- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: The original characters are property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is just an introduction to all the characters. Skip this chapter if you do not wish to know the characters.

I couldn't find out where I was. Everything was so bright and blurred, I walked for a while, but I was stopped by a large object that came down in front of me. Suddenly, several more came down around me. Soon, something fell on me, I felt around to try and identify it. The strange object quickly wrapped around me, and lifted me into the air. Suddenly, I was brought in front of 6 humongous faces.

I couldn't believe my eyes, all 6 faces were of high-school girls. All of them were girls I had a romantic interest in at one point, all of the beaming faces were smiling, talking amongst each other, but they were too loud for me to hear.

I was in the hand of Trinity, a 16-year-old tomboy who switches between boyish clothes and, rarely, slutty clothes. I am ashamed to admit I once had a romantic interest in her. Believe me, this was before I knew how she acted. I wasn't interested in her because of how she dressed or looked, but because of how she had a bit of a soft evil side to her. Something about that was... sexy to me. I never had a chance with her though. She always had boyfriends who could probably kill me if they did so much as breathe near me.

Next to her was Maeghan. Maeghan is a 15-year-old, tall, tomboyish blond with a very playful attitude. Judging by her playfulness, I should've been terrified the moment I saw her when I was in that condition. She beamed down at me, smiling ear-to-ear. Boy, I was terrified, but slightly aroused. Maeghan was a crush the average crush most people have. You sit behind her in science class, dreaming about being her lover, and then being hit with a truck that says "you have no chance" on the front of it.

Next we have Cora. She's a 14-year-old brunette with split relations and admittedly huge breasts. I would sit next to her in class and tease her from time to time. I feel this slowly made her hate me, she made an evil grin down at me, I could not imagine what she wanted to do to me. I couldn't imagine what ANY of these girls wanted with me.

Up next we have Kayla. A 15-year-old, pale red-head with a sense of fashion. She only cares about how she looks and how she feels. She doesn't get many boyfriends, but my best friend asked her out once, and she accepted. I was heartbroken, I was about to ask her out, and my friend stole her from me. I was massively jealous. I looked up at her to see her devious smile, her beautiful, devious smile.

Now we have Haleigh. A 14-year-old, shy, quiet, and short brunette. I think she would do anything to have power over someone shorter than her, and I was that someone. She wasn't much for fashion as she wore the same shoes, socks, and jacket every day. Surprisingly, she doesn't stink though, I guess she kept her clothes clean. When I saw her, she was surprisingly the only one of the girls who wasn't smiling. This was a bit strange, but then again, I've never seen her smile.

Finally we have Elizabeth. A 15-year-old cheerleader with brown hair. I had the same kind of crush on her as with Maeghan. She's a dedicated cheerleader, but a devious person. I've seen her in action. As the cheerleading captain, she would scold the other cheerleaders if they messed up. Boy, she couldn't wait to get her hands on me. Some of the other girls had to slap her hands away.

"Hello, Scott!" Trinity boomed above me.

"Hi!" all the girls rejoiced.

"U-uh, hello? Why am I so small?" I reluctantly asked the 6 goddesses.

"Well, you'll have to tell us lil' Scott. Our guess is as good as yours." Elizabeth answered.

All the girls began discussing amongst themselves various different things. I couldn't understand them, all I could hear was a constant roar of noise, eventually it became so jnbearable that I had to plug my ears. Once the rumble of voices stopped, I felt the hand beneath me shift, and give away. Suddenly I found myself in the hand of Cora, she gripped onto me tightly, smiling at me with a playful smile.

"Okay, each of us gets him for three days. You all can do whatever you want with him, as long as we get him when we're supposed to." Trinity explained to the 6 girls. "Have fun everyone, Cora gets him first."

"Aww, why does Cora get him first?" Elizabeth whined.

"Sorry! It was a random choice." Trinity giggled.

"Well, well, well, looks like I get to have my fun first, little Scott." Cora giggled as she placed me between her breasts. "Let's get going." All of the girls concluded their "meeting" and left. It was a long trip to Cora's house, but once we were there, she pulled me out of her cleavage, and smiled at me.

Chapter End Notes:

First up is the beautiful and playful Cora! Stay tuned.