- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey Guys! First, I'd like to apologize for the length it took to post this chapter. I went on vacation for about a week, and was in a bit of a funk where I just didn't feel like writing for another one. Hope you guys still wanna read this story!

We dried off, Lexi not being too particular gentle with me, putting up a persona of toughness to recover from her worried experience. Lexi placed me on the coffee table, and ran back to get out clothes, which we left over at the hot tub.

 

It was about five minutes until I felt tremors near me, and Lexi walked up, once again wearing her red shorts and tank top. I motioned for her to bring her head closer to me so I could speak, and she did so with force, almost causing me to jump back at the giant meteor.

 

"What took you so long?" I gave her a smile, genuinely curious. Her hair fell in front of her eyes, so she combed it back with her hands, scratching her head as she did so.

 

"Oh, your going to love this," she started. "I couldn't remember where I put your clothes, as they are, incredibly small," she emphasized those last two words. I always tried to keep the psychological edge on Lexi, so she was clearly enjoying her physical upper hand here.

 

She stood back up to full standing height, her hair swaying back as she did so. She readjusted her position, sticking her left hip out to the side, and placing both of her hands on her hips. 
"So after awhile I felt like I had a scab or something on the bottom of my foot. I checked, and......."
Her right foot rose to the coffee table, and was dropped directly in front of me, still pruny from the long shower. I could see every little crinkly in the bottom of her massive foot, and noticed that she definitely didn't clean it as well as she could have, luckily they smelled actually kinda nice though. Another thing I noticed was that on the ball of her foot were my.....

 

"I stepped on your clothes! Sorry Jase, but could you yank them off for me?" she asked wiggling her toes with that same teasing voice. She then turned her foot sideways so I could actually reach the ball of her foot, and I shamefully pulled them my friend's domineering foot.

 

"You win this round Lexi, you win this round," I said under my breath as I slipped my clothes back on.

 

"Enough chatting, let's eat!" her perky attitude switched on, and she was clearly satisfied with her little jest. She walked on over to the pantry, and opened it up to find nearly NO food. 

 

Lexi's stomach grumbled, "Ugh! What the heck auntie! No food for your little Lex!" she complained with a child like voice. Stomping her foot on the tiled kitchen, creating an earthquake for me all the way back at the coffee table.

 

Her walk now turned into a violent stomp, and my earthquake only got worse as she got closer to me.

 

"Well," she quickly turned on a thinking face. "I guess we just have to go out then." 
She stated blankly, clearly she would have preferred to stay in and eat.

 

"Alright, but are you sure it's.....safe?"
I asked nervously. I've had a lot of close calls today, and I'd rather not add to that list.

 

"Oh don't be such a baby, I'll keep you in my purse, and give you a few bits of my food, it'll be fine." She strained her voice on those last three words, attempting to emphasize her point.

 

"I know, but...."

 

"Come on," she cut me off and picked me up with her now less pruny hand. She dropped me in her red purse, landing me a cool spot on some unused tissues, and exited the villa.

 

"Bobby's Seafood," what a generically expected name from a seafood restaurant near the coast. Bright illuminated letters displayed the name in red as I peeked through my giant friend's purse. The loud hum and drum of street performers and tourists was in the air, as well as the smell of smoke.

 

"You know I hate smoking restaurants Lexi," I started, but then remembered that all my complaints were more than likely going to be unheard in this position.

 

Somewhat disgruntled, I sank back into my bed of tissues, and waited for food to come dropping in the purse. Lexi grabbed ahold of the silver handle on the door, and it was pulled back to reveal some loud music and the muggy smell of alcohol. 
Because of my newfound sensitivity to, well everything, I decided it best for me to just curl up on my bed and ignore the loud noises.

 

Lexi grabbed a seat on a stool at the bar, and a gruff voice meeted her.

 

"What'll ya have little lady?" the bartender asked with a slight bit of curtesy in his voice. People, specifically guys and confused girls, tended to give her a little special treatment.

 

"Fried Shrimp with a coke, thanks.....Paul," she smiled as she read his name from his name tag, hoping to get her meal out faster by making the interaction a little more personal.

 

Paul yelled, "One fried shrimp," with conviction to the chef, and filled up a glass with ice and a coke.

 

"Here ya go missy, you're food will be here momentarily," he stated as he handed her the glass.

 

"Thanks," she said with a flirtatious wink. She placed a straw and started sipping bubbly brown liquid from her glass. Her order came in record time, steam rising from the plate.

 

Lexi, completely ignoring the possibility of burning her tongue, prepared to begin digging into the meal. Watching Lexi eat is not very pretty, she devours food, which kinda goes along with her sloppiness.

 

Fork in hand, Lexi lowers the silver to the steaming shrimp when......

 

"OH MY GOSH, LEXI!!!" a voice shouts with incredible, and I mean a freaking ton of, energy. Lexi drops her fork in shock of the noise, and I pop my head out of her purse to see the source of the voice, and my eyes are met with an eccentric red head with a gorgeous figure. She's silky and pale, which is surprising to see in this sunny area, and has literally the nicest cross country legs, and what they lead up to isn't something to joke about either. A pink tank top reveals her broad shoulders, and the distance between me and her quickly dissipates, as her bouncing upper body nears me in excitement.

 

"Michelle," Lexi humbly replies, clearly overwhelmed by her energy. 
Michelle leans in to hug her, and Lexi recieves a face full of Michelle's bust, and a practically every guy in the bar turns to watch.

 

"Dude, your boobs are in my FACE!" Lexi exclaimes, removing the energetic girl from her body.

