- Text Size +

  Ben had been waiting patiently for Jenna to return from her fact finding, expecting her return after a few minutes at most. He shifted around in the latex to work his muscles. The lubricated material slid over his skin as effortlessly as the polythene had, but its greater weight made for a very different tactile experience. He actually liked this sensation too. Thoughts of exploring the use of latex in their own bedroom activities began to seep into his mind. Fetish wear was fairly common, after all. Ben chuckled to himself. Even after all that had happened and was happening, his male mind still endeavoured to keep his libido very near the surface. He closed his eyes as he let his imagination keep him entertained while passing the time. He couldn't see very much in detail through the unclear material anyway.

 

  More time passed than he expected however, with yet no indication of Jenna returning. Worry began to override his yearnings, leading him to roll over onto his front and squint through the membrane in the direction Jenna had set off in. He could just discern the shape of Jenna moving around slowly, but could not resolve any details. He called out to her, but observed no change in her movements. She couldn't hear him.

 

  His world suddenly rocked around him. Before he could attempt to identify the cause, he felt the fingers of the woman wrap around his body once more. He lost his orientation as he was carried away from his resting spot. Shape, shadow and dull colours whirled around him while the fingers gripping him worked him into a new position in the woman's hand. The rapid movement lasted only moments, giving way to slower more subtle shifts. Ben felt the top of his head come into contact with something very warm, a little soft and conforming to the shape of his crown.

 

  He rotated his head to try to gain some idea of what was happening. The opaque latex failed to let in enough of the now nearly nonexistent light, leaving Ben guessing as to what was beyond his rubbery confines. The woman's grip tightened and Ben felt whatever was at his head beginning to open up and slide around to his ears and face. The heat increased dramatically as the ring of... something... engulfed his head.

 

  The ring exerted a disabling hold on his head, keeping him from moving it as the woman increased the force she was applying again. A tremor came from the ring, followed by the pressure over his head letting-up significantly. He could still feel whatever it was, but it now seemed to rest loosely about his head, rather than bear down upon it. The looser structure began slipping over his shoulders, trembling slightly as it stretched to accommodate them. Once his widest part was encompassed, Ben felt the ring slip smoothly down his chest and resume its tight grip once again, this time around his midsection.

 

  With the unyielding ring halted around his abdomen, Ben felt his head and upper half now exposed to an all-round embrace of something softer and ...squishy? He wasn't sure how to describe the hot and soft presence surrounding his upper body. There was a twitch all around him, followed by a sudden increase in pressure. He felt the squeeze keenly around his top half, increasing to an almost crushing force where the tighter ring gripped his midsection. It only lasted a moment before subsiding, Ben feeling himself slip further into the hot embrace of softness as the pressure returned to what it had been. The tighter ring was now firmly around his pelvis.

 

  Ben noticed something... something familiar from earlier in the day; regular pulses of sound coming from somewhere indistinct around him. It seemed similar to the sound he and Jenna had gotten quite used to while being carried against the woman's chest, only now it was faster and louder. Realisation smacked Ben's consciousness so hard it could have left a scar... he was hearing the woman's heartbeat again, but now from within her body, not from outside of it. The situation finally added up... he was pelvis deep inside this woman and, since there was only one orifice that gripped like a vice almost constantly, he knew he had to be entering her anus.

 

  The inner flesh engulfing his torso squeezed down again before releasing. Ben felt the fingers, now around his legs, apply force again. He began to thrash around as the tighter ring of the woman's anal entrance had no difficulty admitting the reducing girth of his legs. He slid deeper into the depths, all the while hearing the steadily increasing heart rate of the woman who was, without doubt, enjoying the sensations his body's presence was eliciting. The fingers were no longer present, now all the pressure and heat engulfing his tiny body came from the flesh gradually swallowing him. His feet felt the last of the pressure from the woman's rear entrance pass over, the moment they were released from the grip corresponding to a sudden slip of his whole body deeper into the woman's dark innards. The flesh all around him continually quivered and regularly squeezed itself snugly against his shrunken body.

 

  There was a shift in gravity, the nearly horizontal angle he had been at as he was pushed into the woman's now gorged backside, changed such that he knew she had returned to an upright stance. The assault of heat and quivering anal flesh continued without interruption as more shifts in gravity signalled the woman was moving around her bedroom. Ben struggled within his latex cocoon in-between fleshy squeezes.

 

  He cried out for his girlfriend, needing her soft words of reassurance now more than ever. He knew, though, that she could not come to his aid. He faced this insane experience alone. An errant thought wormed its way into his mind... at least, if this was his fate, Jenna would likely be spared it. He then realised, with great sadness, that there was at least one other orifice this woman was likely to want stimulated at a time like this, and Jenna was the only remaining option for filling it. In a singular moment of religious conformity, Ben said a prayer for his beloved girlfriend's wellbeing.