- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Note: I have never done martial arts.

Brooke awoke in a painful haze. Her head was face down on the floor, and her head felt terrible. The cold floor was freezing against her naked skin, and her body felt bruised and broken. She opened her hazy eyes, but couldn't focus on the dizzy scene before her.

"What... What happened?" She groaned. 

Trying to get up, she felt a sharp pain as she tried to move her arm - whatever it was, it had hurt. Suddenly, she felt an intense pressure on her back, an incredible feeling of compression as her chest was forced uncomfortably into the floor, 
her pain intensified.

"Come on!" a voice boomed.

The pressure seized, and she suddenly felt two structures press against her sides, as she was forcibly turned over. She squinted as the blinding light of the ceiling burned her eyes.

"When did you get so damn weak?" Suddenly, she felt a more intense pressure on her lungs, her eyes shot open as the air was compressed out of her with a sharp gasp, sending intense pain through her chest.

"Really, we've been sparing for the last three years and now you're gonna get all weak?" The voice sounded familiar, but she couldn't figure it out, it was deeper and larger, but feminine, and she couldn't think of anyone she knew like that.
Again, the air was forced out of her and her eyes suddenly came back into a sharp focus. Above her was a massive face, with blue eyes, pinkish lips, and short golden blonde hair, with her bangs covering an aggressive glare. It was Riley, and 
from what she could tell she was wearing her white gi. But... Why was she so big? Suddenly, it all came back to her.

"What are you gonna do when you get all stomped like that? Huh? Get up!" Her hand was covering her, and Brooke felt a massive finger creep up her back and push it upwards. With all her strength, Brooke pushed herself back up on her feet.

"Good." Riley started to get up, her knuckles pushing against blue mat caused it to cave, trying to keep her balance. 

Brooke fell over again as the weight and movement of her friend caused the slippery ground to shake violently.

"Seriously?" Riley scoffed as Brooke forced herself back up again, and was greeted by two strong looking bare feet, her gigantic toes clenched on the mat. "You can't even keep your balance, really?"

"Let's go." Riley jumped and struck a fighting pose, her feet slamming on the floor sent the ground with a rebound that threw Brooke back on the floor with a sharp thud.

"Alright, let's go again." Riley's massive foot lifted, Brooke gasped as the massive leg hovered right above her. "Dodge."

The foot shot down and Brooke yelped as she leaped out of the way only to bounce violently back up as the foot slammed behind her, the wind sending her flying several feet as she slammed back onto the floor.

"I said dodge!" Brooke scrambled back up and jumped backwards as another foot slammed in front of her, causing a large dent, the massive toes settling on the floor with a tight grip.

"Again!" Brooke didn't have any time as Riley shuffled her foot to the side, shoving a massive, powerful, wall against her that snapped her body back with brutal force.
Suddenly Riley lifted her foot as she turned and jumped back up, sending Brooke flying with the same violent force, her back flat to the floor.