- Text Size +

I woke up and tried to flip my pillow to the cool side, it was almost unbearably warm. While I was indeed awake, the gears in my head weren't quite spinning yet. Eyes still shut I forced a confused look on my face as my pillow wouldn't flip, it moved sure, but more like...


“Ahem” I heard someone loudly clear their voice above me.

 

I poped my eyes open, I had been trying to flip over Addy's right boob. I was sleeping on top of her, using her chest as a pillow. I rolled over and half buried my face in it, kissed it, then peeked up over the massive orb. “Sorry..” I mumbled into her chest.

 

She just giggled at me. I reveled in the effect it had on the boob my face was currently buried in. “Good morning to you too. And really, you think I’d be mad with you feeling me up after last night?”

 

I army crawled up to her face and kissed her on the lips. “No, I guess not. I just..” I paused, “Well it sounds stupid now, I didn't want it to seem like I was trying to take advantage of you.

 

She laughed, loudly, the movements of her chest made me fall off her. She rolled over so that she was on her elbows leaning over me. She smiled warmly at me “And they say chivalry is dead!” She followed that with a long kiss. “I'm flattered really.” she said, leaning down letting her chest spread out over my naked lap. The pliant weight was fantastic, but definitely heavy enough to pin me. “But if anyone was going to be taken advantage of, it would be you.” she winked at me.

 

Her long brown hair was still in disarray from our lovemaking last night. I loved the look, letting a little bit of my ego enjoy the fact I had made a woman more than twice my size scream in ecstasy.

I must have been grinning at her,“What is it?” she asked.

 

“Last night was amazing,” I chuckled, “I'm so sore!”

“I'm so sorry!” she pushed herself up off me, holding herself over me on her hands with a worried look on her face.

 

Too distracted by the sway of her breasts falling to their natural state I didn't answer quick enough.

 

“Well it mustn’t have been that bad,” she gave me a look.

 

“Sorry,” I said sheepishly, then raised my hand up gently fondle her. Her face instantly melted in to a pleasured grin. “I was distracted. But I meant to say I was sore like after a good workout. It's a good feeling.”

“Well in that case..” and she dropped her upper body on me, this time with a little force.

“Oof!”

 

She rolled to her side next to me “Love, it's still early, can we just cuddle for a while?”

“Gladly!” and I nuzzled my face into her boobs, lying on their side they were broader than my own shoulders. It was great. It didn’t last long till she pulled me away to look me in the eye with an embarrassed expression.

 

“Can you be the big spoon...?” she asked, her face going slightly red.

 

“Sure,” I laughed, “roll over then.”

As she did I was slightly jostled as her impressive weight shifted on the bed. In a moment I was presented with her massive back and neck. While her back was broader and significantly stronger than my own, it was still explicitly feminine. I grabbed a handful of her hair and moved it out of the way so I could find her neck. I wrapped my arms around it (the only part of her upper body I could really encircle with my arms) and kissed. I was rewarded by a loud purr I could easily feel from my position. With me holding her we soon drifted off back to sleep.

 

***

I watched sit on the side of the bed and stretch, her long, powerful, girly arms reaching higher than I would be able to if I stood behind her.

 

She looked over her shoulder, “We could use a shower.”

“Don't I get a say in this?” I asked, knowing full well I was going to agree anyway.

 

“Nope!” She grinned, then grabbed my leg and tugged me towards the edge of the bed.

 

She let go of me so I could hop off the bed. I turned and watched her rise up to her full height. She turned to check her phone before we left the room, I saw my opportunity and took it. Knowing full well I’d never be able to really hurt someone her size I pulled back a full swing and swatter her ass as hard as I could.

 

“HEY!” She jumped and grabbed her butt where I had hit her.

 

Giggling like a little boy I ran out into the hall to avoid her, only then did I realize my mistake. I hit a dead end only to hear her large feet stop just behind me. “Shit.”

 

She was rather imposing, sixteen feet of female with her hands on her hips looking down at me. Trying (and failing) to look cross. She squatted and grabbed me, then proceeded to literally throw me over her shoulder. She carried me back down the hall towards the bathroom, humming smugly to herself.

 

“Abuse! Abuse!” I cried jokingly, it only rewarded me with a swat on my own ass. It was probably gentle by her own terms, but I definitely felt it.


She laughed at my yelp from the hit, as we walked through the threshold of what was a surprisingly nice bathroom for a college apartment. She set me down on the six foot high counter top, made with some fake material designed to look like granite. I stood in front of her, looking at us in the mirror. Standing as I was, she was still tall enough to be directly behind me and look over my head. She brought her arms around and pulled me into her, I rested most of my upper back across her bare chest.


“I love you.” she said smiling.

Returning the smile. “I love you too.”

“You're so handsome” she said eying my body.

 

“You're fucking huge!” I replied. Smooth.

She quickly moved a hand up to her mouth, pretending to be offended. “Well I never! Are you saying I have a big ass!? Humpf” She turned to the shower and started to manipulate the nobs for us.

