- Text Size +

Pass the Pet

“Aw, thanks honey,” said Sara, before joking “always such a good boy.” As usual, I was doing the dishes which had been accumulating on the counter for over a week. She was shorter by me by almost have a head but put forward a powerful and intimidating impression. She had pale, spotless skin, a slender body with modest but firm breasts and a feline like confidence and way of movement. She was more than capable of drawing any male’s gaze. Her mouth curved into a smile as she stepped closer to fill a glass from the tap. Her shapely behind caressed my thigh in a way that could not possibly be accidental. I breathed deeply, smelling her hair while she was close to me. She turned, smiled again, and slinked out of the room, hypnotizing me with a flirtatious glance her beautiful green eyes as she did so.

I gave myself a shake. Sara and her friend Jess had let me move in over a month ago and despite their obvious affection for me, neither of them had ever flirted with me before just now. They were both nursing students and, needing a place to stay, I had rang a phone number that I found on a homemade poster I’d seen at college. Always being the ‘nice guy’ I had quickly fell into the routine of being wrapped around their little fingers: doing all the housework, keeping the noise down and generally being whipped and manipulated whenever they became moody.

I continued to clean the dishes, and then put them away; I moped the floor and finely sat down with my back to the door Sara had come and left from. I began to roll a joint. This was the one aspect of my behaviour the girls didn’t ‘approve’ of: although they knew I did it nightly, they’d usually ignore me while I was high and then make up for it the following mourning with nagging lectures about my welfare, and mental health. As I was absorbed in the fiddly task of rolling, I felt two hands softly but firmly grip my shoulders.

It was Sara again “Danny,” she whined sweetly behind me “what are you doing?”

“Nothing” I lied, flicking my treasure up my sleeve with a well-practiced maneuver of my wrist.

“Well, we were wondering if you could just come into Jess’ room with us in a minute? We want to do something.” She paused before adding “by the way, Katie’s here.” Katie was a friend of my roommates who I had a raging crush on. Unlike them, she didn’t nag me about the pot, she even shared a joint with me on occasion and we took some of the same classes.

“Sure thing,” I said eagerly. I got up, and made a show of getting the garbage out of the bin and walking out of our flat with it. Soon as I was out the door I light up, desperately in need of something to calm my nerves before I saw Katie. Sara’s sudden new attitude towards me unnerved me. It was friendly but it seemed both possessive and slightly mocking, as though she was about to play some kind of trick on me. I drew heavily on the joint and tried to keep it out Sara’s sight from the window, I knew her suspecting eyes were following me.

When I walked in, it was Jess, not Sara who greeted me. Jess was much taller than me with an athletic body and beautiful ebony-black skin, due to her Kenyan background. While Sara had always been dominatingly affectionate, Jess was harsher and often a little sadistic when moody.

Her perfect teeth flashed as she spoke “I thought you’d already been told to come down to my room Danny,” she said and pointed directly down the short corridor “dearest Katie is down there.” I nodded and began to walk, feeling a little shaky from nerves. She followed quickly behind me, her arm still extended out in front of her pointing down the corridor demandingly, as though expecting me to march. When I got to the door I was practically pushed inside. I could smell the sweat on her body. She often did push-ups by the hundred and martial arts carters in the evening and the sweat was still fresh and glistening on her feminine body.

When I got in the room it was obviously pre-prepared for my arrival. A low seated chair sat at the other end of the room with a pretty blond girl I didn’t know seated in-between it and the door.

“Oh my God, he’s perfect!” cooed this small blond girl.

“Where’s Katie?” I asked as I walked towards the chair.

“She’ll be here,” said Sara who was lounging on the bed “or else we’ll take you to her when you’re ready. Now sit down Danny.”

“What’s all this about?” I asked. I was unnerved because while the girls had always been bossy, they’d never been quite like this toward me. I wondered if I was ‘in trouble’ for something, the dope perhaps? I thought to myself.

“Well, we want you to play the role of a marshmallow,” said Jess, which made the other girls roar with laughter. I dismissed as some silly in-joke of theirs.

“Emily does phycology,” said Sara, touching my arm lightly and smiling. “We’re doing a joint assignment. All you need to do is drink this stuff and answer her questions while we monitor your physical reaction.”

I looked over at the new girl, whom I took to be ‘Emily.’ She smiled and waved from her seat on the bed. Back then, she seemed very short. She had long blond hair that she wore up, a sharp face and bright blue eyes which seemed amazingly large and dominated her impossibly pretty face. Her figure was slim but she had bulging breasts that stuck forward in a very sexy way. All the girls seemed to have donned a uniform: a low cut black tank top and skin tight black pants.

