- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

What's happened?

I exploded upwards. I was panicking, trying to figure out where I was. Everything below me was soft and cushy, and I was wrapped in a kind of fabric. I rubbed my eyes, but saw nothing. It was dark and silent, ...but cold. I pushed the fabric off of me, and stood up. As I stood up, I bumped my head on something hard, my head was pulsating with immense pain. I felt around to gain my bearings, I moved around, but fell hard on my face. I stood up as my eyes adjusted. I was in my bedroom. I was in my very own bedroom and I was normal size! I couldn't believe it! I checked my clock, and sure enough, it was a working, functioning clock. It was almost time for me to go to school. I was still pretty flabbergasted by those events. "What in the world is wrong with me if I'm having these kinds of dreams?" I shook off the bizarre thoughts, and got ready for school.

 

 

I got to school, but I wasn't sure how I should react. I arrived early, and saw all of the girls sitting at the table they normally sit at. I walked past their table casually, but as I walked past, I saw a poster on the wall advertising the upcoming summer dance. The school really loves dances, so they usually host one whenever they get the chance. I turned back and saw Haleigh sitting there, and all the other girls having their conversations. I walked up to them.

"Uh, Haleigh, can I ask you something... in private?" I asked.

"Uh... sure?" Haleigh stood up, and followed me. I asked her out to the dance. I was a bit disappointed at first when she began to laugh as if she thought I was joking, but she actually agreed. I was happy to hear this. I feel that I made the best choice out of the six to take to the dance. As she walked back to her table, I took one last look before the bell rang. I can't believe the sick nightmare I just had. I was just in a young girl's breasts, a teen's butt, a fashion girls pants, my new girlfriend's shoe, a cheerleader's vagina, and a microphilliac's sex toy. Yet here they all were, unknowing of the weird nightmare that they were just involved in. I thought about saying something about it to them, but I would risk getting myself in trouble. I would never look at those girls the same way ever again. I never had a nightmare similar to that again, but I won't hold my breath.

- - -

 

That's it! It's over!

This story is the first story I've ever released to the public, so please give me pointers and tips for future stories to come. Yes I will write more stories, but there may be a few short stories before I do a story as big as this one again.

 

Congratulations to Tom Speedy for making the most correct predictions in this story. Nope, I didn't take your ideas or predictions and put them into the story.

 

Again, this story was just a test, so my future stories will probably be a bit better than this.

Chapter End Notes:

 

Thank you all for reading!