- Text Size +

"I'm sorry I can't remember anything past that Doctor, I really just can't"

"It's ok Mr. Drydic although rare, repressed memories are usually tricky business come back next week and we'll try something else."

I left the Psychiatrist office on yet another monday feeling stunted. Two months on this shit and no progress. It's been forever since I have even talked to a girl and that was in college. No matter what I do I can't touch, go near or even look at a girl without feeling suffocated. It's a mix of fear and arousal that I can't explain.

At first I thought I was just shy but then It got worse. Weird dreams, night sweats always amounting to me waking up feeling like I was about to die.

*Knock Knock*


I hadn't even noticed I was already home. I opened the door, It was my childhood friend's mom, Carla I hadn't seen her since Jacob went missing.

"Oh hey Leonard, listen I was going through some of Jacob's things and I found your old gameboy I was wondering if you wanted it back."

I looked at the banged up gameboy in her hand a button was missing and the screen was all but broken with pieces of glass hanging out. Then I noticed Carla's bust. After all these years Carla still looked pretty good. She was looking at me. Her hand on my chest. I started sweating, my chest felt like it was collapsing.

"Lenard are you okay? "

"NOTHING" I shouted for no particular reason.

I slammed the door shut rudley. I had to sit down. My head was swimming I could barely see my own couch as I fell onto it. Through my head were images of me and Jacob running, random snippets of a colossal being.



I was at Jacob's house again ,I could remember it vividly. The big vase in their kitchen and their living room arrangement, every seat facing the tv. Everything was a bit larger though. I had my gameboy in my hand and Jacob had his in his hands. I was 9 again.

I heard footsteps coming towards us. it was Carla but younger. Her dirty blond hair was tickling her shoulders as she walked.  She had on a tight tank top that her bust was practically spilling out of and she had on semi-tight jeans. She towered over us both, her face obscured by her chest. She walked right on past us my head was even with her waist. This was the waist of a goddess one and a half the width of my 9 year old body. I turned my attention back to Jacob who was leading me upstairs.

"Hey Leonard check out this cool statue I found out by the Gunderson curb."

The Gunderson curb was this old sidewalk in front of a house with a history of murders. Sometimes weird stuff would just randomly be outside and me and Jacob would scavenge it. No one ever seemed to mind and we never seemed to notice that the house had been empty for years.

The little black angel statue was glossy and smooth it seemed to absorb light into it's deep black finish.

"Wow"

I went to touch it and Jacob slapped my hand.

"Stooop it could be worth money!"

"Shut up I wanna touch it"

Jacob and I quickly got into a sparring match over this stupid little black ornament. We fell on the bed and onto the ornament.

"Look what you did!" I heard Jacob shout.

I felt dizzy. I looked over at Jacob and he looked pale.

"Jacob are you alright..."

I awoke under something like a bed sheet but huge. It was almost like a tent. I could see the yellow light of the sun overhead shining through the thin sheet. To my left jacob was still unconscious. The statue was nowhere in sight

*BOOOOOOOOOOM *BOOOOOOOM*

Twin quakes shook the ground below. Suddenly the sheet was ripped from the sky and the full light of day shone into my eyes. I blinked a few times and above me was the huge bust of Carla. Her light blue eyes peeked over her bosom at me but unfocused. Her immense head shot higher into the sky, her neck length dirty blond hair moved with it. Her face now obscured by her bust. She started to fold a field of sheet. My child mind could not comprehend such immense proportions. We tumbled out of the sheet onto the bare bed. The sheet was creating winds that almost knocked me off my feet as Carla’s immense hands folded the sheet like it was nothing.  I heard screaming.


"MOOOMMMMYY DOWN HERE HELP"


To my surprise his cries were heard. Slowly at first, I saw Carla put the sheet down next to the bed. She stood motionless for a minute, listening. Jacob kept screaming, wanting the being above us to notice and care for him in his shrunken state.


“JACOB SHUT UP!” I yelled, Carla always intimidated me, and now more than ever.


Carla’s blue eyes rose out from behind a cloud of boob and focused directly on Jacob. Jacob was ecstatic that he had been noticed. I held my breathe and Carla opened her mouth.


"EW" she boomed.


