grabbed at her flesh. Just as I was almost out of the booty, A huge thong came and trapped me against her crack. Then everything went dark.


The cheeks continued to jiggle around me giving me nausea and the smell wasn’t helping. Already Carla’s ass was getting humid.


My entire world shifted once again and Carla’s immense body crashed down. I was now facing up. Crawling on under the weight of the thong I manage to escape. Up above past the cloud of ass I saw her hand reach back and scratch one cheek.  The entire canyon wall started to jiggle. I started to ran but before I even took 10 steps the Carla’s fingers delve in above me. They lifted the thong and readjusted it. Unfortunately I was on the pink expanse and I started to tumble down. Even before I stopped tumbling Carla flipped onto her back and I fell. Her ass raced by all around me.


The ground was bouncy and wavy. I was still in her ass but now it was above me. A light at the beginning of her thighs led me to salvation.


“MMMMMMMMMmmmmm” Carla moaned.


The monster started to do something with her hand. The thong above me was ripped out from her crack and I went with it. IT dragged me with it nearly all the way out from under. Above me her womanhood was visible. Carla’s finger returned and went to work on it. I was too busy watching to notice she adjusted a bit and her asscheek was right over me. The tremendous amount of flesh crushed my bones. I screamed into her cheek but she was too busy pleasuring herself. Her ass grinded into me, torturing me.


“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM”  Carla moaned above.


I wouldn’t last much longer. Fortunately for me, neither did she.

Her spasm freed me from under her ass. My body ached, I couldn’t move. I accepted my fate. Any moment she would kill me.


Instead her ass lifted and turned. It’s shadow loomed overhead. Her bare ass nearly on top of me. There was nothing I could do when I heard a familiar rumble. Carla’s hand was back to scratch her enormous ass. I didn’t want to look. I laid still as the cheek lifted slightly, she shifted her weight onto one thigh. Dust trapped underneath her went everywhere. It smelled like pussy and shit. My hands went to my nose to try to shield myself from the odor.  I turned to the side and that's when I saw the little black statue.