- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Elizabeth is even crazier than Scott ever imagined, and Scott has had enough.

Elizabeth continued using me as a sex toy for the next hour or two, but we were soon interrupted by a knock at her door.

"Sis, I couldn't find any pixies. Also, mom is coming home with takeout in an hour," Taylor said.

"Okay. Maybe the pixies are in the living room," Elizabeth said. Taylor is either really bored or is just straight out gullible. "Now, I'm getting tired of this, let's move on." Elizabeth sat up, and placed me in her cleavage. She grabbed a breast in each hand, and squeezed me in between them.

I was absolutely fed up with being her pleasure toy, she used me as an extra hand while she masturbated away. I screamed up at her, and she stopped. "I'm done," was all I could say.

"You're done? Baby, we're only getting started," she said as she squeezed her boobs together.

"I'm a teenage boy who randomly shrunk for no apparent reason, and then I come across you, and you turn me into a sex toy! Think of this situation!" I know I contradicted myself, because there have been multiple instances of this situation that I've actually enjoyed.

Elizabeth paused for a second, and frowned. "You're right," she responded. I was surprised she actually understood. She wrapped her fingers around me, and brought me up to her face. "But I don't care," she said as she dropped me back into her breasts, and resumed masterbating while laughing like a maniac.

This woman was absolutely insane. She didn't care one bit that I was a living, breathing person. She pulled out some tape, and taped me to her sole. After several steps and a quick dinner, she was off to bed. I tried my hardest to escape, but had no luck. I sat in defeat, facefirst in the sole of her foot. I couldn't resist licking her feet, so I did so, and passed out.

 

 

After a long sleep, I was woken up in the middle of the night by a strange sound. The door to Elizabeth's room opened, and Taylor stepped in. She looked around the room before spotting me on Elizabeth's sole.

"Are you a pixie?" Taylor asked. I would have facepalmed if my hands weren't taped down. I immediately thought up a plan, and put it into action.

"Yes! Your sister found me and is keeping  me captive! Get me out of here and I'll grant you a wish!" And at that, she tore me off of Elizabeth's sole, and ran back into her room. She shut the door and locked it.

Taylor turned to me and said, "I wish I was prettier!" I slammed my face into her hand, I didn't really think that through.

"Well uh... y-you look beautiful," was all I could get out. She pulled out a mirror and examined herself.

"I look the same!" Taylor whined. "You're a fraud!" Taylor placed me on the ground and raised her foot in the air. I sighed, this always happens to me. I ran as fast as I could from her small, but delicate footfalls. She giggled as she watched me struggle to escape. Eventually one of her footfalls landed on me, and already began to crush me. I screamed for mercy, and she stopped. "What do you want to say before death?

"U-uh, my spells take a few days to work!" I proclaimed.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" she said as she took her foot off of me, and picked me up. "Take this as an apology," she said before giving me a huge kiss. If only she knew where I've been. She crawled into bed with me and put me on her pillow before falling asleep.

 

 

I woke up to a loud wail. Elizabeth came storming down the hallway past Taylor's room. She must have noticed I was gone. "Taylor, you can't let anyone see me, not your friends or your family. If you do, your wish won't come true."

Taylor nodded, and grabbed me and put me under her pillow. Elizabeth came into her room.

"Taylor, have you found any "pixies?"" Elizabeth asked.

"No..." Taylor responded.

"Let me know if you do," she said as she ran back out of her room. Taylor pulled me back out from under her pillow, and placed me in the floor. I watched her as she left the room for presumably breakfast. I immediately ran out of the room into the hallway. This was a terrible mistake. I turned to see a giant foot descending onto me, and stepping on me. I lived, and actually wasn't injured at all. I judged the size and texture of her sole and figured it was her mother. I was stuck to her sole until she walked into her room and scraped me off. I looked up at her, and saw her own eyes.

"Oh, now what's this," her incredibly sexy voice purred. "Are you a little man?" I nodded in response, but also with fear. "Now there's something new," she said as she picked me up. "Now, what were you doing on my foot, lil' guy?"

"I-I was in the hallway, and y-you stepped on me," I quivered.

"I see, is that the best excuse you can think of? If you want to have sex with a sexy woman like me, you should just say so," she said as she stripped off all of her clothes. I've grown amazed at how quickly this family is able to strip. She thrusted me into her vagina, and crossed her legs. I was also amazed with the fact that both Elizabeth and her mother were sex crazy. I wonder if Taylor is going to grow up like that. The mom kept squeezing her legs together as much as possible before she climaxed, propelling me out of her pussy. She cleaned up, and placed me on the ground. "That was amazing, lil' guy. If you wanna do it again, then just ask. She put on some clothes and walked out.

 

After a few hours to myself, Elizabeth finally found me out in the open. She pounced on me, and scooped me up. "I finally got you, you little bitch. It's nearly time for me to hand you over, but guess what? I'm never giving you back! You're mine forever and no one can do anything about it!" Elizabeth proclaimed before the doorbell rang.

Elizabeth put me in her pocket, and answered the door. "Ugh, what do you want Trinity?"

"My turn is what," Trinity answered.

Elizabeth tensed up, "whaaat? You didn't get him? I gave Scott to Haleigh, and she was supposed to give him to you!"

"Uh-huh, really?" Trinity asked. "Well, if you don't give him to me, then you're not getting your pom-poms back," Trinity said as she pulled out a pair of pom-poms.

"H-how did you get those?" Elizabeth stuttered.

"I stole them the other night, thinking something like this would happen. Now hand him over," Elizabeth frowned, pulled me out, and placed me in her hands, and Trinity gave back the pom-poms. Trinity said goodbye, and turned to me. "Well Scoty, it's been a long run for you, and you're still alive! How about that? Well, it's time you see the gutter that holds the leaves," she said as she walked down the street with me in the palm of her hand.

Chapter End Notes:

Our final girl is up next!