- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Cora decides to try out her new "toy."

I thoroughly examined my surroundings. I appeared to be in a bedroom. It was pretty much your average teenage girl bedroom. A few posters of anime here and there, a bed (in case you thought bedrooms didn't have beds, heh), and a few dressers and tables with a mess of objects covering them.

"Like my room, Scott?" Cora asked me.

"Uh, it's nice." I quickly replied. I still didn't have a complete grasp of what was happening here. I didn't even know how this happened at the time. Cora walked me over to the bed and placed me on top of it. The bed looked like large desert from my vantage point, I started to explore this bed-desert, but Cora sat down right in front of me.

"So, Scott, I think we should start this off as a bit of an exercise first," Cora said ominously. "I know you don't get enough exercise. You're always too weak to even carry your textbooks around."

"What kind of exercise?" I shouted, trying to make myself seem loud. Cora picked me up and placed me between her shoes. She was wearing open-toed sandals today, more than likely to ward off the intense summer heat, but failing to do so. Her feet smelled absolutely terrible.

"I want you to climb me," Cora demanded.

"W-what?" I gulped

"You heard me, I said I want you to climb me. To my shoulders to be more specific."

I honestly couldn't believe I was being put through this. First I'm shrunken for an unknown reason, then I'm forcefully made a group of teenager's slaves, pets, toys, or whatever. "This is crazy, I refuse!" I blurted out. Cora frowned and slammed her foot directly in front of me.

"Next time I won't miss," Cora claimed. Spoken like a professional gunner in a western movie. I quicly climbed on top of her huge foot, and started climbing up her legs. This would have been a lot more interesting if this actually WAS my girlfriend, and I was physically active. I do have to admit though, the way she took charge was sort of arousing. Once I got to he knee, I stopped to take my breath, I was barely halfway there, and I was already exhausted.

"Aw, had enough Scott?" Cora snickered.

"Why are you doing this?" I panted. "This is cruel!"

"I'm doing it because it's fun being in control, and it's revenge for all the times you would tease me before class, I hate being the weak one, but now the tables have turned," Cora explained. "Enough rest, get back to climbing." I walked up her plane-sized thigh and began climbing up her waist. It was quite a while before I made it to the breasts. I had a bit of trouble at this point since her breasts had a lot of... "personality," but after maneuvering my way around it, I finally made it to her shoulder. My entire body was exploding with excruciating pain from the immense workout. "Great job, Scott! Now it's time for your prize..." Cora picked me up between her index finger and her thumb, brought me up to her face, and gave me the biggest kiss ever. "Now how was that?"

I didn't respond, I shrugged and tried to hide my immensely red face. That was the first time I've ever been kissed before, I would've never expected it to be like THAT though.

 

 

Cora went to eat dinner, and placed me in one of her dresser drawers. I tried escaping, but immediately dismissed the idea. It's too risky, too dangerous, and what would I do if I escaped? Live in the grass and wait for something to eat me? I sat in silence for roughly an hour before Cora walked back into the room, and locked the door. The drawer opened back up, and she pulled me out. "I'm back my little toy!" I cringed every time she said "toy." I used to be a 4.0 student who kept a clean discipline record, now suddenly I'm a teenage girl's living plaything. I glanced at the clock to see how much longer this day would last. Luckily, it was 7:30pm, the day was nearly over.

"So, what 'fun activity' are you going to put me through now?" I sarcastically asked.

"Well, I just got finished with dinner, and now I think it's time for dessert," she devilishly said as she lifted me up to her face.

"You're going to eat me!?" was all I could say before she tossed me into her open maw, on her soft, warm tounge. The area area around me condensed as she sucked on my sweating, salty body. The wet cave expanded as the tounge beneath me shifted up, slamming me against the top of her mouth. She then proceeded to lick every square inch of my body. I hadn't really had time to realize this, but I was completely naked. I only realized it then with a large tounge licking away at me.

 

 

What felt like hours went by of constant licking and sucking, and the occasional breath to revitalize me. Once she started purposefully giving me oxygen, I knew this had to just be a playful gesture. So I started to enjoy myself inside her mouth. Soon enough, she spat me out and panted "Geez Scott, you're delicious!"

"I have no idea if I should interpret that as a compliment or not," I joked.

"Well, it's time for bed," Cora said. I glanced around the room for the clock and spotted it. 9:00pm. Mother of God this woman seriously just sucked on my tiny, naked body for nearly two straight hours? I dismissed my thoughts as she pulled out a sock and a cottonball, and gave them to me to sleep on. She set up a small bedroom in an empty drawer, and went off to bed.

"I wonder if this is a bad thing or a good thing that's happening to me," I thought to myself. "Cora isn't so bad  I just have to stay off her bad side and I'll be fine. I got comfortable, and soon enough, I drifted off to sleep.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Two more days of Cora! This chapter came out quickly since I couldn't fall asleep, and I couldn't stop thinking about this story.

Also, please write some reviews! I love seeing what people have to say about my work. I don't care if you mouth my work off as the biggest piece of garbage in the world, but please at least tell me how I can improve.

Thanks!