- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for my long hiatus, this is just something to get me back in the groove. 

 

It was a hard workout, just as any other had been over the past few days. For Kimberley, nobody could have matched her motivation, or so her coach had said. Each exercise had been more intense than the last, and only she had kept ahead of the curve. She seemed to be getting stronger as the days went past as well as gaining more confidence. I don’t know how they work, Kim thought, but I like ‘em.

Coach Tate would have attributed her improvement to her good grades which she had been getting as of late, her mother would have given it to her boyfriend Aidan, and her teachers would have thought it was because of her better sports performances. However, Kim kept the truer reason to herself.

Kimberley Wilson would have said that they’re all wrong, and that it all had to do with the acquisition of her Shrinks. It had been a lot of work for her to be able to claim both; a series of favours and chores that had to be done in order to afford such high quality pet. The ordeal of befriending Shannon – which she found to be worthwhile even without the benefit of getting a discount – and having a Shrink dealer, her begging for raises at her job serving small banquets, as well as asking for several loans, had all been worth it in her mind.

How could it get any better? No downsides – besides paying back some money – pretty much, all of the gain in the world. A little motivation is all I ever needed, and who knew they were behind a bit of glass. Kimberley walked through the rows of gym lockers, sitting down on clean and clear bench, followed by her teammates more exhausted by the session then she had been.

Each one had gave her some sort of appraisal, whether it be a nod or a pat on the back, sometimes a kiss on the cheek and a compliment. When she stood up, a girl had slapped her on the butt, to the amusement of everyone including Kim herself.

Once everyone had gone to the showers, Kim took of her right shoe and lifted her socked foot. The cloth had been soaked with sweat, leaving it a soggy yellow-green, as well as the crusted dirt that had made its way into her shoe and even her sock when she ran. Despite her attitude towards the e training, her body clearly did not respond the same way. However, when she lifted her foot out of the shoe, the outline on her sock aligned perfectly with the body of the Shrink she placed in her insole before practice.

It was breathing heavily, covered in her sweat and dirt. Whatever had been inside of the sock had not been kept inside, he was covered in small bits of dirt that would now be called mud. Poor thing, Kim thought, he’ll get used to it. Sweat’s good for their skin I’ve heard. In truth it was just a rumour, but it made Kim feel a bit better, not that she needed to.

She removed her other shoe as well, and saw the other Shrink laying in distress. Both were too weak to move, but they coughed and breather heavily. Kim could smell the interiors as well, a foul odour of sweat and dirt created a dank atmosphere in them. There are worse places they could be, I could be Christina.

She took them out, inspecting their tiny bodies and making sure they weren’t too badly damaged after their first training session together. They were young, younger than even Kim herself. Most people had Shrinks older than themselves, but Kim wanted some a bit younger so that they might last longer.

They were twins, but without straining your eyes, one might think they were just two shrinks with black hair. Kim had bothered to name them – unlike others – calling the girl Fey and her brother Justin. She liked the look of Fey, if she was normal size, she might be pretty, but Justin had not been so gifted. Perhaps it was the colour the drenched boy was when he gasped for air, or how the light looked off his slick body, but she wouldn’t consider trading her boyfriend Aidan for him.

She balled her socks up, sealing away the entrance of her shoes and trapping her Shrinks inside them. Regardless of whether she had done that or not, they could not escape. Their bodies too sore and weary after being trampled for a whole hour. They felt like rubber to Kimberley, tough but conforming to her sole.

Being barefoot often made her soles fairly durable themselves, causing a harder surface against the tiny twins, but she hoped a sock would have softened their torment. Perhaps if they were inside the sock next time.

Smaller thoughts went inside her head. What she was going to do afterwards, if Aidan was going to do something nice with her and if she should take her new Shrinks. When she got to the shower, everyone was minding their own business, most too tired to talk and wanting to relax in the cool massage of the waters raining down.

Most were silent, except two girls, Wanda and Mel, who often talked about their plans for the evening as well. Wanda was one of the few people who Kim knew was open about talking about her Shrinks, most were usually private about their escapades. Everyone else could barely hear them over the showers, except for Kim who was next to the two girls, rubbing their bodies with soap.

Wanda was using her Shrink as a loofa, rubbing gently but Kim could see she was pressing hard to make it pleasurable for her tool. Mel often mentioned it was awkward to see a girl using an older criminal for their own Shrink, many weren’t alive during the mass shrinkage, but Wanda’s one was old for a shrink, around fifty.

Wanda mentioned that he technically should have been dead but he somehow lived long enough to be servicing her. “If you were normal, you’d be enjoying this wouldn’t you, you pervert” Wanda teased. She rubbed her Shrink into her breasts, covered with soap and soaking with lukewarm water. “Surrounded by a bunch of soapy, wet teenagers and you can’t do anything about it.”

Mel and Wanda laughed as Wanda pushed the old man into her butt crack, scrubbing vigorously on the inside of her sopping white ass. “If I had a fart” she wished, pushing him harder against what Kim assumed would be her asshole.

“I think I can let one out” Mel explained, “Give him here”. Wanda obliged and pulled her grandfather out of her butt and mended him against Mel’s rear “Kiss my ass” she demanded.  The tiny visibly struggled, not wanting to be farted on, and kissed as hard as he could against the water pouring over their bodies and Wanda’s hard grip. “I might not be able to do it, he’s doing a good job, and I feel bad”.