 

Eying the drop to the floor, I opted to ask for help. Honestly I was just looking for excuses to touch Addy more at this point. “Hey uh, can I get a lift down?” I asked.

 

“Only if you apologize!” she replied dramatically, still playing the victim.

 

“Sorry Addy...” trying to sound remorseful.

“No, not like that.” she hopped over to the counter, jesus she was fast for how big she was. “You need to kiss my boo-boo” she said in a baby voice as she spun around.

 

“You're what? When did you get hurt?”

She looked over her shoulder with an eyebrow raised, “Maybe where some big strong guy smacked me?”

 

“I- ohh.” I looked down to her giant butt sitting just above the edge of the counter, and on the right cheek a bright red normal-sized hand print. “Waitaminute, you just want me to kiss your ass.”

 

She giggled, “If you want to come shower with me you will.” She said in a singsong voice.

 

I sighed in defeat, if you could even call it one, and sat down on the counter. Then leaned forward and buried my face in her cheek making an over dramatic “Muaaaaah” noise when I kissed it.

 

She spin with her hands on her hips and her shit eating grin, “See that wasn't so hard!”

 

I just rolled my eyes as she grabbed me under my armpits and pulled me to her. I was rewarded with a kiss of my own before she set me down at her feet in front of the shower door.

It was easily eighteen feet all and all glass, probably heavy as hell too. Though that didn't seem to phase Addison at all, as she reached over my head and easily pushed it open. Looking down at me to make sure I was watching, she gingerly stepped over my head into the shower chamber. Turned on at her show of power and femininity I followed her in.

 

It was a rain shower, which I supposed made sense when most women living here exceeded twelve feet in height. Conveniently this probably worked out better for us sharing the water than it would have if it were a conventional shower. The water was warm and refreshing, I was enjoying myself watching the steams run down her long powerful thighs. Still turned on from being right below her womanhood, I decided to take the initiative.

 

I wrapped my arms around one of her legs and started kissing the inside of her thigh. Slowly and deliberately making my way up it. I could hear her whimper slightly at my attentions. I reached up with my hand and pushed against her abdomen, signaling I wanted her to lean into the wall a bit. She complied and with the dull thud of her massive body against the back wall of the shower, my goal was directly in front of me.

Gently I began licking and sucking, deliberately with a rhythm. I could tell she was turned on the instant my mouth made contact with her lower lips. I brought my hands up to her thighs and began to caress them close to where they met the rest of her body. After several minutes I could feel her legs start to tremble slightly. I was then rewarded with a gasp and a long low moan from high above me. I felt her large hands on the back of my head, they didn't push but they would have held me there had I tried to retreat. She rode out her orgasm with me sucking on her clit the entire time. Once she finally removed her hands I took that as my cue and pulled away. I used the falling water to wipe her juices from my face. Clearing the water from my eyes I looked up to her.

 

She had a serene smile on her face, deeply flushed still from her recent orgasm. “Hmmnnn, you've very good at that. I might just have to keep you.” she joked. “Thank you.”

 

“My pleasure love” I replied.

 

I saw a twinkle in her eye as she pushed herself off the wall. She crouched to grab me and pulled me up with her as she raised herself to her full height. Shifting her grip on my she moved one large hand under my butt, and pulled me intro her chest to keep me there. My front was covered by boob flesh from my knees to my ribs. She then reached over to the wall where the soaps were set out and grabbed a large fruity looking bottle. Grinning at me, she took the bottle and squirted several large globs down into her cleavage before setting it back on the shelf. She then brought her free hand back to her chest to lather it with the wash. I was painfully hard at her display, to distracted to realize what she intended. That was until she used her free arm to push her boobs together a little further, and then pushed her hand holding me up into her now lathered chest.

 

I groaned. Part of it was the physical pleasure it gave me, the body wash acting as a lubricant between her breasts. And partly because of the realization that she wanted to give me a boob-job while holding me twelve feet off the ground. Needless to say I found the idea incredibly hot. I grabbed what I could of her chest and began thrusting with my hips into her. It was pure bliss, it felt amazing. Soft, warm, wet, slippery, being held by her in a casual display of strength. I was in ecstasy. Before I new it I was close to the point of no return.

She caught on however and used her hands to stop my movements and walked back into the steam of falling water to wash herself off. It was my turn to whimper at the cruel denial if release- until I felt her grip shift once more. I was raised past her chest and she took my manhood into her mouth. I groaned even louder as she began to administer what had to be the best blow job in history. I buried my face in the top of her head, moaning into her wet hair. It didn't take long after the pleasure she had given me with her boobs, and I exploded into her mouth. She powered through the orgasm and quickly brought me to another. I nearly blacked out from the sensations running through my body.

She slowly slid me out of her mouth, and started to lower me into a hug. We kissed deeply, and I was rather exhausted already, content to let her finish washing me. Once I was done she sat me on the bench in the back of the shower and finished cleaning off her self as I recovered. All the while neither of us could keep the smiles off our faces.