- Text Size +

Jay staggered backwards, his feet tangling together causing him to fall heavily onto the concrete as Jess’ sole began to descend upon him. He scrambled wildly, his fingers clawing for purchase as he leapt to his feet.

Her laugher pounded around him as her tan flesh filed the sky, the shadow growing as her foot slowly lowered towards him. He ran head down, his mind racing as he pointlessly tried to outrun the giantess that towered over him.

The ground bucked beneath his feet causing him to stumble as her heel hit the concrete. He turned, eyes bright and wide with terror, a scream escaping his lips as her huge toes flexed upwards extenuating the ball of her foot that was poised ready to mercilessly crush him into the dirt like an insect.

 Jess stepped down.

A roar of wind and heat assaulted him as her splayed toes crashed either side of him in a flurry of pink flesh. Once again he was knocked from his feet by the sheer power of his captor. He cowered before her, his body convulsing with terror as she dominated his world.

Jess could barely contain the ecstasy that flowed through her as she gazed hungrily at her captive. The knowledge that he was completely at her mercy, the fucking prick that had dared to choose her best friend over her, was now reduced to nothing more than a bug that shivered between her toes flooded her with excitement. The fact that it was taking her more effort to spread her toes and keep him alive than to just relax and grind him into paste beneath her caused a warmth and a wetness to creep across her womanhood. He was so fucked.

She bent at the waist, her hands on her hips, her blonde hair spilling about her. Her grin was wide enough to swallow him ten times over. She raised her big toe and slammed it down next to him causing his to squeak with fear.

‘What a piece of shit,’ she sneered at him, ‘big, tough Jay snivelling and crying like a fucking pussy.’

She lifted her foot ever so slightly, drowning him in shadow, ‘I ought to fucking crush you like the worthless bug you are.’

He screamed as she lowered her foot towards him.

‘Yeah?’ she mocked, cocking her head to one side, her eyes cold and pitiless, ‘you don’t want me to crush you? You want me to let you live?’

Jay’s tiny voice piped up from beneath her though his words were lost.

‘Beg me then,’ she growled, lowering her foot back onto the ground, ‘get on your knees and fucking beg me not to crush you.’

He responded immediately. Jess laughed down at him as he raised his hands to her, his voice rising higher than ever though still too faint to hear his desperate pleas.

‘Not good enough,’ she scowled at him, her perfect blue eyes narrowing, ‘I want you to fucking mean it. I want you to know how weak and insignificant you actually are, how pathetic.’

She moved her big toe towards him. ‘You are nothing compared to me. Did you see what I did to your little girlfriend? Do you know just how fucking easy it would be for me to kill you?’

Jess’ heart raced in her chest.

‘I am a fucking god compared to you, do you understand that? I. Am. God’

She said these words slowly, power dripping from every syllable.

‘Now beg me, really beg me. I want you to worship me. I want you to kiss my feet and pray to me. Pray for your life, pray for me to let you live like a fucking worm beneath me. Do it!’

Jay flew to her hot skin as she shouted down at him. Her face was cold as the tiny creature pushed itself against the inside of her big toe, his mouth desperately working between begging for his life and kissing the foot of his goddess.

She fought to suppress a victorious smirk. One hand crept across her chest, the fingers probing gently against the white material of her low cut top, teasing the erect nipple that strained beneath the cup of her bra.

She had won.

A smile split her face, shattering the cold look that had settled upon it. ‘Ok Jay,’ she sang, bending down and plucking him from the floor with her thumb and fore finger, ‘you convinced me.’

She brought him close to her face as she had done before, her full pink lips and pristine white teeth filling his field of vision. Jay struggled in her grasp, his ribs creaking as she compressed him. She twisted him in place, throwing his head forward to that he looked down into her deep cleavage. Her bosom trembled as she giggled at him, the skin shiny with a thin layer of perspiration.

‘Well actually,’ she pouted, ‘you didn’t. It was more down to your little girlfriend really. She was the one that convinced me that just stepping on you would be too quick.’

