- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Next we have the quiet Haleigh.

Haleigh pulled me out of her shoe and placed me on the ground. I looked up at her, for the first time I've seen a blank expression on one of these girls after taking me home. Her large socked feet were in front of me, she said something soft and quietly.

"I heard you have a foot fetish," she muttered. I blushed. "Well, do you like my feet?" Haleigh asked. My face turned red as I grew more embarassed by the question. She moved her foot gently towards me. Her pillowy sock covered her feet, but also reeked of sweat. I doubt she ever changes socks on a regular basis. She wears the same stuff nearly every day. I couldn't help but climb on top of her foot. I looked up to see her slightly smiling. "You seem pretty brave to do this. Are you not afraid of me?" Haleigh questioned.

"You don't know what I've been through," I sighed.

"Cora told me that she made you do all sorts of stuff with her, such as climbing her, massaging her feet, and being trapped in her breasts. Maeghan apparently used you as a buttplug and an in-sole during school. Kayla also used you as a slave to do her minor tasks and apparently put you in her own mother's pair of pants," she gave every last detail.

"You're one good listener," I complimented.

"Scott, tell me, do you enjoy any aspects of this?" Haleigh asked.

"I'm not entirely sure yet... being the toy of several girls soujds pretty interesting, especially if you're romanticaly inter--" I quickly shut my mouth.

"What? Were you going to say romantic interested?" Haleigh layed down on her stomache in the floor. "Do you have a crush on us?"

"U-uh, no? I m-mean! N-not all of you," my head may as well have been an apple.

"Am I one of those girls?"

I hung my head and crossed my arms. "...maybe."

"Scott, this is why you upset girls or get in trouble with them. You try to hide feelings with other girls by acting the exact opposite of how you feel inside. If you love me, then show your affection," she said ss she layed her hand down on the ground, palm-up. I climbed into her giant hand, and she lifted me right up to her face. She closed her eyes and puckered her lips. I tried to kiss back, but the kiss ended up being a sloppy and big french kiss. Her thin lips were still big enough to cover my entire body. "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?" She placed me on the ground and stood back up. "Well then, Scott, I have one more question."

"U-uh, w-what?" I was still in a bit of a trance from how amazing that kiss was.

"Do you want to test the boundaries a bit more and sleep in my bed with me, or do you want to sleep in my dresser?" Haleigh asked.

"If I slept with you, I could get crushed!" I responded.

"Scott, you're the shortest kid in our high school at a whopping 5 feet tall, at least, before you shrunk. Most of the girls there would probably get you in a chokehold in bed," she added. I couldn't argue with that.

"Fine, I'll sleep with you," I resonded.

"Good choice," she said as she scooped me up and placed me in bed. She went over to her dresser, changed clothes, and crawled into bed with me. She planted a light kiss on my body. "Good night," she said as she drifted off to sleep. I couldn't believe what just happened. One of my "goddesses" just gave me some solid advice, practically just became my girlfriend, and kissed me on the mouth, or entire body, all in a matter of minutes. All I could think of to respond to all of this was, "Damn, what the Hell is happening to me?" I shook off my thoughts as Haleigh began to snore. Soon enough, I fell asleep as well.

Chapter End Notes:

I figured a little break from all of the violent actions was needed, so Haleigh was put in at number 4. Stay tuned to see how our love birds spend their three days together!