- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So we are still on the stet up chappters here. I think the next one along will be a few sorts then we might go and find some people to follow for a bit. 

 

"God help me" Muttered Ted as he cowered in the dust under the sofa. He knew if he was ever going to get out of this alive then he would have to try and get on of the giant girls to notice him. That was unless he wanted to spend the rest of his life hiding under the sofa in their student flat eating crumbs and dodging the giant dustballs five times his size that where kicked up eatch time one of them walked past. As a repair man for the student flats he had been in here a few times over the years. He had never thought of the girls as friends or anything like that but they always had a chat to him and made him a drink when ever he came around to do a job. Despite being forty and single he had always treated the girls with respect and he was sure if they knew he had shrunk midway threw fixing the light fitting in the hall they would help him. He could see it now in his minds eye. Their cute faces looking down at him with pity and shock, the safe feeling he would get knowing they where looking out for him. The joy of getting to a DRs!

 

But not if he did not leave this sofa. Why he had not left up to now he had no clue. He had walked in to the main room of the flat to look for the girls to tell them he would have to nip out and get something from his van and then he had shrunk. No build up or anything just shrunk. It had been a good half an hour before the girls came back in looking for him. In that time his blind panic had given way to clear thinking. He had to get the girls to notice him. It was that simple if he was not noticed he could not be helped. But as soon as the girls had walked in he had run for it. Diving under the sofa as the booming of their sock clad feet echoed around him.

 

Lets step out of Teds view for a second and take a look at the girl he is now hiding from. Both where twenty and both where studding physiology at university. Hanna was mixed race half Pakistani and half English. She had dark skin and long flowing black hair that fell past her shoulders, her eyes wide and brown. She stood was around five foot five with thin shapely legs and a slim fit buid. She was dressed in a dark top and skinny black figure hugging jeans. Her size five and half UK feet where clad in a pair of slightly musty grey boot socks. Showing a thin line of skin between the end of the sock and the start of her pants leg. It was lucky for Ted that he did run as Hanna was so busy talking she did not look at the floor once on her way to the sofa and if he had not run he would have found him self crushed to death just another bit of dirt under the sole of this young woman's dirty sock. He may have run out of some deep instinct but most likely he ran because he was just scared. And he had everytight to be Hanna would not even have noticed his tiny body popping under the fabric of her dirty sock. Running under the sofa had been a smart move. If he had run to the orther side he would have found him self in the path of Daisy's giant footfalls. Daisy was white with long flowing blond hair and a strong tan. She had a models body, large chest, slim waist and strong legs. She was five foot seven tall and was dressed in a green top tight jeans and black VANs. If Ted have dived left instead of right he would have wound up being pulped under the huge size seven shoe. The hard rubber sole would have had no give at all for someone as tiny as him. He may have wound up inbetwen the treds if he was lucky. But then again if he was lucky he would not be in this mess to start with.

 

He had cowered in fear panting for breath as he scaambeld under the sofa. There was a thundering crash from high above and and dust crashed down all around and on top of him. Hanna had taken her seat. A second crash rang out and more dust poured down upon him as Daisy to sat down up above him. He turned and looked back Hanna`s feet where about twenty feet ( by his new scale) away from him. Even that far away he could smell her socks. To normal sized people they smell might be so faint it would not even be noticed. The air the two girls where drawing in to their noses was hundreds if not thousands of feet above the socks. But his air came from their foot level. Meaning every breath he took was now tainted with the smell of Hannas manky socks. He gagged slightly and backed away from the feet. He sat down in the dust under the sofa witch looked as if it had not been cleaned for a very long time if at all. In a way he was glad about this the idear that one of the girls might take it upon themselves to vacuum with him this small among the dirt was scary. As time passed he began to try and make out what the girls where saying. It was not that he could not hear the voices in fact it was the opposite. They where so loud and booming that they seamed to thunder down on him and threw him. Making him sake. His ears where ringing and his head felt as if it where in a vice due to the shear power of the two girls voices.