She caught his terrified look and stared deep into him, her eyes burning with seduction. How had he ever resisted her?

‘Too easy,’ she purred, ‘not nearly painful enough.’ Her voice was now a whisper.

‘Maybe I should eat you.’

Jay screamed louder than before, bucking and thrashing between her fingers as she drew him ever closer to her lips.

‘Yes!’ she cried, she could hear him now, ‘maybe that’s it huh?’ She bared her teeth at him. ‘Maybe I should bite off each one of your limbs.’ Her teeth snapped together viciously, ‘one,’ snap, ‘by one.’

Jay begged her desperately, calling her by her name, his mistress, his goddess. He begged for mercy in her grip. Her smile widened as she purred with desire. Her hand snaked across her belly as her fat, pink tongue slithered out from between her teeth.

She brought him to it, pushing the hot flesh against his tiny body and coating him in a thick layer of saliva. He choked as she pulled away, the warm liquid filling his mouth and nostrils and slicking his hair.

She moaned again, ‘I like that idea. Imagine, you nothing more than a screaming torso on my tongue, blood and flesh begging me for mercy until crunch,’ she snapped her teeth together again, her face becoming innocent, her voice light, ‘I bite down on you and turn you into nothing but dead meat.’

She laughed in his face, hot air spilling over him, ‘Dead meat! What do you think?’

Jay shook his head and cried out in protest.

‘No?’ she asked coquettishly, her perfect eyebrow raising, ‘that’s not how you wanna go? You'd rather me just swallow you whole? I could do that you know.’

Her smile became wicked as her tongue snaked out again to trace a sultry line across her top lip.

‘I could totally do that. Is that what you’d prefer? You’d rather go down into my belly alive? Clawing at the back of my tongue as I swallow you? You’d probably stay alive for a while you know? I don’t know how you’d breathe but if you did I’m sure it would take a while for my stomach to start dissolving you.’

The tiny man in her grip could barely comprehend the choice he was being asked to make. His mind raced, his heart beating, his body battered and weak. The scent of her smoke tinted saliva filled his nostrils.

She bit her lip, ‘Oooh I think I like that idea. What do you think? I can just picture it; you pounding desperately at the walls of my stomach, trapped in darkness as acid starts to pool around you. I bet you could hear everything I was doing, every conversation I had. I wonder if I could hear your screams? I wonder if I could hear you as the acid starts to burn away your skin, melting the flesh from your tiny bones as you were digested within me?’

She pulled a thoughtful face as Jay wept in her grasp, his hand beating uselessly against her massive thumb. ‘Probably not to be honest. Still it would be pretty funny wouldn’t it? A piece of shit like you becoming actual shit? Yeah, you’re right, that would be better.’

Jay’s screams reignited into a single, animalistic howl as she began to raise him above her head, her mouth opening wide to receive her prey. Her tongue stretched out beneath him, the surface quivering with excitement. Her eyes drank his fear as he continued to rise.

‘Fuck, this is so hot,’ she murmured to herself as she began to lower the pleading morsel to her lips. Her hot breath whirled around him, filling the air. Jess manipulated him in her fingers, turning him upside down and holding him by the legs to lower him head first into her waiting maw.

She had dropped back against the graffiti marked wall of the empty gym and pushed herself against it. Her hand dropped from its place on her stomach and slipped into her jeans, pushing aside the pink studded belt to slide between her skin and the red band of her moist blue and white striped panties.

She moaned as the tip of her tongue pushed into Jay, the sensitive muscle shivering as his arms sprawled across it. His voice was smothered as his head was once again blanketed by her saliva. Her eyes closed as she drew him into her mouth, her lips closing around her fingertips until only Jay’s tiny twitching foot remained outside of her.

Her other hand continued downwards, her fingers creeping across her pubis before slipping between her lips. Her clitoris was already engorged and she pushed against it as the tiny man fluttered weakly within her mouth.

