- Text Size +

I stepped off the sidewalk making my way towards Addy's residence, a two-story-high single-story building. Some ascended could make due with slight modifications to classic housing but Addy was much too large for that, so she lived in an ascended sized apartment. I examined the car in the driveway as I passed it, I didn't think Addy had a car, it must have been her roommate’s. Ascended cars were not overly common, and the main reason being how ridiculous they looked. They were the size of an SUV but only had two seats. Kinda like a jumbo smartcar. I worked my way up the large steps, the front door would have been rather imposing if I didn't know what it concealed. I went ahead and knocked, after waiting a minute I realized since the door was so large I'd really have to be forceful. I balled my fist and slapped the door three more times.

“It's unlocked!” I heard from the other side. It was a girl but it wasn't Addy.

 

I reached up over my head to the door handle, twisted and leaned into the door to push it to open. Once I passed the threshold in from my perspective the world had grown around me. Everything in view sized for someone two or more times my height now. The only things that had shrunk were me, my backpack, and the items it contained, sans the wine I had brought for Addy. I must have looked kid sized with a regular sized bottle. This shit was heavy.

 

The living room was simple yet fashionable. The couch, while ridiculously large, looked inviting and comfortable. I turned to my left as a body bag sized duffel landed in the hallway, followed by another. Then an enormous red head passed out of the room the bags had originated from.

 

“Oh hey! You must be Alex, I'm Addy's roommate Erica.” She bent down to shake my hand- or so I though, “It's great to finally meet you!” and she pulled me into a massive hug. When she released me she saw the wine bottle sticking from my backpack. “As adorable as you look carrying that, it looks heavy, want me to take it to the kitchen for ya?”

 

“That would be appreciated” I sighed as she lifted the weight of my shoulders. Plucking the large bottle from my pack with one girly hand. I followed her into the kitchen.

“Addy's getting ready...still I guess? ADDY YOUR BOYRFRIENDS HERE!” She yelled

 

“I'll be done in a minute!” I heard her call back from the other side of the house. Leaning against the six foot high counter-top Erica just shrugged at me.

 

“Say, I know we just met, not trying to get rid of you... but Addy said you were going to be on a trip this weekend?” I asked, trying not to be rude about it.

 

Erica laughed, “Oh don't worry about it, I know exactly what you're asking.” She emphasized the exactly. “You'll be happy to know I just finished packing and was ready to head out the door when you showed up.”

 

***

“Hey there handsome”

 

Her sultry voice came down from behind me. I spun just having closed the door following Erica's departure. It was now just me and Addy. Alone. For the entire weekend. I got excited just thinking about it. Or maybe it was her outfit.

She wore a dark red short dress. It hung loosely over her breasts, thin straps over her shoulders with a low neckline. It had a sort of rope-belt at the waist, then loosely flowed down over her hips and stopped mid thigh. Her hair was down and slightly curled, with just the right amount of makeup on her face. She was stunning.

I let out one long exhaling whistle. I stepped towards her, “You look fantastic babe.”

 

She took short step so that her left leg was just to my right, then followed through and actually stepped OVER me, her dress opened, giving me a small preview of what was to come. That being said, nothing about this girl was small.

Crr-chunk. She locked the deadbolt.

 

Still putting on the smolder she looked down at me, “We wouldn't want to be interrupted later would we?”

 

I just shook my head. Probably a bit eagerly.

 

She laughed. Then she collapsed towards me and scooped me up into her arms so that my face was level with hers and she kissed me. Hard.

 

“I've been so excited thinking about this all week.” she said.

“Addy, you have no idea.”

“Actually, I'm pretty sure I do!” She winked then hugged me a little tighter. The action pulling my pelvis and very prominent hard-on further into her chest. I shudders a little. “But that's just desert,” she continued, “We still have dinner!” and with that her long legs carried us to the kitchen.

 

***

As I found out, Addy was a rather well versed cook. Within minutes she had some chicken grilling on a large pan. Conveniently G429, or some variant of it, works on most species though obviously only the females. Needless to say these were some big ass chicken breasts.

 

My job was to finish the salad, all I had to do was get the dressing on and toss it. She had already been kind enough to have the lettuce put in the bowl- one that I easily could have bathed in. I sat on the counter with my legs wrapped around the bowl trying to stir the ridiculous amount of vegetables. Addy leaning on the counter next to me with a happy grin on her face.

 

“You could have done this and it'd be done by now.” I said struggleing with the oversized tongs.

 

“But then I wouldn't get to watch your cute little arms!”, she sounded way too happy.

 

I have her a look. “They aren't little.”


“Well they're little to me!” She stuck her tongue out at me.

 

“You totally planned this didn't you.”

“Maybe...” she said leaning forward a little bit, at the same time she pushed her boobs together forming a very enticing line of cleavage. She caught me looking- not that I was trying to hide it. “Will you ever forgive me?”

I looked back up to her face to see a big pout on her lips and big brown eyes giving me her best puppy dog look.


I sighed, pretending to be more upset than I actually was. “Fine....” I returned to my bowl.

“But seriously Alex at my size, and I'm not sure how, you’re incredibly sexy and painfully cute all at once.”

 

I looked back to her to see her with a serious look on her face. “Thanks Addy, I know you love being big, hell I love you being big. You're 16 feet of walking sex, how could I not?” She blushed at this. “But it's really nice to hear you still think of me as a man, It's something I still sometimes struggle with after ascension became so commonplace.” It was in part my previous relationship that had caused these thoughts. Though I didn't feel the need to say that, besides I'm sure she already knew. “Sorry, didn't mean to get all heavy on you.”

 

“Alex, no matter what size I am, you will always be a man to me. You are MY man.” She leaned forward and kissed me gently. “I know we'll have issues, but I love you. I trust you, and I want you to trust me too.” She smiled, and stood up. “Besides, you think I’d wear this skimpy little thing if I wasn't trying to woo you?” she gave a (relatively) small twirl.

I was glad she had lightened the mood a little. She was good at that, I loved that about her. I did love her. It was time I said it. “Addy, I love you too.”

 

She stopped, and her eyes opened wide. A broad smile split her face and she reached over and pulled me off the counter into another kiss.