- Text Size +

CHAPTER 3:

Miss Cole pulled up her skirt to reveal her large, dimpled, fleshy rump. Andrew was extremely intimidated at the sight of the monstrous and sizeable ass that towered over him, although deep inside him arousal rose against his will. He cursed his lack of control over his own body and decided to act. He stood, intent upon grabbing the key and making a bid for escape. In response to this, Miss Cole grabbed his head in her large hands and effortlessly shoved him against the wall. She then began to move backwards, wiggling her behind teasingly as she did. She spread her gargantuan cheeks with her hands as she pressed her ass into his face.
"If you want to breathe again I suggest you start licking, little one."

Andrew licked in an almost eager and greedy manner, wincing at the taste of her anus, a combination of sweat and shit filling his mouth. Tears welled in his eyes, adding to the lubrication, causing her to grind up and down on his face. When she felt he'd adequately serviced her behind, she pushed his head lower down. He instinctively raised his face higher, his angular jaw fitting perfectly between her cheeks. In this new position, Miss Cole's soaking pussy was accessible. She fucked his face as she bounced up and down, stifling cries of pleasure so as not to be heard by the students passing by outside. She felt like a powerful Goddess, taking what was hers without resistance.

When Andrew was on the verge of unconsciousness, Miss Cole came hard on his face, filling his mouth, soaking his clothes. She lingered there for awhile before stepping away from him. The sound of her pussy leaving his face gave a loud squelch. Andrew fell in a heap to the ground. Miss Cole stood over him, placing a large heeled boot triumphantly on his small chest and applied pressure, snapping him back to reality and causing him to writhe in pain and push helplessly against it. She smirked at the sight.
"You know boy, in a world without men, you have a purpose to fulfil. Women have needs. Since you're obviously not man enough to satisfy these in the conventional sense, the demonstration I've just displayed will have to act as substitute. Open your mouth."
Andrew disobeyed. Miss Cole applied more of her bulk. Pain erupted in Andrew's chest as the heel began to work its way in to his skin. He opened his mouth wide. Miss Cole gurgled and spat directly into Andrew's mouth. She then forced her large black heel in, blocking his airway and causing him to gag.
"Now tiny one, you can tell whoever you want about this. But know that if you do, I will personally make your little insignificant existence a living hell. You will continue to come to counselling twice a week and you will not miss another day. After today's interesting session I think a new type of therapy to prepare you for the world is in order."

A deep, ugly laughter boomed from above at these words, crushing Andrew's already diminishing spirit. She had him exactly where she wanted him and there was absolutely nothing he could do about it. Without another word she lifted her heel from his mouth. She then unlocked the door and Andrew scurried to his feet and ran all the way home, sobbing as he went. In the safety of his little room under the stairs he collapsed on his makeshift bed. Before an uneasy haunted sleep overcame him, he idly thought he better get plenty of rest this weekend. He'd need it.