- Text Size +

 

The air around me was dense with a mismagnia of fart. Holding my shirt over my mouth I attempted to breathe. Jacob was dead I couldn’t believe it. Above me Carla was unaffected by her gas. I looked at her in awe that such a monster could snuff out a life with the essence of a shit. She must have really wanted to torture a bug to go through all the trouble. Carla then started moving right towards the slipper I was on. The smell of sweaty feet and fart mixed to create a truly horrendous odor.


The ground shook as Carla lifted one mountain foot and put it in the pink fuzzy slipper adjacent to me. Her other foot loomed above me and before I could do anything it went into the cavern of the slipper I was on.

The heel of her wrinkled smelly foot slammed down in front of me. In another instant Carla shifted her foot forward sending me tumbling into the foot cave. I landed in the toe of the slipper with Carla’s toes suffocating me. I was stuck to one of her toes, they were too big to tell apart from this perspective. Carla was walking now, the impact of her footfalls were doing more harm then the toxic foot odor that I had to breathe in. Ever footfall got me ever closer to being crushed by her feet.  Jostling around in the toe of her slipper meant death.



I awoke without ever knowing I passed out. A dim yellow light was shining in from the mouth of the slipper. My mouth tasted like sweat I had being lying face down. Feeling strong I crawled out. Above me a massive oval dominated the sky. The stench of urine filled the air and I could hear Carla peeing out an ocean.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

JACOB:


“MOOMMY? MOOM?”


Jacob was stuck on the high side of one of Carla’s huge white cheeks. A mere speck, one might have thought he was a mole if you could even find him. Stuck at the crevice of Carla’s ass on the brink of of being swallowed by the booty Jacob was plastered.


The fart had only deafed young Jacob he was lucky to be alive at all. All around him was dark. The smell was terrible. Suddenly everything got bright pink and then white. Jacob looked out and saw nothing but white. Then he all he saw was water.


“MOOOMMY NOO PLEASE NO NOT THAT” Jacob plead.


Carla didn’t notice, She plopped her butt down, ready to relieve herself.


Jacob was smushed as the cheeks came together as Carla sat. His mouth was full of ass, a salty shit taste. Down below a waterfall roared and the water turned yellow. Jacob was squirming now he knew what would become of him. His mother sighed and farted. It blew below Jacob jiggling the cheeks in a way only he would find significant. Yet he did not fall. Enduring the smell what came next was far worse. Jacob cringed as the biggest load ever erupted below him. The log slithered out and fell with a deafening plop. The piss water splashed soaking Jacob. Before long the booty prison parted. A few plys of toilet paper rushed toward Jacob. That was it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++





I climbed down the slipper and was met with Carla sweaty feet on either side of me. with her large pink panties acting as a hammock between them. Thier odor was nothing compared with the nauseating overwhelming stench of urine from above. An explosion startled me; Carla cracked off another typhoon.



Jacob was in a watery grave. A few plops later and the giantess stood and wiped. Though I couldn’t see her face past her bust I was sure Carla looked smug. Something slipped out of Carla’s hand and the enormous piece of toilet paper fell right towards me. Landing with the streak facing me I could see the large brown scar where Carla had wiped her ass. In the shit stain I swear I could see Jacob. In a second Carla picked up the paper and threw it in the toilet. Leaving behind the smell of her ass yet again.

“Phew”


Her huge hand pulled the lever to flush causing a roar of water. Her hands reached down the the mortal realm once again and pulled up her pink panties. I noticed her pants were nowhere in sight and neither was her shirt.


*BOOOOOMMMM* BOOOOOOOOOM*


Carla was moving again. She turned on the tub faucet and started to take off her bra. I stayed put to better benefit my survival. Suddenly a titanic black mountain overcame me. It nearly crushed me. Carla had taken off her bra that held her double D’s. I was trapped inside the dome of the cup.


*BOOOOOOOM *BOOOOOOOOOOM * BOOOOOOOM*


Carla was near. I covered my head but then I felt myself being lifted high into the sky. I was stuck on a lint trail that connected to the bra. Before me was boob wonderland. Carla’s untamed chest hung below and I dropped. I landed on her left mammarie. Attempting to keep my balance as Carla walked. Her chest was a massive expanse. I felt her descend until I lost my balance and fell through her titanic cleavage.


