- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Kayla puts her slave to work, and the next girl steps up.

The morning was absolutely grueling. Kayla made me do absolutely everything for her. She woke up extra early just so she could make me massage her feet, then she made me paint both of her nails, toes and fingers, which had to be one of the hardest things I've had to do. Once she was satisfyed with my work, she pulled back the waistband in the front of her skirt, and dropped me inside.

"Please me in there, it's time for school," she said.

I didn't really know how I should "please" her from in here. I couldn't do much, so I massaged her crotch. She really enjoyed this, she loosened up, and relaxed. I knew that if I resisted, to do anything, she would heavily punish me. I massaged until I grew tired, but I would resume a minute or so later.

 

 

The sprawled on a lot longer than I thought it would. Once Kayla got home she immediately pulled me out, and set me on her bed. Once she did this, she slowly took off all of her clothes until she was butt-naked. She lept up onto the bed and landed on top of me. Her massive mid-section looming over me. I began to run, but I was soon stopped when she began to descend onto me. She made grinding movements once she placed her body on me. I tried to flee, but I was completely immobile. Once she had enough grinding, she sat up straight with her legs folded. She dropped me in the centre of her legs, and began to bind her legs around me like a snake. Once she had a firm hold of me in between her legs, she began to roll me up and down her thighs. I eventually became very nauseous, and blacked out.

 

 

I woke up in the palm of her hand. She had some sort of capsule in her other hand. It was just big enough for me to fit in, which is exactly what she did. She placed me in this capsule, and started moving me down. I immediately realized what was happening, and screamed for mercy. Sheninserted the capsule into her pussy, and squeezed her legs together. I tried to resist, but only bruised myself in the process. Soon everything stopped, and I was pulled out. There was a knocking at her bedroom door.

"Kayla, sweetie? What are you doing in there?" Kayla's mom asked.

"U-uh, nothing, j-just changing into more comfortable clothes," Kayla responded. She placed me on her nightstand, and put on some clothes. She walked out of her room for a while, and came back. When she came back, she pulled me out of the capsule, and placed me in the palm of her hand. "I lost track of time, I need to get to Maeghan's house in a few minutes. I need to clean you up and fast."

Kayla washed me off in a bathroom, gave me a chance to do mybusiness, and took meto Maeghan's house, once we were there, I was faced with the girls again.

"Well, Scott you've survived the first three goddesses," Trinity stated. "Now it's time to wrap things up. Since you are halfway done, I figured we'd do something special." I gulped. I was already terrified of these girls. "Haleigh and Elizabeth are going to fight over you."

"W-what!?" I exclaimed.

"You heard me. They're going to fight over you." Trinity made clear. "You're going to be placed in the centre of the room, and they're going to kiss you. The goddess to hold a kiss for 30 seconds wins." This didn't seem too bad. Having two girls fight each other over you, and they try to kiss you as well. Once Maeghan started the game, Elizabeth made a lightning fast dash towards me, scooped me up, and started kissing. Haleigh snuck up behind her qnd tackled her at the last second. I was sent flying and lqnded on Elizabeth's ass. She rolled over, pinning me between her cheeks while she pushed Haleigh off. Unfortunately Haleigh pulled her off of me, and grabbed me. She started her kiss, and sucessfully managed to make it before Elizabeth could get up. Elizabeth cursed her loss, and Haleigh won. Haleigh slipped off her horrendously smelly shoe, tossed me in, and put her shoe back on. The girls concluded, and left. Haleigh walked home with her new trophy and in-sole.

Chapter End Notes:

Next up: Haleigh.