- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story and contribution to this community. I hope you all enjoy. Please feel free to provide feedback.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This first chapter is an example of how the writing for the entire story will be. It is not a proper introduction to the story. I intend to get into more of the story line and background in the next few chapters.

Eva stood by one of her work stations looking down at the products of her labor. Anything was achievable through technology, she thought. But never did the perverted woman believe such an experiment would be successful so soon. She was pleasantly surprised and proud of her work, as any dedicated scientist in their right mind would be. However, Eva was unlike most scientists, in that often times, her work peaked her sexual desires and drove her wild with sexual desire. This particular experiment before her did just that, and she prepared herself for her rightful final moment of fun. Eva grinned sadistically with delight, as she looked upon the lab desk. Without hesitation, she took off her skirt and panties, and loomed further over the countertop. Her wild desires took over and soon enough she was rubbing with herself furiously.

------------

High above stood the most massive woman ever seen by the eyes of the tiny people in the isolated town on her desk. Out of nowhere they were brought into existence from their former lives. To each person, a large house was the easily size of a grain of sand, and they panicked while struggling to comprehend the overwhelming situation. Suddenly their vision was filled by an enormous ass and womanhood that appeared to be coming closer to them in slow motion. Her giant rear finally lowered, almost crushing the tiny town out of existence. The gust of wind caused by this simple action sent hundreds of the microns flying about throughout the air. The remaining tinies stared in awe at the massive wall of pussy and shaved legs which was now the surroundings of their world. People began screaming and running as her juices began seeping from her sex. She was close to climax. The tinies barely made any escape before the goddess pussy oozed its hot sticky girl cum. In this same instant, she spread her sex wide open and leaned forward, letting it swallow up the town. All but a few unfortunate souls were still left alive. They were either stuck fast to her lips or swept away by the powerful orgasm. In either event, they were as good as dead, and it would never be known to her the humiliating fates that they suffered.

------------

Eva sat her toned butt right behind the tiny town, allowing her legs to hang off the edge of the desk. She flicked her clit and rubbed her pussy intimately as she gazed downward at the helpless people. Juices flowed from her pussy down between her butt cheeks as her masterbation session intensified. She swore that she could barely make out tiny specks moving about in the town as she continued getting off. She thought to herself, "You are all so fucked. I am going to have my way with you pathetic mites whether you like it or not." Her fingers became coated with cum as she moaned and rubbed her cunt. She came abruptly, and her juices flowed out like a faucet over the micro population. She bent forward to rest, allowing her womanhood to engulf the town. Once she got off the desk, she looked down at the counter and smiled. Nothing was left of the tiny town but a small cum spot. Satisfied with her "work" effort, Eva cleaned up her mess and made her way over to her computer station to conclude on her findings. She indeed believed that she was officially the first genetics research specialist to successfully produce human organisms at the nano scale. This was just the beginning of a new chapter in her career.

------------

Alan was in complete disarray. The last thing he remembered seeing was the giant woman's massive cunt lowering down on top of him. A symbol of god in its own right, as it was what ultimately decided the fate of the tiny people. For Alan, his fate was not death following the horrible incident. He was lucky to be alive; bound to a thick crusty layer of cum in total darkness. "The goddess is not moving. Why is she still now? Where the hell am I!?" Once he regained full consciousness and awareness of his situation, he began flailing arms and legs about in effort to free himself from the sticky hold. A massive rumbling snore was made just moments after his attempt to free himself. "Oh man, she's sleeping! I'm gonna be stuck here forever! Ahhhhh!" Screamed the tiny main, but is was useless to cry out for help. There was simply no way for him to be heard at such a small size. The woman moved her hand down to her panty covered crotch and scratched her sex. Eventually, his efforts elicited a response. Alas, he was freed from his hold, and fell into her the crotch of her pink lace thong. If it were not for Alan being stuck dead center to her clit, he would have stayed glued to her massive womanhood until he was smushed by her folds or smeared in the midst of her next masterbation marathon.

