- Text Size +
Stinky had dreamt about what it would be like in this new world. He figured, that it would be feet based, but not of the people or it's inhabitants. Would they be like his Poopy Mommy or his Poopy Daddy? Would he like them? Would they like him? What if they don't like him? What if he makes a bad impression? He didn't want to make a bad impression on the first day there!

"Hey come on! It's time to get up!," lightly cooed his Poopy Mommy, "it's time for you to meet up with your Uncle Toe and Aunty Jam."

"In the United Toesies of Sabel Zerose?," he asked in a cute-little yawn.

"That's right! That's very good!"

He was soon taken downstairs, so that he could get some of his breakfast in him. This time he took his Shit-Soup on a Thermometer-Spoon, with no complaints. In fact!, he even asked for seconds.

"Oh is my tiny wittle man hungies?!," she baby-talked to him.

"Mmm-Hmm!," was his cute widdle reply.

After his third helping, he was full. Of which he was sat down in front of the tv, so that he could watch Sore Bottoms on the Anal Channel. He managed to watch an hour of this, before he had to get going.

"Ok Stinky! Is my little man ready?!," his Poopy Mommy had playfully asked of him.

"Uh-huh!," he said, more than a little nervous.

"Now don't be nervous sweetie!," lightly cooed out his Poopy Mommy.

"Yeah. You'll do fine champ!," his Poopy Daddy replied.

"Bye Stinky! We'll miss you!," shouted out his two Poopy Siblings.

"I'll miss you too! Bowoah and Blattur!," he replied to them.

He was then taken to right outside of Poopopolis, where his Poopy Mommy gave him a couple things.

"Hey I want you to have these, for when you are gone," she said to him.

They were a Wet Wipe Blankie, a Butt Plugafier, and some more of his favorite "homemade" Shit-Soup, complete with a Rectal-Thermometer-Spoon. He then hugged his Poopy Mommy "goodbye".

He soon found himself being sucked up and out of the Ass-Made world, out of Sabel's Ass, and facing Sabel herself.

"Are you ready to go into the world made from my toes?," she asked of him.

He gave it a long hard thought, before saying, "yes Sabel!"

She then pressed her bared feet together, as she then left her two big toes open. She then dropped him down between the Toes of her Feet! At first he could feel the heat wafting from her bare feet, then he could smell a rather pungent odor. He soon got used to it though. Now right before he could touch either of her two BIG TOES!, he found himself entering into another world!

He found himself in a field of Giant Toenails. There were so many of them, he felt like he could get lost in them. He began to wander around aimlessly. Lost in this strange, yet wonderful and bizarre scenery. He thought about how this was already different than Poopopolis.

He soon heard two strange voices say, "there you are!"

He turned around, to see a Toe Jam Made Male Figure and a Toe Jam Made Female Figure. They were both standing in front of a GIANT SOCK in the form of a house.

"I'm your Uncle Toe," said the Male Figure, "and ribs is your Aunty Jam!"

Soon the Female Figure had added, "And Welcome to The United Toesies of Sabel Zerose!"

End