- Text Size +

  Ben and Jenna felt the magazine come to rest. The heavy pages draped over them pulled away to reveal the woman's excited face. She turned away from the couple, bent down and started rummaging through a drawer. They looked around as best they could during the woman's shifted attention. They were definitely lying on her bed, a bedside cabinet holding a glowing lamp clearly visible to the reclined pair. They could see pillows on the bed sporting a vibrant array of colours and patterns. The light from the lamp reached out across the room to illuminate the upper halves of various pieces of furniture, most of which were topped by generic personal items. One unit had various grooming and beauty products surrounding a mirror, another had a pile of folded clothes stacked up level with the bottom of the drawn curtains above, and a wardrobe supported a collection of stuffed toys which obviously held sentimental value to the young woman.

 

  The young woman in question turned back to the couple after recovering what she had been looking for... an unopened condom package. She put it down on the bed next to the cord and scissors, which sat near the splayed magazine. The couple felt a hand wrap around them, lifting them off the pages. The woman adjusted her grip and effortlessly tore open the top of the couple's bag with her other hand. She slid the couple out of the breached polythene and onto an open palm. She turned her head away for a moment as she discarded the bag into a bin beside the bedside cabinet, then brought her attention back to couple on her open hand. There was no hesitation from her as she picked Jenna up with her free hand and placed her back down on the bed.

 

  Jenna sank slightly into the soft duvet, the uneven and giving surface hindered her efforts to stand after being released. She shakily righted herself, feeling weak and dizzy after spending so much time lying down. Looking up, she watched as the woman gripped her boyfriend above her. The woman held him against her palm with three fingers while the remaining one, and opposing thumb, worked in conjunction with her other hand to remove the condom from its wrapper.

 

  Jenna stared, dumbstruck by the scene of her boyfriend having the slick latex unrolled over his whole body. The woman worked the slippery membrane over him until it was fully unrolled, well past his feet. The wrapper was discarded into the bin. The woman took hold of the open end, leaving Ben dangling headfirst towards the bed below him. She worked the condom until it was thoroughly knotted, just below Ben's feet. She then picked up the cord from the bed surface and proceeded to tie it tightly around the bulge of knotted latex. She tugged on the cord to confirm its hold on Ben's trapped form. The woman picked up the scissors and used them to trim off the excess latex below the knot and then reduce the length of the now dangling cord. She placed Ben down on the bed beside Jenna, then stepped over to a chest of draws across the room. The leftover cord and scissors were placed atop the unit as she opened a drawer. After a moment, a brightly coloured satin chemise was dropped onto the corner of the bed.

 

  Jenna quickly averted her gaze as the woman began to strip off her clothing. She turned to Ben, who was looking none too happy about his latest means of containment. Despite everything that had occurred and the emotional impact of the last hour, Jenna actually chuckled a little at the sight. She tentatively stepped towards him, taking care whilst traversing the soft surface. She took to her hands and knees after a few laboured steps proved too troublesome. She reached Ben and straddled his latex clad hips. They exchanged a few words of encouragement through the muffling membrane, once again falling into their now well-practised mutual support roles. Curiosity prompted Jenna to run her hands over Ben's chest. The lightly lubricated latex felt quite nice to touch. Ben quizzically eyed Jenna before choosing to go along with it, making comment on how condoms were known to diminish sensation. Jenna rolled her eyes at the attempt at humour. It was a relief to her that he seemed ok for now.

 

  In the corner of her eyes, despite doing her best not to notice, she kept catching glimpses of the giant woman as she undressed. For no reason she could justify, she now decided that it was pointless to try to preserve normal decorum and allowed herself to look directly at the immense display of the feminine form beyond the plain of bedding. Either television and movie nudity had done its desensitising work... or the earlier breakdown had done more damage than expected.

 

  Jenna took in the display of bare skin, clean curves, pert breasts and flowing hair now free from the binds and coverings that kept all modest during the course of daily life.

