- Text Size +

Pavel Smith, was a young man of fifteen. He was known for being a bully and a soon-to-be-tyrant by many of his peers. Some of his actions included giving his victims swirlies, giving them wedgies, intimidating them, cyberbullying them, insulting them, laughing at ther misfortunes, pushing them down, and even just forcefully bumping into them.

Now no one dared to go up against Pavel Smith. This was because of his intimidating figure. He seemed to tower over most anyone. Hell. Even his parents were afraid of him. He was described as a monster in teen's clothing.

Our story begins in summer, at a mall. Pavel Smith is just walking around and finding many targets, both existing and original, to forcibly push down. Now by this time, everyone had learned, that whatever Pavel does to you, the best thing to do, is apologize to him, or he will make it worse!

He "bumped" into many of his "aquaintances" who all said virtually the same thing.

"Sorry Pavel!"

"It was my fault!"

"I should have been watching where I was going!"

"Could you plwase forgive me?!"

Pavel loved every single minute of this. He was just feeling so achieved, and he had no one to challenge him. This was perfect!

Then he saw her. Her name was Sabel Zerose. She was scrawny. Frail as a porcelain doll. She had long and unkempt blonde hair. Her green eyes were consumed by her excessively thick glasses. He knew what he had to do.

He walked on up to her, and knocked her to the ground.

"Hey! Watch where you're going!," he yelled out to her.

He waited for her to say, "Oh I'm so sorry sir!'

Instead she said, "No."

"What?!," he snapped at her.

"You heard me," she replied to him sternly.

"And why the hell not?!"

"Because you ran into me."

"So this is my fault eh?"

"It is. What? You never had someone tell you off before?"

"Alright! That's it!"

He soon gave the new girl a very powerful wedgie. Now even though she screamed, she refused to apologize to him. She then managed to break free, and escape into the crowd of people walking about.

"No good bitch," he said quietly to himself, "I'll get you to apologize to me."

The next day, he went to the mall again, and he saw her again. He thought about giving her a swirlie, but how would he do it? He then came up with a plan.

He walked up to her, and slapped her across the back of the head. While she was marching right behind him, and yelling at him, interrogating him, and trying to get him to apologize, he just nonchalantly walked off.

He then just simply walked into the men's restroom, being more than a little upset, Sabel walked right on in, trying to confront him, but he just simply tripped her, causing her to slip up, and fall head first into an open toilet stall.

"Hey!," she said, being visibly stuck, "what the hell?!"

"Oh here," he said in a mock concerning tone, "let me help you."

But instead of "helping" her, he decided to flush the toilet.

When it was all done, he asked her, "Do you give up and apologize?"

When she would say, "No," he would flush again.

After about the third try, she managed to break free and high-tail it out of there.

Over the next fee days, he sent her intimidations. Physical, Verbal, Written, and even Online.

She wasn't going to let up. He knew he just had to break her. So he gave it one more shot.

He saw her playing alone at the park just swinging on the swings, when he decided to walk up to her and "talk" to her.

"So are you going to apologize to me or not?!," he asked in a threatening tone and manner.

"I will not," she said to him.

"Oh and why not?!"

"Because I wasn't in the wrong and you know it!"

"What?!"

"Now leave me alone and just get the fuck out of my sight!"

After not being able to break her using his usual methods, he decided, that he would have to up the anty.

"You no good bitch!," he yelled, as he grabbed her, pulled down her pants and panties, and then proceeded to spank her bare bottom.

"Do you yield now?!," he yelled out at her, "well do you?! Do you?!"

She just continued screaming, "No! No! You can't do this! You can't! You just can't!"

Soon she just began blabbering and crying. Tears and snot just freely ran down her face.

"Psh!," he said as he walked away leaving her to cry, while trying to pull up her pants over her sore ass.

The day right after that, Pavel decided to just stay at home and play some video games. He was just about to fight a boss, when he heard the doorbell ring. He went to answer it, only to find a note on the door. It was from Sabel. She had said, that she was willing to apologize, but he would have to go to her house, in order to do so.

Now he normally didn't like doing this, but an apology was an apology. So he decided to beat the boss, save, turn off the game, and go and get what was "coming" to him.

When he had gotten to her house, he saw that she had no doorbell, only one of those heavy metal rings one would knock. So he began ramming it against the door frame.

Sabel had answered the door. He was about to say something, when he noticed it. She was only in her bra and underwear.

"Please sit down on the couch," she said to him.

He was going to say, "what?! No way! Just apologize to me!," but he decided against it, for he could spank her in her own house, on her own chair, if she tried anything!

He sat comfortably in the chair, only just then noticing that two other women were there with her. One was a strong and stern independent woman, who had short red hair, and piercing red eyes. The other was very much a gothic girl, who had shoulder lenght brown hair, that was dyed to fit into being that of a skull. She wore all black, and her blue eyes seemed to gaze into your very soul.

"I'd like you to meet my two older sisters," Sabel said introducing her siblings, "the redhead you see is Charisma and the gothic one likes to be called Silverrose."

