- Text Size +

It had been three months since Alex and I officially began dating, we considered ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend now. We hadn't done anything beyond making out, and poor Alex had put up with my relentless teasing the whole time without so much as asking for a single favor. Our lack of physical intimacy had very little to do with our desires. I wanted him as badly as he wanted me, if not more, but I wanted this to be special. Alex meant so much to me, and even though I had known him for a very long time, I didn't want to rush things. We had talked about this, and his feelings on the matter mirrored mine before I even got the chance to tell him I felt the same way. Though my resolve was waning, and this weekend my roommate would be gone. If I had my way, and with him I usually did, this weekend I was gonna rock his little world.

 

***

Wednesday was my early day and I was done by noon. I knew Alex was working in the library today too so I decided I'd surprise him with lunch. It had been lightly snowing, and even for an ascended that was just a little too cold, so I had to wear a hoodie with my yoga pants. I had four sandwiches with me, three for me one for him. Uhg, I still wasn't used to eating this much, even after being this big for almost five years.

 

Although the library had been renovated to deal with the abundance of vertically gifted women attending here I still had to duck through the doorway. The average girl who'd undergone treatments came to something like thirteen feet, being three feet taller than that proved to be difficult at times. Though, it also had advantages like being able to see where Alex was from over the row of book cases I was walking between.

 

He was sitting at his desk, a semicircle, out in the open. It was designed to make him more approachable. Not that someone half your height or smaller was very intimidating. He hadn't noticed me coming in, so I snuck up behind him, leaned over his chair and placed my hands on his desk. My wavy brown hair spilled out of my hoodie into his lap. I had my face right in front of his much smaller one, but upside down. With a grin I noticed I had indeed startled him.

“Hi shorty!” I called him what had become somewhat of a pet name.

 

“Hello,” he replied as he leaned up to kiss me. “You're much to big to move around that quietly you know.”

 

“Maybe you're just working too hard, I brought you a sandwich,” I lifted my bag to show him.”You should take a break and come eat with me.”

 

“Let me make sure we have enough people on, I'll meet you over by our usual spot?”

 

***

“Thanks Addy, this is way better than something out of the vending machine.” He sat on the bench next to me. I was sitting on the floor against the wall, he leaned over on to my arm, coming close to my shoulder in height.

 

“I just was looking for an excuse to see you.” I said before biting in to my second sandwich.

 

“All you gotta do is ask.” he chuckled, “You know how I feel about you.”

 

My cheeks flushed slightly. Alright Addy, now’s the time. Ask him!

 

“Hey Alex, my roommate is gonna be out of town this weekend, and I was wondering if.. well.. you'd want to come spend a day or two with me?” I wasn't sure how I managed to finish the sentence. It wasn't having him over that I was shy about, it was more the implication. I had had sex before, though not with someone who I had known as a good friend. And more importantly, not since I had ascended.

I stared down at my sandwich, waiting for him to respond.

 

“Addy, to tell you the truth, I would have asked you a while ago if I had anywhere I could fit you.” he laughed. “I'd love to spend a weekend with you.”

 

I turned sideways and pulled him into me. I buried my face in the top of his hair to hide my embarrassment and excitement. He just chucked and returned the hug best he could.

 

***

I was standing in front of my full length mirror(yes it is a 15 foot tall mirror) in my shorts and tank holding up two different pieces of lingerie. Desperately trying to decide on which one to surprise Alex with when he came over tomorrow.

 

“Hey Erica,” I called out, “Can I ask your opinion on something?”

 

My roommate appeared in my doorway. I turned around and watched the 14 foot red head's eyes boggle, “Jesus girl! You want to give the poor guy a heart attack? Go easy on him, you have to remember you're a lot of woman for someone his size!”

 

I blushed, “I never hear your boyfriend complain...”

“Yeah, 'cuz he's used to it!” she exclaimed, “Seriously Addy, just go with something casual but sexy tonight. From what you've told me he really is a good guy. He won't complain, most guys really like the comfy look, trust me. And besides do you really want to pull all the stops on your first night?”


“I guess there's always Saturday...” I mumbled.

 

“Ohohoh, you didn't tell me he was staying longer, not that I care he can't take up much space.” She chuckled.

 

“Stop it!” I threw one of my smaller pillows at her.

 

“Easy, I'm just teasin' because you've never had a boy over. I'm glad for you, you'll have to introduce me.”

 

“I plan too, maybe when you get back Sunday. He really is a great guy.”

 

“All right, well I'm gonna go procrastinate packing some more, and don't have too much fun while I'm away!” She laughed as she made her way back down the hall.

 

I sat on my bed grabbed my phone and went to text Alex. “Hey how does making dinner here tomorrow sound?” I fell back into my ascended sized bed and waited for his reply.

 

Bzzt. “That sounds great :) do I need to pick anything up?”

 

I replied. “Nope I should have everything, but bring some trunks with your clothes.”

 

He responded, “Trunks? Addy It's snowing out. I know you don't get that cold but I do lol”

 

“I have a jacoozi” I replied. I wish I could see his face when he read that.

 

“Yes Ma'am!”

 

I laughed, at his response. I felt myself starting to drift off towards a nap, daydreaming about the time we were going to have together.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will get steamy! I promise!