A few of the other girls had started watching after the laughter ensured earlier, giggling at seeing a Shrink being abused. There was an audible groan of disapproval at Mel’s confession, which led her to giving in, “All right”. She made a grunt of effort and sighed when nothing came from her backside.

The tiny loofa kissed faster, hoping she’d change her mind which made Kim giggle. He’s not going to change her mind, not one bit. Mel struggled a bit more, but announced “I thought I could do it”.

Everyone groaned again, and Wanda moved the loofa back to her ass, but Kim felt a pressure in her gut. “Here” she offered, bending away from Wanda. Everyone smiled and laughed, with shouts of encouragement coming from all directions. Kim felt the tiny being caressed against her crack, moving up and down gently.

The tingles against her athletic, toned butt cheeks made her clench them for a second. The Shrink was desperately making out with her ass, hoping that she could fail just like Mel did.

She giggled Oh god, can I fart? But it was a natural push that let the fart bubble out, a small preview then a blast that caused her cheeks to part slightly. Kim’s ass kissed the Shrink back, which was met with Wanda moving him up and down the crack harder. Everyone laughed save for the grandfather, who wiggled in shock and repulsion.

“Hey!” a voice yelled from outside, “The showers aren’t for playing!” Not wanting to get a scalding from Coach Tate after a good day, everyone quickly finished off their showers. Kimberley finished getting dressed when Wanda came over, tiny in hand “Want to dry him off?” she asked, gesturing towards Kim’s posterior.

“Am I now known as the girl who farts on shrinks?”

“No!” Wanda smiled, “Only the girl who seems to be kicking ass at training and letting that ass let loose on everything”. They shared a laugh and Wanda left, Kim not being able to feel anything in her stomach that would be good to let out. She inspected her own Shrinks, who were passed out in her shoes.

I guess they can rest a bit longer. She put them both in her gym bag, which was only slightly better smelling than her shoes as her sweaty shorts and shirt became their sheets for the afternoon.

Pulling out her phone, Kim saw that Aidan had texted her that he was unavailable to do anything after training. In a way she was relieved that now she could spend some more time breaking in her new shrunken pets.

She walked home slowly, sad that Fey and Justin weren’t tending to her feet anymore, but her experience in the shower was still fresh. 

She called Emma to tell her about the shower incident, having the urge to confess to the entire world. “I don’t know if Amy would have done that, not on Steven but maybe someone else’s Shrink. Christina would probably be tempted to shove the poor thing up her butthole and Shannon might have told them not to do it at all. I thought it was a bit gross though, farting in the shower stinks more for me” 

“I read somewhere that it’s because your nose is more sensitive when you’re around water” Emma explained.

“Maybe. Do you think sweat has the same effect, because I had my Shrinks in my shoes today at training?”

 Emma laughed through the speaker, sympathetically asking “Oh god, they aren’t to hurt are they? Tough little things they are, but they’re not invincible. Y’know there’s a whole market for people who like to crush them, isn’t that weird?”

“There’s probably a whole market for people who like to fart on them in the shower, or put them in their shoes so that they get a little extra pep. It’s whatever.”

“Probably. But what you did was funny, some people are just getting off to these things.”

“By the way some girls act, you’d think they were addicted to it like that, maybe even you with how you like to mess with your brother.”

“I’m not sticking him in my butt or anything. It’s usually just me pinning him down, dribbling spit or threatening him with giant boogers, it’s not a fetish! And I would never crush my brother…”

“The big corporations probably sell more Shrinks for that anyway, not specifically crushing but still. Heck, I think Wanda was feeling a bit happier when she rubbed hers into her vagina.”

“I guess you’re right, think about how that would work though. It’s like a little vibrator.” The girls laughed. Kim said goodbye, finally reaching her house. She went inside, seeing her mother making dinner. They exchanged courtesies, as Kim dumped her gym bag in the laundry basket, retrieving Justin and Fey first.

She took the inside her room, where it was neat and tidy from cleaning it this morning. She tossed them on the bed, and promptly sat on them. They struggled underneath her body, but not long enough for her to feel bad.

Kim moved up to lay down, positioning her pets under her warm feet, where they felt like cooling pads on her soles. They still stunk fiercely she judged, observing the hard struggles of Fey. Justin was limp and seemed content being rolled around by Kim’s heel. I should’ve named them Lazy and Feisty she thought.

Kim moved Fey to her toes, where she caught the Shrink’s head between her big toe and the others. Squeezing hard, she tried to put on an intimidating face to scare her, but couldn’t help laugh at the shade of purple Fey’s face began to turn. She released, “Licky Licky”, she teased. The miniature girl tounged the crevice between her toes. It feels like when the grandpa was kissing my ass.

Kim retreated into a deep thought, picturing Fey as the old man in the showers. She didn’t feel much different, but she felt a little worse for doing it. Fey was around thirteen the clerk had told her, merely a girl forced to worship a goddess.

When she pictured Fey looking at the titanic crack, she couldn’t help but feel that it would be like looking into a great abyss, waiting to be eaten. At least it’s a cute bum she’d be looking at, she wondered.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed this little story