- Text Size +
Pavel was laid down on a changing pad. He had his "toilet paper diaper" removed, as his Poopy Mommy changed his little bum, and "rediapered" him.

"There we are!," she said to him in a cooing tone, "all clean!"

He was then set down again, as he was picked up and placed on the lap of his BIG Poopy Sister, Bowoah.

"So what's his name Poopy Mommy?," she asked of their Poopy Mommy.

Feca just replied, "Why his name is Stinky dear."

This caused Blattur to giggle, "Stinky?!"

"Um? Actually my name is Pavel," the former normal-sized and "potty trained" teen had said quietly.

"Not anymore," replied his Poopy Mommy.

"But why not?!," he whined.

She just told him, "You'll find out later."

He knew not to press this further. Else he would get another bare bottom spanking. Instead he decided to stay with his BIG Poopy Siblings. He had snuggled in Bowoah's lap.

"Hey wanna watch some tv?," asked to the tiny teen in her lap.

"You have television?," Pavel asked of his BIG Poopy Sister.

"Not 'television' silly!," she said to him in a joking tone, "nope! It's TOILETVISION!"

"Huh?," he asked her more than a little curious.

"Here! We'll show you!," said Blattur as he and Bowoah pointed to what looked to be a Giant Toilet Paper Tube Inside A Giant Toilet Bowl.

Pavel watched, as Bowoah "flushed" the Giant Toilet. The water and urine inside the bowl began to spin in a clockwise-motion, while the Toilet Paper Tube began rolling towards them. At first Pavel wasn't sure what he was looking at, when he thought he saw something. An image of a little girl was starting to form!

Soon he thought he heard this "little girl" say, "Hello Everyone! My name is Bea Emm! And I am your Poopy Best Friend! Would you like to join me on an adventure?!"

Now while Pavel was contemplating on what was going on, he heard his two Poopy Siblings say in unison, "Yay!"

He soon realized, that he was "watching tv".

After a few hours, their Poopy Mommy had proclaimed, "Ok everyone! It's lunch time!"

Pavel was placed back in the high-chair, as he was once again rectal-thermometer-fed that same stuff from before. His Poopy Siblings sat next to him eating "Mac & Pee".

After this, his Poopy Mommy said to him, "Ok Stinky! It's time to see The Mistress and her sister's!"

He was then carried once again to right outside of Poopopolis. There he was confronted by the Fart Faces of not just Sabel, but also Charisma and Silverrose. They were looking down at him.

"So I see that you want to know why you're name is to be called Stinky from now on," spoke out Sabel's Fart Face.

"Uh-huh! Cause my name is Pavel!," spoke out Pavel as quietly and carefully as possible.

Soon Charisma's Fart Face spoke out, "All of my Stick People are named according to number. The reason for this, is that all of the men who had dated me, only dated me for my looks. Now at first I decided to rename my original boyfriend Stickie. Then the others came. And then the others of those others. Then the final list of others. Soon I decided, that I had to name them by a number system. From Stickie # 1 to Stickie # 9,000,000."

Soon Pavel spoke out a question, "Um but how do you know, if all of your boyfriends only wanted you for your looks?"

"That's a good question!," she responded to him, "I ultimately caught them making out with other girls, leaving me when I got sick, and even not returning my calls, when I said anything about marriage. Or at the very least, settling down."

Then the Fart Face of Silverose spoke out, "Now it's my turn to tell you how Sandra became Flatina. But first," Pavel soon found himself being pulled out of Sabel's Ass World, as he found himself at the feet of The Stickies, Flatina, Sabel, Charisma, and Silverrose, who then added, "I think I'll let you get comfortable. It's a llloooonnngggg sssttttooorrrryyy!"

End