------------

To Alan's misfortune, he was not the only one awake. Eva felt his tiny body tingling her most sensitive area and awoke to a pleasant surprise. She knew better then most, that there was no way he was just a simple ordinary itch. From experience, the giantess could tell that she had a special visitor. She figured that he was probably one of the microns from the nano scale project event earlier in the day. Her panties became moist almost instantly. She bit her lip in anticipation and instincively slipped her hand under the band of her laced thong. Nothing felt better to her then pleasuring herself in the middle of the night to her greatest fantasy. In no time, Eva let out a load moan followed by a powerful orgasm which soaked her panties. She could not resist inspecting her panties to get a closer look at her uninvited guest. After turning on her lamp for lighting, she took off her panties and brought them up to her face.

------------

Alan tried his hardest to avoid her massive fingers. She plunged her skyscraper sized digits deep into her soft wet pussy, just barely missing Alans tiny form. He tried his hardest to traverse the lace of her panties, knowing that it was his only chance to escape the dreadful ending that was soon to come. Every movement of his tiny body entangled him in her panties as if they were grabbing for him to stay. No sooner then Eva had started, she began quickening her pace, and her breathing grew louder and heavier. Alan knew this was it. He turned around and embraced himself as he watched her enormous fingers send her incredible womanhood over the edge. He was greeted by a massive torrent of cum which slammed him into the front of her thong. Once again, he was out cold.

------------

Eva grabbed a magnifying lense out of her nightstand drawer. She peered through the lense at the cum covered panties she held in front of her face. To her amusement, she noticed what looked like a subtle speck of dirt wiggling in her sticky juices. She giggled at the pathetic sight. "Well, well, well. If it isn't an itty bitty visitor." The tone of her voice must have suggested to him that his predicament was indeed very bad. Every word she spoke made the tiny thing struggle even more. "You caused me to make quite a mess!" She taunted. "I don't think you can clean every bit of that up yourself little guy. Looks like I'm going to have to help you out with that!" She licked her lips and flashed a sadistic smile, letting her words sink into her tiny captive's brain. The tiny speck flailed his arms and legs wildly like an ant stuck in water. Only this was not water and he was barely recognizable to the naked eye. After a moment of silence, she let out another giggle as her tongue escaped her mouth. She raised her wet panties up to her face, lapped every bit of it up with one flick of her tongue, and then swallowed her cum covered passenger.

------------

To Alan's surprise, he was not obliterated by the sheer force of her orgasm. Instead, he woke up to find himself ascending through the air at an incalculable speed. Alan was soon face-to-face with the beautiful horny goddess. He managed to stay afloat by struggling to free himself, but it was of no use. The sticky juice smeared him firmly to the paintes, and there was no escape. "Well, well, well" boomed the giant woman. Her voice put the fear of god into him, and caused him to frantically attempt to free himself. He knew from the vibrations of her voice and her demeanor that he was doomed if he did not break away. "You caused me to make quite a mess! I don't think you can clean every bit of that up yourself little guy. Looks like I'm going to have to help you out with that!" He screamed in fear as she licked her lips tauntingly. This was the end, he thought. Alan's last minute effort to escape his predicament was cut short as he was brought up to her gaping maw and licked off the crotch of the panties by her enormous tongue. One second he and the lake of cum rested on the lace fabric. The next second it was all gone; an instantaneous power of the goddess, The last few moments of his life entailed being forced down her throat and dissolving in her stomach to serve her devine body.

------------

Eva closed her eyes as she imagined the teensy thing sliding down her throat. The thought of swallowing such a helpless pathetic morsel drove her wild with lust. She required every bit of restraint to fight her temptations to pleasure herself a second time. She fell asleep once she calmed down, already forgetting about the microscopic visitor that she used to fulfill her twisted sexual desires.

Chapter End Notes:

I may only be able to add to this story once per month. Hopefully, I can make more frequent updates.