- Text Size +

We had finished dinner a little while ago, I just put the last of the dishes away. Alex had offered, but there wasn't a whole lot he could do with the counters being as tall as they were. He was watching TV sipping his wine when I came in. We had almost finished the bottle he brought over, I had obviously drunk more, but we were both going on a strong buzz. He was sitting near one of the armrests, so I sat away from him towards the middle. He gave me a confused look at first as to why I sat so far away from him, only to morph into a smile when I laid down on the couch behind him. I had my arm on the armrest and provided my boobs as a backrest for him. Being the gentleman he didn't lean into them until I wrapped my arm around and pulled him towards me. He let out a cute sigh and relaxed into me. Oh boy, Alex had no idea what he had signed up for.

 

“You're heart is beating really fast.” he said, eyes closed still relaxing in to me.

 

I slid a hand around his front and placed it on his upper thigh. It covered most of it. I intentionally let my long fingers rest on the inside of his thigh, not touching anything, but close, he tensed. “Looks like yours is too” I said, almost a whisper.

 

He turned to face me, the way I was leaning with him sitting on the couch he was a little taller than me. I grabbed his wine glass and rested it on the table beside the couch. I watched him ogle my breasts as they responded to my movements. I brought my hand back to him and gave him a little pull, he leaned in for a kiss. I rolled on to my back, still leaning against the armrest, and pulled him with me not breaking contact with our lips. He let out a small yelp, unprepared for the sudden change of venue.

 

He was straddling my ribcage, I barely felt his weight. I smirked at him then watched his eyes bulge (as well as his pants) when I pushed my arms together. He looked back up at me with a pleading look, I just nodded. He dove his face in to my cleavage, kissing, licking and sucking. I laughed slightly at his enthusiasm. His arms came up and wrapped around the outside of my breasts, as if he could push them together any further. I pulled his head further in with one large hand, I could practically palm his skull and even if he wanted to fight it there was no way he'd be able to overpower me. I could feel his erection poking me through his jeans. After a moment he tapped me twice on the right breast and I let him up for air.

 

His face was flushed, as I'm sure mine was, his attentions had not gone unappreciated. Ever since my treatments my erogenous zones had become more sensitive, especially my breasts. I started unbuttoning his shirt so I could run my fingers over his chest. He wasn't shredded, but he had a nice tone, exactly what I liked. I tossed his shirt away, we could find it later. I continued rubbing my hands over him while he kept entertained with my endowments.

 

After several minutes I sat up, forcing him to fall back to the couch between my long legs. I reached up over my head in a big stretch. Enjoying Alex’s full attention as I did. I then rose my left leg and pivoted to the right so I swung over him, I did it slowly. I then stood up to my full height next to the couch.

“Come on” I breathed, giving his hand a small tug then turning to walk down the hall. I looked over my shoulder to see him hop down from the couch and giggled as he jogged after me now only in his boxers. I could see his erection bobbing about.

 

I entered my room with him at my heels. I pointed to the bed and watched him scramble up. It was nearly five feet off the ground so I enjoyed watching his back and shoulders as he pulled himself to the top. Once he achieved his goal, he turned to hang his legs over the edge and looked at me expectantly.

 

I motioned for him to turn around, “No peeking.” I winked at him. I turned my back to him and slowly pulled my mini-dress over my head. I unclasped my bra then leaned over slowly to slide my panties down off my hips. I covered my chest with one arm, and spun to face him. As expected his eyes were glued to the mirror on the other side of the room I had intentionally stood opposite of. I gave him a wicked grin and looked down at him as he turned around.

 

He held his arms up to me, as if asking for me to come to him. His erection sprouting a tent in his lap. I knew he was turned on, but it made me feel good to see it as well. I leaned forward, still holding my chest back. “No no, If you want the big girl to come play you need to ditch the shorts little man.”

 

I didn't think it was possible to remove underwear that fast.

 

He was clean shaven, as I was, and even though less than twice my size he was... well gifted to say the least. I stood back up to my full height and placed my hands on my hips. I let my breasts fall to their natural state- almost unnaturally perky for their size. I watched his jaw drop as he drank my nude form in for the first time.