 

"Sorry," she giggles, "I'm just so excited to see you here, we haven't talked in like, two months.

 

"Yeah, me too dude, grab a seat," Lexi told her.

 

"Okay!" Michelle grabbed the seat to the right of Lexi, her solid curves forcing the stool to conform to her shape.

 

A group of teenage guys walked by, and the leader spoke as they passed, "Babe I wish I was that bar stool," he said, pointing to Michelle's seat. The other three guys whistled, but Michelle just turned away and ignored them.

 

It was subtle, but Michelle muttered a few words that I couldn't make out under her breath.

 

A few seconds later, I heard a crash. I peeked over and saw the boys spread out across the floor, all covered in various sodas.

 

"Ah man what the hell...." the leader spoke. It looks like they had tripped on a used cup rack.

 

"Ha! Serves them right," Lexi spoke righteously to Michelle.

 

The guys left in a hurry, and Michelle ordered, "I'll have a the Scallop Soup please," she asked the man.

 

Michelle had a much younger deposition then Lexi did, though she couldn't be more than two years younger than Lexi.

 

"So, how are things with that guy you were into, Isaac, right?" Lexi inquired, starting up the usual girl talk.

 

"Oh, we've been dating for a month now, and he's awesome," Michelle spoke genuinely and smiled. "He puts up with my nerdiness, and he's super sweet, things are going really well," she kept going. "Weren't you into some guy too, I can't remember his name...",

 

Lexi adopted a nervous tone and cut off Michelle. "Oh don't worry about that, I'm more interested in hearing about your relationship."

 

"Oh, alright!" Michelle perked up and continued talking about her and Isaac.

 

"I wonder who Lexi is into," I thought. She probably didn't want me to hear because she knows I would bug her about it. 
Lexi stealthily dropped a few pieces of her meal into the purse, though on the opposite side of where I was located. I ran over to the other side to retrieve them, and I ran back to my spot on the tissues with my meal.

 

I bit into my first morsel, and ecstasy filled my mouth. I had been through so many gross encounters today that the fresh smell and taste of seafood renewed my strength. 

I was so engrossed in my meal that I ignored the patter of silverware across the hardwood bar.

 

"Oh Michelle, I think I have some napkins to clean that off your face...."

 

Still engrossed in my meal, I didn't notice the sudden change of lighting that changed above my location until a palm was directly above me. Lexi, focused entirely on the fact that she was having a reunion with her friend, didn't bother to think that I might be near what she was grabbing. I tried to yell, but was quickly muffled by the corners of tissue encapturing me in a bundle.

 

The first thing I noticed was that the area outside of the purse was considerably hotter, which could just be the cause of the girls' warm meals being directly below me. As I was handed to Michelle, the tissue shifted, and I rolled off to whatever object  fate left beneath me.

 

Apparently fate has a cruel sense of humor, as I found myself in a thick, gooey concoction that smelled like fish. Warmth surrounded me, and I struggled to stay afloat.

 

"Ughhh, what is this stuff?" My question quickly answered itself as I looked up to see Michelle's massive face being cleaned with a tissue. Her bust rested on the bar surface, and as she finished cleaning her face, she picked up her spoon, preparing to take a scoop of her soup.

 

Lexi, noticing that something fell into the soup from the napkin, acted accordingly.

 

"Hey Michelle can I try that soup kay thanks," Lexi blurted out that sentence as she grabbed her own silverware and aimed her spoon at my location in the soup. Silver lightning struck beneath me, and I was flushed into her spoon and quickly brought up to Lexi's face. Her shrimp stinking breath was released as she opened the cave that was her massive, gaping mouth. I nearly gagged at the overwhelming stench, and I was soon surrounded by moist, red walls of flesh. I was dumped onto her soggy, powerful tongue, which flopped around looking for my body among the thick chowder.

 

"That was random...." I heard Michelle speak through the watery mix of soup and saliva that plagued my ears. Lexi's tongue soon affirmed my location, and I was forcefully squeezed between the former and the pulsating pit that was the bottom of her mouth.

 

GULP

 

The full remainder of soup in her mouth was swallowed in one clench of her larynx.  She maneuvered me to the side of her cheek with her tongue, and clumsily replied to Michelle.

 

"Oh you know me, haha, sudden hunger impulses, oh hey look the news!" Lexi made an absolute horrible attempt to change the topic. However, Michelle just went with it, being a bit of an airhead, and I was left with my head pressed into the side of Lexi's left cheek.

 

"........oh yeah, I heard about that too!" an unfamiliar voice creeped through the wall of Lexi's mouth and into my ear.

 

"That curse that makes people dissapear, if they don't confess. I'm pretty sure it happened to my sister's friend...."

 

"Shut up guys! It's just some stupid rumor, witches and curses don't exist! It's just an excuse to get people to confess...."

 

The trio went silent for a few seconds after before they finally got up and left.

 

What was that? What curse were they talking about, and witches? Could they have been talking about......no, it's way to unlikely that they could have been talking to anything that had ANYTHING to do with me.

 

"Come find me," the white haired girl's words rang in my head, reminding me of her request.

 

My train of thought was interrupted, as Lexi broke the awkward silence between herself and Michelle, still speaking clumsily.

 

"Well, I'm off, come swing by the beach house in a few hours, I'll text you the address." she offered.

 

"Sure!" Michelle happily replied in her usual, upbeat tone.

 

With that, Lexi grabber her purse, got up and left the local seafood joint.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! As always, reviews and feedback are really appreciated!