*BOOOOOOOOOOM* *BOOOOOOOM*

Jacob stood there with tears in his eyes still screaming his lungs out. My selfish child brain told me to run. Between strides I looked up to see her head darted back and forth before finally stopping at an old magazine. Her titanic hands grabbed it and her tremendous feet brought her back towering over us, vibrating the bed when she did so. She bent over casting a shadow over me. My sky was her chest. I kept running but it seemed as though there was no point. Right as I about to give up a titanic sweat droplet fell from Carla’s cleavage and swamped me. I fell onto my face completely drenched, for the first time, in someone else's sweat. Turning onto my back I saw her arm came down with lightning speed missing Jacob by inches. The magazine sent a shockwave across the mattress we were on sending us flying. I was sent sprawling and so was Jacob, I landed running, just running in any direction to escape the giantess. Carla would not let up and she kept whacking the bed, but in between whacks she had stirred up a lot of dust bunnies which helped us evade her pursuit. Finally Carla hit Jacob close enough to send him flying off the bed, downward. I soon followed since Carla wouldn't stop. We both landed on a pair of pink fuzzy slippers that softened our fall. Above me, Carla's crotch and ass. Her jeans hugged her butt in a way that I could clearly see her crack. A tremendous thing, wider than any river or canyon.  

I saw Jacob already climbing down the slipper and I followed carefully. The booming had stopped which meant Carla had stopped whacking the mattress. In my preoccupation with Carla I slipped down the slope of the slipper and landed inside. Above me Carla was now looking for the "bug" on the ground and around the bed. From inside the slipper I saw Jacob on the side slowly making his descent. Above him Carla started to get on her knees to look under the bed. Her butt big as ever started getting closer and closer. In a matter of seconds I stopped seeing butt and instead was looking into her abyss. Her thighs stretched out on either side of the pair of slippers we were on. She had imprisoned us in her mass. As she bent down further to get a better look I saw the underside of her chest once again, hanging down in the distance.


“PHHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSSSST”


I was blown back far more violently than before. The noxious wind destroyed me. My entire body burned from skidding across the slipper. I landed at the heel of the slipper vomiting as soon as I got my bearings.  The stench hung over penetrating my nostrils, I doubt Carla even knew she farted. After a few moments I realized I couldn’t see Jacob.


I climbed up the slope of the slipper where I was thrown, and saw Jacob crawling for his life along the hardwood floor. The idiot had run away from the bed instead of going under it, a fatal mistake. Above me the ass retreated back into the sky taking some of the smell with it. Her entire body did a 180, in two quick steps Carla overcame him. *BOOOOM* *BOOOOOM* I could smell her sweaty feet and felt the vibrations as they slapped the wooden floor. Jacob never stopped crawling.

Carla’s big sweaty toe was so close to Jacob I didn’t know if he was safe from another step or in danger of being crushed by a fidget.


Suddenly from my viewpoint, I once again got acquainted with Carla’s moon. She slowly bent down giving me a good view from a reasonably safe distance. I saw her reach down to her toe.


Her breasts hung down over Jacob I could only imagine what he must be feeling.

I started to run towards them to help my friend but in one quick motion Carla plucked Jacob off the ground.


"I bet you like shit..huh bug?" Carla teased.


Her voice still booming but softer. A grin was on her face as she moved Jacob behind her. Still squatting she pulled back her capri's and her panties and dropped him inside. I saw Jacob squirm as he fell. Her hand went onto her knee and the monster stood up. She pulled up her Capri's tightening them over her two asteroid sized buttcheeks.

I realized I was crying now I knew i'd do whatever it took to get Jacob back even if it meant going butt diving. Suddenly Carla squatted again but farther spreading her cheeks. Her butt hovered for a second. Her enourmous crack widened, something I had previously thought impossible.


“This one's a stinker, I’ve been having to shit for a few hours now."


Like watching a town get hit by a meteor from one town over. The floor creaked as she put her massive wait on one foot. I heard her sigh.

* PPPPSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTT PURT*

The hurricane fart exploded from her ass sweeping over the floor. It swept over the slipper I was on. Causing me to gag then throw up again . Carla stood back up to her original titaness height. That's the last anyone saw of Jacob.




 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

More to come