 

  Like all balanced people, Jenna had no difficultly recognising that the giantess before her was quite attractive. The great diversity to femininity was well known to anyone who regularly browsed printed or digital gossip and lifestyle columns, and Jenna herself was well exposed... though all examples she encountered still involved being clothed.

 

  Her heterosexuality, combined with her general belief that women were too often objectified in life, meant she expected to feel uncomfortable and agitated by the display before her. This was proving not to be the case, however. Fascination instead ruled, rendering her content to watch as the woman worked her head and arms through the chemise's straps. The gathered up satin eventually fell over the woman's breasts and down the front of her body before reaching its full length just below her crotch. The nightwear was not an 'everyday' item, Jenna noted. Now that the garment was draped over a body it was designed for, it was easy to see that this was an item specifically meant for inspiring eroticism and intimacy. The young woman ran her hands down her sides, seemingly enjoying the sensation against her skin.

 

  Jenna continued to observe as the woman reached under the hem and slipped her underwear away from her nether region, releasing it to fall down her legs and out of view. The woman then bent down and removed her final articles of daytime attire, her socks. She left her discarded clothing strewn over the floor, and walked into a dark adjoining room. A click from a light switch was followed by bright light revealing the room to be a reasonably-sized bathroom. A sink, cabinet, and toilet were clearly visible and the edge to a shower cubicle could also be made out through the door frame. The woman lifted the toilet lid and sat down.

 

  While apparently not minding the nudity of a few moments ago, Jenna didn't fancy watching this woman relieve herself. She returned her gaze to Ben who inquired as to what was going on. His position had kept him from seeing what Jenna had. She shrugged at the query, and commented that it was really nothing unusual for a bedroom in the evening... which was true when she thought about it. Most people change into nightwear of some sort before bed. Ben didn't push the matter, instead querying their next move.

 

  Jenna looked around the bed. She sighted the magazine and decided to take a look at what had prompted the woman to retire early. She lifted herself off of Ben after stating her intention, and crawled towards the open publication. Ben wanted to protest her going off alone, but his containment kept him from any effective action.

 

  Whilst traversing the soft landscape, Jenna heard a flush followed by running water from the bathroom. Looking towards the open door, she saw the woman finishing up the washing of her hands before proceeding to prepare her toothbrush. Jenna continued her approach to the magazine and before long was able to crawl onto the glossy spread. The paper felt cool and smooth to touch and, while deforming slightly under her weight, it was firm enough to make standing up possible. The scent of the page's glaze was quite heady, but not unpleasant. Jenna never really paid much attention to such things before, but her diminished state and proximity to the shiny sheets made it hard to ignore. She strolled over the page and attempted to take in what was printed beneath her feet.

 

  There were diagrams and descriptions all around her, ordered into a list which seemed to detail various uses for shrunken people, like her and Ben, giving preference based on popularity with the magazine's readers. The entries on these two pages detailed techniques for gaining the most from shrinkees as anal stimulation.

 

  Jenna nearly collapsed to her knees. The silhouette of a shrinkee encased in a condom with a cord attached was clear as day near the top of the list. Text described this as the best way to gain pleasure without having difficulty with removal afterwards. Jenna looked towards Ben, mournful of her newfound knowledge. They were both intended for use as sex toys, and her boyfriend would be taking on the role of one sizable anal bead.

 

  The giant woman began making some strange murmurs from inside the bathroom. Jenna looked towards the open door again, and witnessed her stood with one leg on the toilet lid, her back towards the bedroom and hunched forward slightly. Jenna saw the woman's rear clearly as the satin had slipped up over her protruding buttocks. She watched as a finger covered in a clear gel was carefully pushed into her puckered rear entrance. The finger moved in and out slowly, evidently being used to loosen up and lubricate in preparation.