Roaring water from above could only mean one thing. Water up to my waste tugged me closer to a waterfall that would crush me. Carla’s immense body was starting to enter the tub. Grabbing a piece of blue sponge that was left in the tub I hoisted myself up creating a ship, safe from the water but not from the waterfall. Someway off to the right I saw a floating piece of filling. Swimming out to it thinking it would make a paddle was my first mistake. The water was rising quickly and the titan Carla started to get in.


*BOOOOOOOM*.


She placed one titanic foot down making a wave that brought in a shiton of foot lint. The stuff threaten to pull me under and her second footfall was no better. Nearly drowning in tub water and foot lint I grabbed onto the piece of filling I had found to survive. Getting ever closer the the faucet waterfall I started swimming. Far above me Carla started putting cream on her face.

The water was very deep now The pink bottom of the tub seemed so far away. Still floating backward on my filling piece I got close enough to my ship that I managed to get on board. Behind me The black bra lace still hung down, my only hope for escape. As luck would have it Carla set down her tremendous booty at that moment and her giant thigh knock the bra off the tub and nearly sent me asunder. I managed to keep hold of my ship and paddle and survived.


Carla laid her head back and put cucumbers on her eyes the water now reaching her upper abdomen. A strawberry scent filled the air as Carla sighed, her breath spreading it’s sweet smell. Her body however reeked. As to make matters worse the tidal wave that Carla had created had sent me closer to the faucet. The roaring water deafened me. Then it stopped. Carla turned off the water and miraculously had not noticed the bug in her tub. Her legs towered on either side of me. I started to make my way towards her, I might be able to climb her to get out. Though It was comparable to climbing a mountain. I approached her chest. Her giant tits completely filling my vision. I paddle onward toward the nipple where I could make landfall. My sponge was getting wet and I fear sinking.  

Before I could land on shore Carla shifted and sent me and my ship directly between her bosom. everything went dark the sky was black. It smelled gross and the air was humid. A crack of light behind me and that was it. My sponge was getting heavier and heavier the water was now at my ankles.  Above me Carla laughed though I’m not sure what for. Her laughter made her chest jiggle which made the water ripple. My sponge went completely under and I had no choice but to cling to my paddle. In complete darkness I swam towards the light.


My world literally turned upside down. The breast to my left crashed into me. It sent me under the water the force pressed me up against the soft flesh. I panicked, Carla’s tit let me loose but she was completely above me. How can I swim out from under a continent. At the risk of drowning I thrashed around between her breasts. I surfaced into a sweaty air pocket barely breathing. Carla’s tit’s were suffocating me. Carla must have felt me because before long two fingers plucked me out of the cleavage.


“ A BUG IN MY BED AND NOW A BUG IN MY BATH”



Her strawberry breath blasted over me her voice was too loud. I couldn’t say anything I was too busy breathing


“WELL BUG I’LL TEACH NOT TO GO IN A GIRL'S TUB”


The enormous hand clasped me once again and my entire world moved with it. When it opened I was falling back into the ocean. I went under pretty deep then the ocean floor flipped. I was now looking at Carla’s giant fat ass. It rose up and took me with it. I layed on my belly ontop of Carla’s asscheek.


“I’LL HAVE FUN WITH YOU LATER BUG, RIGHT AFTER THIS CHAPTER”


Looking up Carla’s face in the distance turned around and all I saw was a curtain of dirty blond hair. I lay on her cheek for a second catching my breathe. The taste of dirty tub water in my mouth. I got up and instantly fell down. It was too much. The cheek started moving. The asscheek jiggled and shifted under me sending me straight toward her crack. The water here reached my ankles as I got up and steadied myself on her wall of ass.


“GOTTA FART!”


The ass rose up over me, overtaking me. It plunged me to the depths of the tub. Carla’s pink butt hole was right over me. I felt the water pressure in my head. Carla had just sat on me and she was about to let one go. The butthole puckered and a giant bubble shot out at me.  I blacked out the fart was too much.