- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for taking forever to continue this. This should be the last startup chapter to the story.


 

After talking to your sister Lauren, you decided you were done with today and decided to go to bed early after watching some Television. 

The next day eventually comes around, and you can't stop thinking about the weird dream you think you had the other day, as well as the creepy sleeptalk your sister was having about you. They matched up too well. Maybe you just happened to have the same dream.. somehow.. that's possible right?

It's 9am and you find yourself rushing to finally get everything packed up for tonight. 

You bring the last of your travel pack down to the main floor and leave it by the door, you can bring it out when you leave later tonight. All that's left is too call the girlfriend and let her know that you're ready to leave tonight.

You walk up the stairs to your room, your sister walks out of her room in her PJ's and looks at you. "eh.." she lets out and walks away from you. She was usually pretty energized in the morning and more then willing to give a loud 'Good Morning!" to you. 

"This week couldn't get any weirder" you mumble.
"I agree.." your sister says zombie walking towards the bathroom door.
"Something happen to you?" you ask her
"Nothing. I had this weird dream last night, and it felt too real." she yawns and rubs her eyes

"Oh yeah? What was it about" you further inquire.
"Uh.. Nothing I guess, I kinda forget already." she walks into the bathroom a little faster.

Your stomach lurches as you think about how odd and coincidencial this whole situation with your sister seems to be.

All of a sudden, your knee's feel really weak and you fall down onto them. Your arms and torso start to shake and you feel shivers run through your entire body.

"Eric? Are you okay? OH GOD, WHAT'S HAPPENING TO YOU?!" Lauren shouts running out of the bathroom towards you.

"Huh? What's happening..." you can barely form a sentence, you realize now that your whole body suddenly feels really hot and your stomach starts churning in pain.

"You're getting..." Lauren starts to say but suddenly falls to the floor.

"Laur? Are you.." You tried to ask if she was okay.

You look into your room for just a second, as if by instinct, you see it. The UFO from the dream. It's flying towards your house again. Only you don't make it to the bright white flash this time.

"Shit" You say as you fall to the ground next to your sister, blacking out.

 


  Not so soon after, Eric awoke among a soft surface. It was his upstairs carpet. He easily recognized it. 

"The dream! It's happening again" you say as you turn around to see the worlds largest human face facing towards where you are standing. Your sister is still unconscious luckily.

"Laura!" You shout "This is actually happening?!" You panic

You aren't sure what your first plan of action should be. The fact that this came true could also mean the dream your sister had really happened, and it worries you that she may not be someone you want to trust.

"What do I do.." You wonder. 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Let's get this rolling.