 

But as time went on he started to be able to pick up on what was being said. "SO WHERE DO YOU THINK HE WENT ANYWAY? ITS LIKE WHO JUST LEAVES WITH OUT SAYING ANYTHING?" asked Hanna. "O MY GOD I KNOW RIGHT! AND ITS LIKE HE DID NOT EVEN DO THE JOB AND GO HE JUST LEFT. LIKE OK THANKS I GUESS WE CAN TAKE IT FROM HERE MR.!" Said Daisy. The two giantesses laughed to themselves the sound all most deafening Ted far below them. "GOD WHAT A ABSOLUTE DICK. ANYWAY IF HE COMES BACK HE CAN FIX IT AND IF NOT I THINK I KNOW SOMEONE THAT MIGHT BE ABLE TO DO IT FOR US SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. ANYWAY DO YOU FANCY GOING OUT TONIGHT OR DO YOU WANT TO TRY AND DO SOME OF THAT WORK? ITS GOT TO BE IN FOR NEXT WEEK RIGHT? Hanna said. "I THINK IT DOSE BUT LIKE WE CAN DO IT CLOSER THE TIME NO POINT STRESSING OUT OVER THAT SHIT NOW. ANYWAY THAT CLASS IS SO DULL ITS LIKE I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT PASSING IT LIKE WHAT'S THE POINT." Daisy said. "YOUR RIGHT THERE. BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY SO UNTIL OUR GRANTS COME IN I DON'T THINK WE ARE GOING ANYWARE. GOT A FEW DRINKS IN THOUGH WE COULD HAVE A NIGHT IN JUST WATCH SOME FILM'S MAYBE INVITE SOME OF THE GIRLS OVER?" Hanna asked her friend. "SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! LETS TRY AND DO A BIT OF THIS FUCKING STUPID WORK AND THEN WE CAN JUST CHILL TONIGHT AND HAVE THE WEEKEND. BY THE WAY DID I TELL YOU ABOUT LAST FRIDAY WHEN I WAS OUT WITH GEM? O GOSH SHE GOT SO WASTED OK RIGHT I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS. WELL RIGHT YOU KNOW HOW WHEN WE WHERE AT SCHOOL WE USED TO..."

 

And so it went for hours. The work the girls where talking about never happened they just sat there high up above Ted talking about nothing. About drinking, about shoes, about work, about people at uni and just about anything for hours. Eatch word was so loud and booming that it felt like a hammer blow to Teds head. He curled up on the floor with his hands over his ears. "Stop will you stop talking I am begging you! Its to loud to loud!" He screamed out but he could not even hear his own voice over the chatter of the giants up above him. Every now and then one of them would shift on the sofa sending more dust down on to him. In his eyes and chocking him. Just by moving their thigh or ass slightly above him they could send him in to a coughing fit that would last ten minuets. By the time it had past one of them would move again and it would start up anew. This went on for hours. The voices, the dust. Hell under the sofa of two cute girls. At last he heard them get up. Hanna was going to pick some films and get some booze out of the kitchen and Daisy was of to pick up a take away. That was where we found his at the start of this chapter. Hiding under the sofa trying to wipe the blood from his ears knowing this was his last real chance. Hannas gray socks would be back soon and if he did not get her to notice him now it would be dark. And he would blend in to the floor at her feet. "This is it. She comes back in I wait for her to sit and I run up and try and get her to look down at her foot. If I jump up and down and wave my arms she might noticed me before she stamps on me." Might...that was the thing...she might noticed he was a man before she lifed up the dirty sock and stamped the life out of him.

 

The thunderous stamp of her feet signaled her return. As her feet lifted up and slammed back in to the floor they bore down with such power and weight that they sent shock waves along the hardwood floor that made his teeth and bones shake. He could hardly keep his footing when Hanna was walking. To a normal sized man the sound of her feet hitting the floor would have been hard to hear but at his new size it sounded like two mountains smashing together. He watched as she paced around the room putting things down before draging a small table over to the sofa. She stood still by the table no dout placing the drinks on it in readiness for Daisy's return with the food. This was it. Now or never the feet where still only a few feet away from him. This might be his last chance to get her to noticed him. He ran out trying his best not to faint with the fear. As he got closer to her foot the smell got stronger and stronger. The heat of her foot was over whelming it was like walking up to a bonfire. It was not until he stood by her toes that the came to see how small he really was. He could make out the faint outline of her big toe nail pressing up against the fabric of the sock. But it was high above him. By standing on tip-toe he could just about retch the level of her toenail. "Hanna look down here for gods sake look down by your foot!" He shouted out slamming his fists in to the dirty fabric of her gray sock. It was no good. In fact he felt as if it was just hurting his hands he might as well be punching a redwood tree. All he managed to do was knock lose fleck of dirt and grime from the toe of her sock. He gagged on this as she sipped on a beer high up above him. For all his hard work she felt nothing. If she had been with out socks she may of felt a tiny something on the base of her big toe but it was lucky in a way for him she did not. As she would most likely just have rubbed her toe along the ground witch far from being of help to Ted would have ended up with him in a blood mess on the under side of her big toe.