For a moment, Pavel was more than a little confused. Then he thought of it.

"So you want to apologize, in front of your siblings," he just assumed.

To which she replied, "Never assume. It might make an ass out of you! Charisma would you do the honors?"

"It will be my pleasure!," she said as she then began to snap her fingers.

He soon saw a bunch of what looked to be living and walking stick-figures. Some of them fell, and began writhing on the floor, trying desperately to get to them them. When they had reached close enough to Charisma, she just held out her palm, as they soon just stopped.

"What the hell?!," the teen had yelled out in shock.

"Let me explain!," scolded Charisma, "these are the various men, who had decided to break my heart, by only wanting me for my looks and not for me. Now we have the power to manipulate the size of others. My power extends to making those who are shrunk by me, to be fully controlled by me!"

"The hell are you talking about?!," snapped out Pavel in confusion and fear, "their sticks!"

"Don't interrupt me," scolded Charisma, "how we manipulate the sizes of others is different for each one of us. Now I guess it's Silverrose's turn."

Silverrose just said, "meh. Thanks. Hey! Flatina! Get out here now!"

Pavel soon saw what looked to be a paper cut-out of a woman, who was just flaling about as she began to wobble in the room.

When she finally got to standing in front of Silverrose, she just bent over, kissed both of the goth girl's feet, then asked, "Is there anything you need Miss Silverrose My Queen?"

"No no. Just stay where you are," she ordered the Flat-Lady.

"Yes Miss Silverrose My Queen."

"Now Flatina used to be a whiny stuck-up little bitch named Sandra. She thought that she was better than me. But I showed her, after I shrunk her into what you see now! I also have put her in line, by using my own separate power, of giving her a shock whenever she steps out of line. Isn't that right you little bitch?"

The Flat-Lady known as Flatina just stammered out, "Y-yes M-M-Miss Silverrose M-My Queen," clearly being afraid of possibly being punished by her 'upset queen".

"What about you?," asked Pavel now realizing just how screwed he might actually be.

"Well you're my first ever victim. So I will give you one chance to apologize," was what Sabel soon replied to him.

"What?!," yelled out Pavel as he began to try to get up, so he could leave this nuthouse, "fuck you bitch!"

But he soon found out that there was a slight problem. He was stuck! He tried to struggle to get free, but he just couldn't! It was like the more he struggled, the more he was "locked" into place. Then he saw as Sabel began to pull down her panties, and pressed it against the young teen's face.

"Do you want to spank me now?," asked Sabel as she looked back at her "victim".

Pavel soon found himself feeling like his clothes were being loosened and that he himself was being sucked up into her ass. So he began to push her away using his hands. Only the force that was sucking him in, was getting stronger and stronger and stronger. He soon found himself being forcibly sucked up into her MASSIVE ASS. He found himself falling down onto a strange looking floor. He got up, and saw that the only source of light (that was coming from her sphincter), was being sealed up, as it began to close.

He tried to run for it, but he was too late. He tried to get it open, when a hand pulled him away. He then saw, as the sphincter began to skyroket upwards, as he was now trapped in her bottom. Only this didn't feel like a bottom at all.

"Uh uh uh!," spoke a strange and motherly voice, "naughty little men mustn't try to escape their punishments!"

He turned to look up at the "person" who was talking. Only it wasn't a person. It was actually a humanoid figure (three times his size) made out of fecal matter!

"What the hell?!," he yelled out at her.

"Uh-uh! You mustn't swear!"

"Fuck off bitch!"

"Alright."

He soon found himself being placed over this Facal Figure's lap, as he was then soon spanked by her. He began squirming and squealing! Wanting for all of this to stop!

When she was done she asked him, "are you gonna be good?"

He soon became even more so defiant, as he then yelled out, "no way! Fuck you!"

She then began spanking him again. After the fourth or fifth try, he soon began to comply to her rulings.

"Waaaah! I'm sorry! I'm soooorrrrryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!," he bawled out.

This Fecal Figure just hugged him tightly, as she cuddled him by saying, "shh! It's ok! It's alright! It's alright now! There. There. It's alright now!"

After a while, he felt a strange and yet massive earthquake, that was soon followed by a foul-smelling brownish-colored fog.

"Ok now!," spoke out the Fecal Figure, "our Mistress wants to say something to you, so you better listen."

The tiny naked little man was forced to look up to a face, of Sabel made out of farts, being formed in the "air" of the place he was in.

"How do you like the universe I created for you?," she asked of him in a booming tone.

"Is this what you can do?," he asked in fear of her, and what was going on.

"Well that, and I can make it out of whatever I desire, and set up my own rules and laws of it. Now I have to get going, I'll talk to you more later, but as of right now, I am very tired!"

And then the Fart Face was gone.

Soon the Fecal Figure just said, "and it's time for your Poopy Mommy to get you into Poopopolis, and get you ready for bed yourself. We have a long day ahead of us tommorrow."

And as he was being taken into a city made almost entirely out of shit, he began to realize how he was truly in a lot of literal and figurative shit.

End