- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Remember, you can add a review to give ideas for future chapters! (but remember, I'm not shrinking the two main characters).





"Now, Katie, while we're gone, you're not going to do something you shouldn't at Matt's house, right?"

"Yes, mom, I'm not going to have sex with him."

"Good. Well, we're leaving, so have fun! But not an inappropriate kind of fun. Bye!"

Katie waved as her parents left. She was a beautiful 15 year old girl, who stood at 5'8" with B-Cup breasts that looked great on her slim figure. Although she was slim, she was fairly fit, too, weighing around 125 lbs.. She had pretty blue eyes and dirty blonde hair that went down to her shoulders. She had a playful personality.

Katie walked up to the front door. When she knocked, Matt opened the door.

Matt was Katie's boyfriend, and was also 15. He was really smart, but also really shy. He was 5'11.5", and was skinny at 120 lbs., actually weaker than his girlfriend. Katie tried to never bring that up. Matt was also above average when it came to his cock; it was 7 inches long. Of course, Katie didn't know about this. Matt also had dirty blonde hair as well.

"You have your things? Well, come on in, we'll a bed for you to stay on." Matt said.

Grabbing her backpack, Katie followed Matt inside.

"Hey, why don't we share a bed?" Katie asked.

"Uh... what?" Matt asked, a little confused.

"Oh, come on, we aren't going to have sex! It's just more of a bonding experience." Katie said.

"Well, while both of our parents may be gone for a month, my sister Melissa is only at a friend's house for a couple of days. So, we're only going to have the house to ourselves for a little bit." Matt said.

They went to Matt's room, where Katie put down her backpack and started taking her things out. When she was done, the doorbell sounded. Matt went and opened the door, and found a small package on the ground. Opening it up, he found only a small metal cube and some instructions. Katie walked up behind him.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I don't know..." Matt said, a little unsure of what to do.

"Here, let me see it..." Katie said, taking the instructions out of the box.

"Size-o-matic 3500 Instructions: the Size-o-matic is a device that allows you to change the size of anybody! Just put the cube against a walled surface, and it will become a door with a control panel. The door leads to a pocket dimension where the laws of physics don't necessarily apply. Without it, size changing would be impossible! There is also a control panel on the inside for use when in the machine.

The Size-o-matic has three main functions: grow, shrink, and natural grow. All three of these functions will be explained.

WARNING: While the Grow and Shrink functions have 'Return' functions that revert you to normal, there is no similar function with the Natural Grow function. If you use the Natural Grow function, it is irreversible!

NOTICE: The Size-o-matic only works on human beings! Something that isn't a human? Your clothing! So take care when operating this device since it won't grow your clothing with you!

GROW FUNCTION: This is used to grow anyone inside the chamber. There are six levels of power:


Level 1 - grows by a couple of inches
Level 2 - grows by half a foot, or 6 inches
Level 3 - grows by one foot
Level 4 - grows by 6 feet
Level 5 - grows by 12 feet
Level 6 - custom setting

The return function of growth has six power levels as well, each being the inverse of its respective growth level.

When growing, your body's strength will naturally increase, meaning that when big enough, you'll be able to lift cars. The return function reverses this so you will be back to normal strength.

SHRINK FUNCTION: This is used to shrink anyone inside the chamber. There are six power levels:

Level 1 - 1/2 height
Level 2 - 1/4 height
Level 3 - 1/8 height
Level 4 - 1/16 height
Level 5 - 1/32 height
Level 6 - custom setting

The return function for shrinking works like it does for growth.

When shrunken, your body will be able to incur crushing to the extent that your normal body could. For example, you will not get crushed by someone stepping on you, but if a piano fell on you, you would be crushed.

NATURAL GROW FUNCTION: This function works a little differently than the other functions. When used, it blasts whoever is in the chamber with nutrients and hormones, causing their body to develop rapidly by the size indicated by the power level. Use on adults doesn't yield much difference than normal, but on teenagers it will cause additional benefits, looking akin to having gone through puberty. This can include taller height without proportionally growing everything, increase in muscle mass (more so in males than females), breast expansion and development of the body into an hourglass figure for girls, and growth of the sexual organ in males. There is no return function for this. The six power levels correlate with the growth function's power levels." Katie explained.

"Well, that was long and complex." Matt commented.

"Well, I think we should try it in your room!" Katie responded.

They went to Matt's room and placed the cube against the wall. Immediately it turned into a door. Looking inside, they found a metal chamber.

"Well, you want to try it first?" Matt asked.

"Sure! Set it to..." Katie said, looking at the instructions, "Natural Grow, Level 2!"

"Natural Growth? Are you sure? That can't be reversed!" Matt questioned.

"I'd like to see what it would feel like if I naturally outgrew you. Don't worry, later you can do the same to yourself!" Katie said.

"Alright..." Matt said.

Katie was about to enter the chamber, when she remembered the notice.

"Oh, pfft, I forgot to take my clothes off. Wouldn't want to ruin them!" Katie said, starting to take her white t-shirt off.

"Katie!" Matt said.

"Oh, right... I'll only take my shirt and pants off. That way, they won't be ruined, but I'll at least have something on!" Katie said.


She took off her shirt, leaving her in a blue lacy bra that held up her perky breasts. She then took off her pants, leaving her in similarly blue panties. Stepping into the chamber, she gave Matt a thumbs up to indicate that she was ready.

Matt entered in the settings on the control panel, shut the door, and then pressed start. At first, Katie didn't feel anything, but then she started to feel a tingling all throughout her body. Before she knew it, she saw her view slowly rising, and felt her bra grow tighter on her. Her panties did the same as her butt grew firmer and rounder, while her breasts grew. Her nipples poked out through some holes in her lacy bra, but Katie didn't notice. When the process was finished, Katie walked out, and now Matt had to look up slightly at her. She was now 6'2"! But then Matt noticed something else.

"Uh, Katie? Your... um... nipples are visible." Matt said shyly.

"Hmm?" Katie said, and then looked down to see it was true.

"Oh well. I'm sure these must be C-Cups by now! And the machine worked!" Katie said.


The two looked at each other, and considered the endless possibilities.

Chapter End Notes:
Make sure to leave a review with suggestions for future chapters!