 

  Jenna slowly turned her attention back to the page. She briefly noticed that the top anal activity was to slip a shrinkee in wholly, without any cover or recovery cord and allow him/her to remain trapped within the anus, providing stimulation to the sensitive depths until 'natural passing' at a later time... often reported as many hours later.

 

  Jenna felt sick. A part of her mind spoke up to remind her that Ben was not facing that precise depravity, he was protected from any foulness by the latex and would likely be pulled out after a relatively short time. Not really reassuring, but the thought prevented her from breaking-down. Jenna closed her eyes and took a moment to clear her mind of the unsettling thoughts.

 

  She moved to the edge of the magazine and stepped down onto the duvet. She turned around and grasped the page she had been standing on. She lifted it and peered at the previous page below. There were definitely more pages before this one dedicated to shrinkees and their uses. Jenna repeated her action, gathering three more page edges in her hands until she found the first page of this article. It was awkward, but she managed to push the pages over to the centre of the magazine and further until they fell away from her hands and came to rest on the other side. Jenna then began to read from the beginning.

 

  There was a fair amount of text which she had to skim through in the short time she felt she had. She gathered that she and her partner were known in the pleasure business as Wrigglers. A summary spelled out that Wrigglers were in fact people in other realities, until an innovating company began 'harvesting' them using advanced technologies. The original purpose was to provide slave labour for this world; a world which, Jenna got the impression, viewed life from other realities as meaningless compared its own. The endeavour hadn't worked out for some unmentioned reason.

 

  Other uses were found once 'quantum manipulation' became a viable technology. Harvesting resumed and limited numbers were bought here, miniaturised and altered biologically to be able to gain sustenance from a new organ that converted raw quantum energies into whatever the body physically needed to survive. The miniaturisation process also significantly toughened up the shrinkee, due to changes to electrostatic interactions between shrunken and normal matter.

 

  Jenna stopped skimming for a moment. She looked down herself. She felt nothing out of place or new anywhere, but this did explain her and Ben's resilience and lack of hunger or other digestive functions. The idea that they had been surgically altered was very unsettling. She wished they had been subjected to 'magic' after all... that would have been far less disturbing than the reality. After a few moments of deliberate deep breathing, she returned to reviewing the summary.

 

  There was mention that early harvesting yielded very few successful results. Availability of shrinkees to the fledgling industries intent on capitalising on the developments was limited. Shrinkees had been expensive back then. Recently, process refinements meant that sufficiently vast numbers were regularly available and supply issues were becoming a thing of the past. One of the latest and most rampantly popular new uses was as sex toys. Having a living, wriggling being stimulate sensitive areas was proving to be a bit hit for people everywhere, especially women.

 

  The summary ended with a self-congratulating note that this magazine was the only one to give away Wrigglers free to its readers, proving it's dedication, beyond all other rivals, to see it's readership get the satisfaction they deserved.

 

  Jenna felt dizzy with her new understanding. This young woman knew that she was about to use real living people as toys, and it was completely ok with her culture to truly objectify them simply because they were not from the same world.

 

  Every prejudice and intolerance of Jenna's own world now seemed so pointless compared to this ultimate violation of humanity. If everyone back home knew that such a vile version of human culture existed, they would stop bickering over 'gender' this and 'race' that and work together to solve truly meaningful issues. Invading this alternate Earth and making its occupants see the error of their exclusionist beliefs would be first priority. Jenna entertained a brief vision of nukes scorching this retched world, until being snapped back to reality by a massive quake through the bed.

 

  Jenna lost her footing and fell onto her backside. She looked towards the source of the tremor. The woman had re-entered the bedroom, the bathroom now dark. She had lifted a leg up onto the bed in a similar manner to when she was in the bathroom. She leaned forward to pick Ben up off the duvet. She did not straighten up, though. She remained leant forward towards the magazine, giving Jenna an unavoidable view of cleavage disappearing into depths of satin and skin. Jenna saw the hand holding Ben move up and back, passing around her hips and further behind, towards the woman's rear.