 

Hanna had a quick drink of her beer as she watched the DVD player lode. "I can't wait till that grant comes threw." She thought to herself. "It will be good to go out a bit more. But it should be fun tonight just take away and films" She turned on her toes and took half a step forward retching down and pumping up the cushions on the sofa. She turned and walked back out of the room hooking of her socks and dropping them in to the clothes hamper. The door swung open and Daisy walked in with the food. "Hay foods here." She called in. The two of them chattered for a bit as they plated up the food. "You know that van is still outside." Said Daisy. "Van? What van?" Asked Hanna. "The one that handyman came in today. I don't know where he got to but where ever it is he did not drive there." Daisy replied. "O god can you imagine if he was one of them freaks that hides in the walls or something like just looking out of a peep hole!" Hanna said. "O gosh don't even do that you will scare me!" Daisy giggled. "Watch out next time you got to the bathroom!" Hanna teased. "Ooo shut up! haha. Anyway at least he is not here getting under our feet. Now lets go eat!" The two girls walked back in and sat down on the sofa. Daisy toed of her VANs to let her feet get some air as Hanna pressed play on the DVD. They spent most of the night like this eating and drinking watching films. By the time they where ready to go to bed at all most three in the morning they where to tired and drunk to care about cleaning up the mess of half eaten food, beer bottles and take away wrappings on the table and at the floor by their feet. They just staggered off in to their bedrooms and passed out. They did not think about the van or the man in it again that day. By this time the next day the news and social media would be full of the shrinking viruses but at this time hardly anyone knew about it and the girls never would have ever thought to check under they old sofa for the handyman. But under the sofa he was. Beaten, blood and half dead all from a light brush of Hannas toe.

 

As she had turned on her toes the big grey shape of her sock clad big toe had smashed in to him with something akin to the power of a train. He had been picked up and half rolled underneath it his head bouncing of the ground as the flesh rolled over him. He was draged around on the underside of her big toe as she turned around. The only thing that saved his life was that her toe was not flat on the ground. It was turning and pressing down on top of him but there was still a gap if she had flecked her toes at all he would had died. As she took a half step to the sofa he was smacked by her toe and sent rolling along the floor back under the sofa. His bones where broken and he was sure he must be dieing. But he did not die. In fact he just lay there in pain for the rest of the night. He heard the twin booms of Daisy VANS hitting the floor and shortly after the flow sticky stench of her sweaty toes invaded his nose. There was nothing he could do he was to broken to move out of the range of the smell. As he lay there the booming sound of the TV and the girls drunk laughter hammering down on him from high above his whole body a mess of pain the scent of the girls take away seamed to mock him. The sweat sense all most overwhelmed by the stink of both girls barefeet was still strong. As he differed in and out of darkness all he could think of was food. "If I could only eat. Just a crumb I know I have to die I can't live like this but if I could only eat before I go." He turned his head. His neck feeling as if it might snap as he did so. Daisy huge tan soles wiggled and flexed. They where black with dirt and dripping in sweat. This seamed to go on for ever. It was like it would never end. He was sure he would die from blood loss under the sofa of these two girls as they drank and enjoyed themselves high above him. But as everything must do at some time it did end. They moved away and he could here the thumping of their gigantic feet crashing away across the room. The light was flicked out and he was plunged in to near total darkness under the sofa. The scent of sweaty young feet still lingered in the air but flowing above that was a smell that was akin to haven to him. Warm, greasy Chinese food.

 

