- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys! Hope you enjoy this chapter, and as always lave reviews! It helps me determine what I need to fix and shows me whether or not you guys like my writing.

The car ride started off relatively smooth, allowing me for a breather. I sincerely wanted sleep, as this whole ordeal had left me exhausted. However, while the smell was nerfed, I definitely was going to have trouble sleeping while in my current position.

 

Although, whether I was able to or not soon didn't matter, as Lexi reached for her phone at a busy stoplight, hoping that she perhaps missed someone messaging her. Knowing all too well that this situation could only get worse, I made a quick roll off of the top of the phone as it lifted me out of my captivity, successfully avoiding further unpleasantness, but falling off onto the car seat in the process.
"Owww," I groaned. Despite the pain, my body was still suprisingly fine. When checking my surroundings, I noticed I was surrounded by two giant, muscular thighs, dawning red short-shorts.

 

While I'm sure I would be able to enjoy this in a different situation, right now I was worried about those massive, potential Jason-grinders. The body heat emitting off of them was insane, as the AC didn't reach that specific area of her body. I tried to stand up and see if I could move to a better situation, but her thighs were blocking everything in sight.

 

The only direction I was able to go was further up the seat, so I decided to make a dash in hopes that I wouldn't be seen.

 

BUMP
A speed bump sent me flying and bounced  me off of Lexi's left thigh closer towards my destination.

 

"Thanks for the push Lex," I spoke, trying to keep an optimistic attitude. The bump with her thigh DID actually put me at the front of the seat, but the landing was really rough of my back. I managed to get back up, ignoring that the leather seat exponentially increased the difficulty of this task, and I looked down below in the section with the pedals. Directly under where I was standing was her purse!

 

I could jump into that no problem, and I would be a heck of a lot safer than in between these giant Jason-smashing thighs! I prepared to jump, making sure to hit my mark, I didn't wanna end up on another wild ride with her feet. 
I stuck the landing, something cotton like and sticky cushioning my fall in the process.

 

"Gross, not again." I ended up landing on her used tissue. I promptly made my way out of that vile tar pit of snot, and decided to chill by her gum, hoping the sweet cinnamon smell would provide some aroma therapy.

 

The car soon came to a violent stop, reflecting Lexi's aggressive anger, and she picked up her purse and suitcase and exited the car. The cool smell of seawater hit me even through the purse, and I could tell we were right near the beach. The car honked once to signify she locked it, and the up and down movement I had gotten so used to resumed as she walked. The fresh breeze was so welcome, and I absolutely loved the lack of dust in the air, the less Lexi sneezes with me at this size the better.

 

She approaches and opens the door with her Aunt's silver key, and she walks in. The sea salt smell is replaced with that of air freshener, and the villa appears to be incredibly well-furnished.

 

Lexi kicks off her sandals near the door and sets her purse down on a small table for drinks next to a couch.

 

She herself sits on the couch right next to the table, and she places her bare feet on the lateral coffee table, clearly making the air freshener work overtime.
She pulled out her phone from her cleavage, and once again tried to contact me.

 

"Okay, this is likely the best chance I'm gonna get to grab her attention, so let's go," I gave myself a little pep talk. I climbed out of the purse, and hopped onto the little brown table. While ignoring the smell of lemon pledge, I was able to hop onto the arm of the olive green couch, right next to Lexi's actual arm. Her fingers tapped the couch hastily as she called me, and I pondered my next option. Her eyes began to close, and it looked like she was entering another attempt at napping.

 

"Okay, should I jump up and down on her hand, or make my way up to her ear?" Realising that her ear would be the best way for her to know that I'm not a bug. I made my my way up to the back of the couch, a fairly easy climb due to the lined texture and shallow curvature. After about two minutes of climbing, I was at the top of the couch.

 

I walked my way along the thick balance beam, and I arrived in hopping distance of Lexi's ear. Her BO was severely nerfed by the air freshener, but she still definitely needed a shower. Lexi is one of those girls who thinks that she doesn't need good hygiene because of how naturally attractive she is. While this was true, at this size I noticed her bad hygiene way more, the thin layer of grease under her eyes, the slight crinkles in her face as she moved her mouth, her incredibly strong natural aroma.

 

It definitely was an eye opening experience. Even now I was hesitant to jump in her air, as she looked like she needed a cutip.

 

"Oh well, gotta tough it out," I reassured myself. I readied my legs and hopped onto her ear, barely catching myself on her earings. Luckily Lexi's a moderately heavy sleeper, or no doubt I would have been swatted like a bug. I raised myself up, and stick my head as far into her ear canal as I was able to, trying my best to avoid her wax. The smell was dull in comparison to everything else I had gone through today, but it was still sickening.

 

I took a deep breath in, and I shouted with all my might.

 

"LEXI, IT'S JASON! DON'T MOVE AT ALL, JUST PULL ME OUT OF YOUR LEFT EAR AND LOOK AT ME!"

 

Lexi suddenly jolted up into standing position, and looked around the villa to see if she could spot me. I had to wedge myself in her ear to prevent falling to my death from her movements. Disgusting ear wax aside, I'm incredibly relieved she heard me.

 

"Jason?" she questioned, the vibrations of her voice boomed with me so close to her mouth. Her hand moved towards her left ear, clearly noticing my presence.

 

"IT'S DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN, JUST PULL ME OUT OF YOUR EAR."

 

Lexi responded accordingly, probably still in huge disbelief. Two red fingernails clasped my body and yanked me out of her ear canal. If I didn't already have motion sickness, I had it now, Lexi wasn't exactly the most gentle person. I held in what little food I had left from this morning and I was brought up to a pair of skeptical, dark brown eyes.

 

"Jason?" her voiced boomed since I was so close to her face.

 

She looked so puzzled, and who wouldn't?
I had to scream in response, but it appeared that she heard me fine. I rambled off about being shrunken and how worried I was, but Lexi was the one who was suprisingly able to stay calm during this.

 

"Okay, stop for a sec," her booming voice commanded. "Just tell me what happened, from the beggining."

 

And so, I listened to her. I told her of the white haired girl and the strange experience I had. Though I decided to edit part of my story, and say that I was in her purse through the entire flight. Lexi is the type to tease, and I did not want to give her the knowledge that I was stuck to the bottom of her abysmal foot, or that I took a carriage ride in her cleavage.

 

Though she still seemed skeptical, she accepted my story, as she really had no other choice.

 

"So, the white haired woman told you to find her at the end of this, but where does THIS end?" she asked.

 

It was a good question, where did this end?

 

"I'm not sure, and I honestly don't know what to do next," I resigned to my lack of ideas.

 

"Well, I guess we'll just have to wait until we find out more clues to this white-haired chick. In the mean time, let's enjoy the vacation we had planned," Lexi spoke with a tinge of satisfaction in those last few words. She sat back down on the couch, and raised her feet back to their position the coffee table, plopping her right ankle atop her left, and wiggling her toes.

 

"I'm sure we can find something to fill the time." she ended her statement with a devious smile.