- Text Size +

"Hello, everyone!" Vikki boomed out across the miniature city, raising her hands high overhead in greeting. "Happy July Fourth! Now I know you guys don't do anything special for the day, so I thought I'd come give you some... volunteer patriotism!"

 

Millions of people looked up at the giantess standing just at the edge of their city, still shin-high in the nearby ocean. Her lightly-tanned skin was on full display, with only a two-piece, American flag-themed bikini and a large pair of shades covering her. The sheer immensity of her form was staggering, and many simply froze in place, looking up at the veritable goddess as she addressed them like they were children.

 

"First thing's first," she said, stepping out of the water. Torrential waves rocked the shore even as her foot sailed high overhead, sweeping many beachgoers out to watery graves, unnoticed by the young twenty-something. She settled her soles down in the outskirts of the city, crushing entire city blocks just to make space for her to stand. "Can anyone tell me what Independence Day is all about?"

 

Vikki's eyes swept over the little people before her, briefly trying to imagine what they must be thinking. She wondered if it was anything like what her friends would think if they saw her this size - after all, the insects at her feet were of a different culture, with different customs. Who could say how they would react? For all Vikki knew, they had predicted her arrival in the entrails of tea leaves or something.

 

"I'll spell it out for you," she beamed smugly after receiving no response. Her right foot raised and pivoted, big toe angled straight at the ground, then slammed into it with enough force to leave a crater. Those beneath the toe were obliterated in an instant, but the chaos began in earnest when she started dragging it through the Earth, leaving a trench of destruction in her wake.

 

"'U'..." Vikki said, a lilt in her voice as she dragged the syllable out. She curved her earthen design upwards, leaving a twenty-foot 'U' in the ground, surrounded at the edges by burning buildings and screaming people. The blonde-haired goddess smiled and positioned her foot again.

 

"'S'..." she continued, noting with delight the concentrated masses in the path of her toe. The swarm of foreigners at her foot surged away from their impending doom, and Vikki slowed down to give them time - not time to flee, of course, but to truly understand their fate. She waved down at the crowd, certain there must be some looking up at her, pleading for mercy, begging her in their weird little language to show some compassion for fellow human beings. A thick red streak through the dirt was all that remained as she bulldozed the crowd with a toe, finishing up the letter and nodding in satisfaction.

 

"And finally... 'A'!" She drew the letter with three quick strokes, then withdrew her foot to admire her handiwork. She hadn't touched down even two minutes ago, and already hundreds - if not thousands - had been snuffed out beneath her. Vikki brought her hands in front of her chest and clapped, her large breasts jiggling against the tight top of her bikini.

 

Few on the ground were still stunned. Most had begun to flee, running as fast as they could away from the blonde goddess with no regard for their lives. In the panic, people were trampled and abandoned, every person fighting to be the furthest away from this unstoppable terror, never thinking of how insignificant their struggles were. If she so desired, she could be on the other side of the city in four steps, yet each of them treated every foot as though it made them that much safer.

 

"USA! USA! USA!" Vikki cheered, giggling down at the pests beneath her. She sank to her hands and knees, heedless of where she touched down. The destruction was minor compared to what she had already accomplished, but dozens of lives were lost all the same. Vikki licked the tip of her pinky finger and gently dragged it through a street just beneath her, bringing her catches up to her eye as she rested back on her haunches.

 

Tiny men and women squirmed on the tip of her pinky, pathetically mired in her saliva as they looked up into her big, blue eye. "Hey there!" she said, grinning a wide, toothy smile that showed off her white, perfect teeth. "What, did you guys really think you could run from me?"

 

Bringing her finger to her ear, she strained to hear their miniscule voices even at such a range. When she finally heard something resembling voices, it sounded garbled and incoherent, like a muddled radio transmission. "Sorry, can you guys speak English?" she asked facetiously, already thinking of how she would dispose of them.

 

"Please!" she heard faintly, and her eyes briefly widened in surprise. She brought her fingertip back in front of her face.