She pushed deeper as she released him with her other hand, letting it fall back into position against her left nipple. Her tongue bucked as Jay scrambled upon it. Saliva dripped from the walls of her mouth, drowning him as vaginal juices flowed across her burning sex.

Jess gasped with pleasure, the great intake of air dragging Jay across her tongue and further towards her waiting throat.

Jay screamed as he slid across her tongue, the rippling muscle pulsing him backwards. He called her name, pleading for mercy even as he slid to his death.

Jess’s eyes snapped open as she heard his last cry from within her mouth, his last prayer to his goddess. She swept her tongue around him, moaning as she pushed him against the roof of her mouth in preparation to swallow.

As her crotch her two fingers slid either side of her clitoris, pushing deep within her as she massaged her sex. This was power, this was perfection, this was victory.

She moaned again, her teeth clamping together, her nipples hard as she ground her pert ass against the brickwork, her fingers pulsing within her sopping panties.

Jess tilted her head backwards, widening her throat to consume her prey, dragging her slave backwards with her tongue until...

Wait.

Sudden realisation dawned upon her. Her tongue swirled, forcing Jay between her lips and casting him out onto her waiting palm. Jay lay on his side, whimpering in a tiny pool of saliva.

He looked up at her. Despite his release from the hell within her mouth no hope shone in his eyes, only fear as he stared up at the goddess who smirked down at him.

Jess’ breathing was shallow. She drew her fingers from within her and held them over the man she held in the palm of her hand. ‘What am I doing?’ she laughed, her voice still trembling slightly.

Jay rolled onto his back, throwing up his arms as she plunged her fingers onto him. He cried out as she pushed him into her skin, dragging a hot layer of vaginal juice across him. It stung his eyes and filled his mouth as she giggled down at him.

‘What am I thinking?’ she smiled widely. Jay’s mind reeled, his reality was shattered. In less than an hour he had gone from football practice to being shrunk by the evilest bitch in the school. He had seen her murder a freshman, he had prayed to her; genuinely prayed to her like some fucking deity, begging for his life and kissing her feet and now, after almost devouring him, at the last second, she was chatting with him?

He could barely think let alone answer. His body was on fire, his mouth and nose caked in her juices, his spirit broken. Jess wasn’t interested in an answer.

‘I must be going out of my mind to just eat you like that? How stupid can I be?’

Jay looked at her helplessly as she laughed down at him.

‘How can I just eat you when I've got nearly three days before you return back to normal? Fuck, there’s so much time to think of ways to torture you before I eat you!’ She smirked at him  and rapped her fingers against her forehead theatrically.

‘And you know what bugboy?’ She brought him close to her lips, her voice falling once more to that deadly whisper, ‘I think I have just thought of something.’

Jay’s cries were muffled as she closed her fist about him. With the thumb of one hand she pulled back the bands of both her jeans and her panties. Her other hand moved downwards, transporting her new slave to his next prison.

She opened her fist, flicking out her fingers to cast him into the yawning gap between her flesh and the fabric of her underwear.

Jay fell, his screams becoming a part of him now. He collided heavily with her recently shaved pubis. His hands briefly flailed for purchase before he bounced from the supple flesh and fell against the massive wall of blue and white striped fabric.

Jess released the waistband with a snap, sealing him in as he slid down the smooth surface. The fabric became wet, the scent of her sex burning his nostrils as he fell screaming down into the darkness to where the hungry vagina of his goddess waited to consume him.

 

Jess smiled as she felt the faint sensation of him connecting with her moist folds. She rubbed a gentle finger against the crotch of her jeans, forcing her slave against her. She smiled lazily as she slipped her foot back into her white flat.

Maybe he’d drown before she even got home? She could live with that. He smile broadened as she thought of him drowning in her pussy. She’d probably still eat him if he did.

The wind ruffled the treetops as she walked out from behind the gym and headed towards her car. The late afternoon sun warmed her cheeks as she slipped on her shades.

She was happy, she felt lightened somewhat. Perhaps it was time for her to let go of such a silly grudge?