“Okay,” I said. Figuring that if our collage had assigned this in class, it couldn’t possibly be dangerous. Emily dropped a large white tablet into a glass of water, which began fizzing immediately. Without warning Jess stepped forward twisted my shirt and somehow pulled me into a martial arts hold.

“Aw,” said Sara as her face broke into a mocking grin at my reaction. She patted my cheek and held the glass to my face, forcing me to drink or drown while Emily watched from the bed, laughing at me struggling to free myself from the ebony beauty’s kung-fu grip and the other girl forced water down my throat.

Finally, Jess threw me onto the bed beside Emily. “Take his jacket off him” she said “we don’t want to lose him in it.” The room spun and I was only vaguely aware of hands grabbing at my clothing and pulling them off me.

When my vision cleared I noticed I was naked and saw all three girls’ faces smiling down at me from above me in epic proportions.

“It worked,” said Sara in wonder, as a slim, pale finger stroked me, gently but firmly and pinning me to the bed.

“What are you going to do with me,” I said threw chattering teeth, the chemicals in the tablet seemed to be making me very cold.
“We’re going to keep you as a pet darling, that’s all,” said Emily “I’ll be moving into your room.”

“Shit!” I said, desperately trying to roll over and curl up for warmth and to escape Sara’s finger “Why?” the girls were crooning over my reaction.

“Partly just as a pet,” smiled Sara.
“But mostly as a sex toy,” boomed the harsher tone of Jess. I looked up at her face; she was staring at me intently with a very serious and hungry expression. She licked her full lips and I could tell her mouth was watering “can we move on already?” she snapped impatiently at the others.
“I shot gunned this part of the operation!” exclaimed Emily with delight. I could tell Jess was frustrated about something and I was somewhat relieved when she did a theatrical shrug and said:
“fine, go ahead.”

“Step into my palm” Emily commanded me, laying it down flat bedside me. What choice did I have? I could barely stand, let alone escape. I clambered up and climbed into her palm, still shivering with fear, and from the cold. “Good boy!” she crooned, closing it gently around me “he’s learning very quickly, isn’t he?” As she said this, she pulled open the top of her tank top and wedged me into the valley of her cleavage, laughing. Her breasts jiggled around me. Despite my fear I was relieved to be warm again. They engulfed me; soft but firm. I could breathe but was almost being smothered. I could only see through a small gap, which revealed a view of the roof so I could see where in the house I was. Without warning she got up and strode out of Jess’ room, down the corridor and into mine.

“Now Danny, isn’t it?” she said “I could have a lot of cruel fun doing this, so you’d best just tell me what I want to know quickly, and to the point.” She took me from her top and placed me on the desk, sitting down. Her finger daintily but threateningly stroked my vulnerable bare chest. “I can feel your heart beating you know pet,” she said, obviously enjoying my misfortune. “I need to know every detail you’ve got: bank statements, the title to your car. Everything! After all, if you’re going to go missing, we may as well take advantage of it.” Her face was now barley an inch from me and a bit rope of saliva slid from her mouth and wet me all over while I lay in fear on my back.

“Oh I’m keener than I thought,” she said and giggled at me trying to wipe myself clean “so let’s get started!” I was returned to her top and suddenly felt a massive pressure all around me. Just when I thought my eyes were going to burst out of my head, it stopped and I realized she was pushing her breasts together while she played with her nipples through the fabric.

“What’s your account number, candy?” she said. I told her. It continued; she insisted on repeating the squeezing with every question, despite my willingness to cooperate. Her laughter made her tits vibrate violently and after half an hour I was almost wishing she would just mash into a bloody pulp and be done with it. Finally, the questions stopped.
“Thank you,” she said taking me from her cleavage and nearly smothering me again with a long wet kiss. Her lips cushioned my entire body “come on marshmallow.”

Holding me in her hand she took me into the kitchen. The other girls were sitting around the table, with Katie! My heart leapt. Katie was the love of my life. She had a rounded but pretty face, long brown dreadlocks and a slight Italian accent to go with her Mediterranean tan. She has a curved, womanly, body. Aside from that I was relieved because she was a vegetarian, and therefore unlikely to approve of the others hurting a helpless little animal like myself.