 

"Oh wow, so you do know some English! That's very good! I almost feel bad for having to kill you!" As soon as she mentioned it, one of the little people came free from her finger, plummeting onto the soft flesh of her breast. He scrabbled desperately for purchase, eventually coming to a stop on the middle of her boob. He even felt shame, briefly, until Vikki's other finger followed close behind, pressing into him with such force that his body burst on the spot.

 

"Oh ew, ew, ew! Why the fuck would you think you're allowed to touch me there? Dirty fucking piece of shit!" Vikki's pleasant demeanor evaporated instantly, leaving behind only her cruel, sneering imperialist nature. She rubbed her index finger against her tit back and forth, lifting it up to inspect the damage. The tiny man had become a small red smidge on her chest, with one to match on the end of her finger. As disgusted as she felt, Vikki couldn't help but smirk at how easily he had been ground out, turned into nothing but a red mess.

 

She licked her index finger, leaving her boobstain where it lay for the time being, and refocused her attentions on the mass of people on her pinky. After a quick moment to collect herself, her smile grew across her lips again and her voice rose in pitch. "Well, that was certainly unpleasant, wasn't it? None of the rest of you unclean fuckers are going to make his mistake, are you?" A few shook their heads, obviously understanding her words, but the majority either stared up at her blankly or hung their heads and sobbed.

 

"Because these," the giantess continued, gripping her full left breast in her free hand. "These are works of art. They're national goddamn treasures, and you little twerps barely deserve to look upon them, much less actually touch them." She raised an eyebrow. Most of these pests couldn't even understand her anyway, why was she putting in so much effort? Rolling her eyes and sighing, Vikki simply wiped her pinky off on her bare thigh. The casual gesture smeared every remaining individual into her flesh, turning them all into nothing more than streaks no longer than her fingernails.

 

"Now, see," Vikki began to languidly stretch out over the city on her hands and knees, her massive breasts hanging dangerously low to the ground. "It's different if they touch you." She positioned herself over a skyscraper, one that certainly hadn't been fully evacuated yet. It was located in some sort of business center, with high-population buildings all around it. When she concentrated on the ground, Vikki could make out the little carpet of people milling this way and that beneath the buildings, like ants scurrying from a playful child.

 

Nothing beneath her ever stood a chance. As soon as her endowments made contact with the skyscraper, it buckled under the weight. Floors collapsed on each other, and the chain reaction caused the entire building to implode on itself into a cloud of dust and debris. Many inside the building were killed outright by heavy, falling objects, but a number of people jumped free of the building at such a height to only sustain fractured arms, legs, and ribs. These people writhed in the street, choking on dust and pleading wordlessly to the terrified masses around them for aid.

 

"Because this is just pathetic," Vikki continued. "Your tallest buildings, your greatest achievements crumbling beneath my tit? Sad, guys. Just sad." She wore a broad, sadistic grin as she mocked her victims, lowering her chest all the way to the ground. The other buildings all collapsed in roughly the same manners, expelling unfortunate few out the windows to wallow in misery for a few moments more before her pale flesh made contact with the ground, engulfing everyone beneath them in stifling, oppressive heat.

 

"Wiggle wiggle wiggle!" The blonde shook her chest back and forth playfully. Those underneath her burst and smeared beneath her breasts, crushed in the least dignified way Vikki could imagine. She lifted her chest up again, marveling at the twin swaths of destruction her breasts had left behind, an entire area swallowed up and destroyed beneath her right breast just for being close to her real target beneath the left.

 

"So let this be a lesson to you." Vikki got to her feet and folded her arms across her chest, sneering down at the ruined city. "This is what you get for not being American. Remember, fuckers: U! S! A!" She brought her bare sole down on each syllable in powerful stomps, sending jagged faultlines through the city. "We're the best! Woo! Happy Fourth of July!" She stripped off her top and flung it overhead as she bounded away from the city, heading deeper into the country towards its capitol. The undergarment came crashing down on the broken city, the American flag design prominently displayed to yet another cruelly overpowered people.