As his eyes grew used to the dark he could see where Hanna and Daisy had left their plates. Both where on the floor just between the table and the sofa. Well with in his reach even in his hurt state. If he could crawl to them he coule eat and then he would have a much greater chance of staying alive until he could get one of the girls to notice him. But to get to the food meant going out side. Out to the cold hard floor. Out to ware Daisy huge dirty sweaty soles could crush and stamp him in to a thin film of bloody mess. Or where Hanna could loom over him at any second and drop her foot down to mash him like so meany ants that had come before. But surely it was safe to head out now? Both the girls where clearly drunk and had most likely passed out in bed and would not be up until late the next day. They would not notice a few missing grains of rice. Maybe he could even find a way or drawing or writing an SOS note. It was a long shot but it would never work if he hid under the massive sofa all night and all day. He was being silly despite his size there was no risk of being crushed under someone foot at this time of night. Still he waited all most an hour before he started to crawl threw the dust. In the end the pull of the food was to strong. He staggered out of the sofa, the floor here was still damp from where Daisy had rested her huge sweaty soles. He winced as the felt the left over foot sweat absorbed in to his shoes like walking threw a bog. He approached the rim of Daisy plate and as he did so all his worries and fears melted away. There it was, a pile of left over. Rice, chips, curry all there for him! A mountain of food! And all his if he could take it! And take it he did. It was hard to climb on to the plate and he had to take a running jump and then pull him self up. He tired this five times before it worked and even when it did he slid and fell face first in to a pile of curry. Wiping it from his face he could only wonder if this was what bugs went threw eatch and every day. He felt bad now looking back on all the ants he had smashed for scurrying around his food in the past. Gorging him self on cold chips and curry left over by a drunk university age girl would normally have been humiliating beyond belief for him but after the day he had had it felt amazing. It was funny how all most dieing under the sock clad foot of someone all most half your age could change how you looked at the world and your place in it.

 

"Ok good run but best not push it, time to head back to the sofa now." He said to himself jumping down from the plate. But when he was half way there he noticed something. A beer bottle. On its side and inside a good two inches of beer. Hanna had let it lay where it fell as she staggered of to bed and now there it was. Just calling out to him. Why the hell not? They would not be up for hours. Why not risk it. His look had held so far and there had not been a sound from the two giantesses for hours. A good drink of beer was a must after curry and chips anyway. He might be the size of a bug but he still had a mans values. His eyes lit up as he started to walk to the open bottle. " Ok this dose not have to be so bad after all." he said as he neared the open neck. His steps felt heavy and he sopped for a second and looked down. "Shit" he said out loud. The beer had spilt out on to the floor near to the bottle and with eatch step it became harder and harder to move across the sticky floor. "Ok this is to risky I need to head back." He tired to lift his foot but it was half stuck to the floor. "Shit!" He tugged and all of a sunden it came lose. The shock of it knocked him flat on his ass. " You have got to be kidding me now!" he yelled trying to stand back up. But it was no good. His legs and ass and one hand where stuck fast to the floor. He was like a fly on fly paper. "Noo this is not fair!" he screamed. It might not have been fair but it was true. He was now stuck. Stuck fast to the floor of the giant girls. Unable to move should he find himself in the path of their huge crushing feet. This was how he spent the night. Crying, screaming, trying to free himself and knowing full well what was coming in the morning. But the morning came and went. The giantesses did not come with the first light of dawn but come they did in the end. Around lunch time both girls walked in to the room.

 

"God my head is banging how much did we even drink?" Said Hanna.

"I know right? So much for a quite night in." Replied Daisy. "Have you seen this shit on twitter about people shrinking? Like is this a prank or not I am so confused right now."

 

"I have no clue. Like it looks fake I mean #tinypeople, its like some April fools bullshit but still its on the BBC and Sky? Like maybe it is true!"

 

"Hhaha ahh man we need to watch our step if we got out then! "

 

"Its just mental right? Like but if you shrunk its kind of your own fault if you get stamped on. I am big your are small watch move your dumb ass out the way if you see my big feet coming to you!" Said Hanna.

 

"Hahha true true. Like did you not see the huge foot coming to stamp on you dickhead hahah." Chimed in Daisy dropping down on to the sofa. Hanna joined her.

 

"Ahh god gross I got beer all over my foot. Got a tissue? Thanks. Anyway put the news on lets find out what's going on with these so called shrinking people." Said Hanna wiping the accumulated dirty and sticky beer of the sole of her foot. Unknown to her she also wiped of Teds crushed body.

 

He had seen the huge feet coming to stamp on him. As soon as the girls entered the room he knew they would be heading for the sofa. Daisy had stepd clean over him and he had looked up at the huge dirty sole as it passed over head. But as soon as Hanans foot was in the air he knew it was not passing over. It was falling down on him. The heel of the huge Pakistani was falling on him. It was round not plump but full. Slightly hard from walking in boots and heels most days. The smooth dark skin came closer and closer as she stped down with out any thought even now for what might be in the path of her feet. He only had time to wimpier and lose control of his bowls before the foot hit. He was smashed in to nothing. His tiny crushed body could not even been seen on the heel of her foot. He was wiped of with the rest of the filth from this hung-over girls sole. A tiny bit of nothing that she would never even give a second thought to. His body inploding under her heel had not even been felt by the giantess above. It was less to her than stepping on a grain of rice.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Rate and review both good and bad stuff?