- Text Size +

CHAPTER 2:

After perching himself awkwardly on Miss Cole's sofa, he heard the door close and then the sharp click of the door locking, causing Andrew to look up in shock.
"Oh don't mind that, I just like to have privacy when talking to students about persona things" she grinned.
Andrew gulped. He'd been in this room many times for counselling and never before had Miss Cole locked the door. Instead of sitting, Miss Cole stood over Andrew and looked down at him. Andrew met her gaze for as long as his confidence would allow before blushing again and looking down into his lap.
"Tell me little boy, is there something wrong with me? Am I ugly or boring? Is that why you don't want to come to counselling?"
"W what? Of course not Miss Cole" Andrew managed to stammer.
"Oh, so you don't think I'm ugly? Do you think I'm sexy, Andrew?"
Andrew's mouth was completely dry. He tried to talk but his words got caught in his throat and came out as a strained prepubescent squeak. Her patronising laugh made Andrew feel so small he wanted nothing more than to run for the door and leave, but of course, it was locked.
"Oh my, that was a silly little noise for a silly little boy wasn't it. Mind if I sit down?"
Before Andrew could respond his view was filled by Miss Cole's gigantic behind lowering itself onto Andrew's lap. The weight on his crotch was immense, although the softness of Miss Cole's curvaceous rear end made the weight bearable. She slowly shifted her weight back and forth, stiffening Andrew's small male member. A victorious smile appeared on Miss Cole's face.
"My my, what's this little prick I can feel down there. Has big old Miss Cole made you all excited?"
Her slow shifting of weight soon became hard grinding. Pain and pleasure erupted in Andrew's crotch as he unsuccessfully pushed at Miss Cole's large butt in an attempt to get her off. The feel of his small hands pushing against her behemoth ass excited Miss Cole further, causing her to apply more and more  pressure, her breath escaping her in sharp rasps of ecstasy as she groped at her large breasts.
"Cum for Mummy little boy..." she commanded as she felt Andrew squirming beneath her.
Andrew couldn't help it. When she said those words Andrew unloaded his small load right into his jeans. His heart was pounding hard in his chest as he collapsed against the huge behind. His head rested against it. In his exhaustion Andrew couldn't help but notice how good it felt against his face.

As the pleasure he felt down below faded it was replaced by a burning pain. Andrew had passed out but he didn't think he was out for long. Now free of his pleasure and exhaustion fogged mind, the reality of his situation hit home and panic began to set in, causing fast alarmed breathing. Miss Cole now held more power over him than she ever had before. She had abused Andrew and he could do nothing about it. He had no one to go to and even if he did if it was his word against hers, he'd be completely over ruled.
"Awake again are we? Looks like all that excitement tired you out!"
She finally lifted her behind, the blood rushing keenly back into Andrew's legs. She then bent over, her gargantuan buttocks inches from Andrew's face.
"Kiss it and thank me" Miss Cole commanded.
Utterly defeated, tears streamed down Andrew's face as he brought his lips to the wide fleshy behind and began to kiss.
"Thank you Miss Cole" he croaked.
"Mmm. I think it's my turn now, don't you Andrew?"
She began to pull up her skirt.