- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A bad idea I felt like sharing.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Pretty much your typical character introduction chapter.

Eric had spent the last couple of hours packing some of his personal effects into a small bag he could carry over his shoulder. Him and his girlfriend Amberly were going out on a 2 day weekend vacation. He planned to surprise her this weekend with a surprise proposal at a fancy restaurant you were able to book a table for one night.

 

Amberly was 22 years old, you met her in grade school. She was the childhood friend most of your life, but the two of you took it to another level by the end of high school and have spent the last 5 years madly in love.

As you pack up the last of your belongings, your sister walks in.

 

Lauren was the name of your sister, she was 22, almost a full year in age behind you. You and Lauren got along great most out your life, you both love and trust one another with anything, not to say you don't have things you like to keep private.

 

"So mom just left for her trip, she says to make sure you lock up the garage on your way out, and to text her when you get there" Lauren says to you.

 

"I got it. I'm only leaving for the weekend. She acts like I'm going to be leaving for.." You had begun to say.

 

You looked out the window as you were talking and noticed something coming down towards your yard in flames.

 

You panic as the object gets bigger and bigger, threatening to destroy your entire house.

 

"HOLY SH--" is all you manage to say before a bright white flash covers your eyes and you hear the horrible noise of a plane crash landing right next to your ear.

 

You black out.

-----

You see yourself, kind of, you see yourself laying on the floor. Is this an out of body experience? Suddenly you're pulled back into your body and you fling yourself up into a sitting position. You look left and see giant mountains of cloth, confused, you look right and see the giant face of your sister, Lauren. Her eyes open suddenly and look right at you.

 

Before you can panic, everything goes black again.

 

You open your eyes and look around, you're in your bed.

You think about the scenario that just played out infront of you.

"What the hell? Was I dreaming?" You think.

 

Your first thought is to go look outside where you thought you had just seen some sort of flying vehicle crash into your house, not only was it not there, but the whole backyard looked like it was freshly cut.

 

Confused, you go and check to see if Lauren is okay as well. Upon opening the door to her room you notice that she is sleeping in her bed as well.

 

"Hmm.. something off about today" you say to yourself. 

 

As you leave and shut the door behind you, you hear your sister say something creepy in her sleep. 

"Come back little Eric, I'll find you. Hehehehe" she whispers

 

You are majorly creeped out at this point and move to your room to finish packing and get out of here asap.

Chapter End Notes:

Chapter 2 in an hour or two