“Oh my God Danny. Yum!” she said when I was produced. “I can’t believe you let them do this to you!” I wish to God that I’d taken that opportunity to plead to Katie then. She obviously didn’t know that this life was forced upon me. She may even have helped me. I was set on a plate and placed on the table in-between the four girls who had a number of pots and cups in front of them.

A huge spoon covered in marshmallow spread began heaping the stuff on the plate right next to me. I looked up to see it was Jess doing this, working quickly, as if desperate to do whatever it was that they had planned.

“Lie down!” she commanded me after licking the spoon and pointed with it to the pile of spread. She watched me, I did as I was told without a word before more spread began to be heaped upon me. I now lay in the middle of a ball of the stuff, unable to move due to its thick consistency.

Despite myself, my heart leapt when I heard the irritable voice of Katie snap “Be careful with him! He looks so sweet and helpless.” At the end, I was in a massive ball of the stuff. Only my head poked out to allow me to breath. All the girls, except for Katie, began taking photos on their phone and sending them to all their friends. Suddenly, Jess’ face appeared above me again and warm chocolate was poured all over me while the girls watched intently, slobbering. They then placed me in the fridge and the chocolate covering hardened around me in the dark. I fainted from sheer terror, but when I awoke, I was on the table again, as before.

Jess regarded me with her voluptuous lips curved in a massive smile. She was slowly lowering her face towards the plate, watching the fear in my face with obvious relish.

“Please Jess, come on!” I managed “why are you doing this, WHY?”

“It’s not ‘Jess’ anymore,” she said “it’s goddess Jess.” Then she put her dark lips around me and my world became black and warm without direction or space. After a second of fearing that I was going to pass out again there was a ray of light and my heart leapt. But then I saw the gaping hole of Emily’s mouth before me. That’s when I realized what they were going to do: they were playing ‘pass the marshmallow’ with my body. Emily’s chuckles at my poor efforts at escape were deafening. For what seemed like hours, I was passed from mouth to mouth, an un-willing toy in a four way lesbian sex game.
Finally, when they could no longer taste any chocolate or marshmallow on me I was slid from Katie’s mouth and set on the plate again. My world was spinning and it took me a moment to even remember where I was, and why.

“Guys this is fun but I don’t think I want to leave him with you. Look at the poor thing! You're being too cruel” Katie said.

The others laughed more heartedly “Well you can’t just take him for free. You could buy him” said Jess placing a hand over me protectively.

“But buy a human being! That’slaver-”

“As a pet! Not a slave. Look, he loves it,” said Jess defensively. “Anyway, if he lends you the money, then, oh wait yeah he’s broke. Ha-ha.” I could tell at this point that Jess’ really sadistic nature was coming out; this was all to torture me and Katie, clearly for some reason I didn’t yet understand.

She pushed her hand down more firmly to stop me from trying to talk “Do you want to kiss him goodbye sweetie?” she said mockingly “you won’t be seeing him again, I promise you that.” Katie glanced down, wiped a tear from her face, clearly she’d had more affection for me than I’d ever dared to hope, and then –

'MWAH,' her kiss smothered my entire face, my ears echoed and my head span. I didn’t even see her leave.

Jess roughly picked me up and strode into my old room, leaving Emily and Sara protesting after her. She picked up the pad where my details had all been jotted down and threw it into my backpack.

“I’m going to let you in on a little secret Danny,” she said. “I’ve had a big thing for you ever since you moved in, you’re the only reason I haven’t moved out.” I coughed up a bit of saliva from one of the girls and tried to respond. “But oh no, no, no,” she continued angrily “to you it’s all about that silly little hippy. Well I’m sick of sharing you. Your mine now, bitch! I’m moving out and taking you with me first thing tomorrow, you’re stuff too.”

“Please Jess, I didn’t know – ” I tried to plead.

“I told you before it’s Goddess Jess to you, and human dill-dolls don’t speak without permission either!” She picked me up and I noticed with fear that she was now naked from the waist down “I’m going to put you where you belong until you learn some respect.” She lay face down on the bed and put me on the small of her back, placed one hand on each of her buttocks and gently parted them to reveal a great valley, still wet from her earlier workout.

“Climb inside and snuggle down bitch,” she commanded. My chest clenched with fear and my head swam, but I was smart enough to comply without argument. I lay firmly against her asshole and prayed for death as she laughed, caressing me with a finger to see where I was. “Nighty-night,” she said in a sing-song voice as she released her butt checks and allowed me to be smothered inside of her swetey arscrack. Again, I passed out, wondering what was to become of me.