 

I stepped over to the bed and used one hand to push him on his back. I dropped to my knees and leaned over him. Kissing him hard and smothering him from the waist down with my chest. I could feel his hands stroking through my hair as we made out, and his hips trying to buck against my curves.

 

I pulled out of the kiss and grabbed each of his arms with my hands holding them to the bed. I kissed his chest, starting from the top and slowly made my way further south. I could hear the pace of his breathing quicken as I got closer and closer to his member. Just as I was about to reach it I skipped over it, laying my lips across his inner thigh, teasing him. Then without warning, used my long tongue to lick his rod from the bottom up starting with his balls to the tip of his head. When I reached the summit I pursed my lips and then worked back down, this time taking it into my mouth. He gasped as I took him all the way to the hilt. I sucked lightly and let my tongue snake around him, enjoying his moans and squirming against my hold on him.

 

I could feel him closing in on release so I slowly slid his length from my mouth and moved back up to look him in the eyes. He was panting, with a mix of pleasure and lust on his face. As soon as I released his arms he reached up and pulled me into a kiss again. In reality I could have held my head still and he wouldn't have been able to move me, but I wanted him so I complied with his motions.

We broke off the kiss and I stood up then placed one knee on the bed followed by the other and crawled over him. Blocking out his entire view with my body. He held up one hand and allowed his fingers to brush along my body as I crawled over him. I shuddered as his hand passed by my lips. I reclined on my pillows at the head of the bed and spread my legs out, bending them at the knee, and watched as he crawled after me eyes set on my pussy. Although at his size, I think tiger may have been a more apt name.

 

He lay in front of me, head in my lap, arms trying to wrap around my powerful thighs. The instant I felt his mouth I let out a loud, deep moan. I had heard stories from other ascended women that sex became better after treatments, everything more sensitive. I had even masturbated before, but nothing had prepared me for this. With everything being king size (or queen size) to Alex he had no problems finding my sweet spots, and after hearing the effect it had on me he redoubled his efforts. I had to hold my legs apart to keep from crushing him between my already shaking thighs.

 

“I need you inside me” I barely managed to get out, still gasping for air. “Now!” I said more urgently.

 

He didn't need me to tell him twice, he changed his grip on my legs, resting his hands on top of my thighs where they met my hips and pulled his upper body on to mine. I was drenched, he had no issues entering me. And while it went in easily, I felt every bit of him with an intensity I didn’t think possible.

 

He planted his face into my left boob, moaning loudly into it as he began to pump. I flexed my pelvic floor muscles, tightening the grip I had on him and he moaned again into my breast, this time even louder. My entire body was already shaking, the sensations I was feeling were so far beyond anything I had ever experienced. I was in so much pleasure I couldn't make any noise. His hands placed on my hips using them to pull himself into me, the stimulation from my chest he provided with his mouth. I was reaching the point of no return absurdly fast. I reached behind him and put one large hand on his ass and pulled him into me as he thrusted, reveling in the feeling of his little glutes flexing with every push.

 

Wave after wave of pleasure crashed through my body, as it got to a breaking point and I cried out. Lifting my ass off the bed taking Alex(still inside me) along with it. I had my hands behind him as I pushed him into me harder as I came. He came just at that moment as well as he grunted his own cries of pleasure into my cleavage.

We collapsed together on the bed, sweaty and panting. He pulled himself out of me, and kissed my stomach. “My legs aren't working.” he laughed.

 

“I've got you,” I said and I pulled him up onto me into a cuddle. “Mine aren't working either.” I said.

 

He rested his head on my breasts as he caught his breath. “That was amazing..” he mumbled, already falling asleep. Cuddling cutely with my boobs. He seemed to be able to go from handsome to cute the instant he started to fall asleep, it was almost maddening.

“You were amazing.” I closed my eyes and smiled, “I have never felt so good in my life, I love you so much Alex.” I said holding him tighter.

 

All I heard in response was a soft snore, I giggled a little, but soon found myself slipping away into blissful sleep.