- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Author's Chapter Notes:

Thanks to 789654ar for challenge. This features the same characters as "In the town of Groowgon" but takes place in a different timeline with new characters. If you haven't read his story yet please check it out!

The Find

Katie strolled down the alleyway. She was heading over to her Boyfriend’s house. She was wearing a bikini under her jeans and pink top. Suddenly she tripped over. She managed to regain balance, she looked back to see what she’d tripped over. It looked like some kind of smart phone. She picked it up, it was a bit bigger than her hand and had a white casing and a touch screen. She tapped the middle and it sprang into life.

It displayed a welcome screen than flashed to a camera screen. “Please scan the object” said the phone. Katie turned it around so that the camera was pointing towards her. She heard a blip then turned it around. The phone had a photo of her on it and displayed her measurements.

Name- Katie Nolwind

Age-15

Height-5 foot 8 inches

Weight-135 lbs

Hair colour-Blonde

Eye colour-Blue

Shoe size- 7

Bra Cup- B

Suddenly a bubble popped up in the corner of the screen “Click to grow”. Katie clicked it hesitantly. It displayed four categories- Height, Muscle, breasts, penis. Next to each one was the measurements, except for penis, which was greyed out. “What the hell?” said Katie quite confused. She assumed it was some kind of hoax. She tapped height and increased it to 5 foot 10 and increased her bra size to C. She then tucked the into her jean pocket. It blipped, she quickly pulled it out. It displayed a countdown, saying “Growth in” above it. Kate watched as it dwindled down 5…. 4….. 3….. 2…1 Grow. Katie felt strange. Were her clothes shrinking? She swore she was a bit taller. “Ahh, it’s just me she explained.” Writing the incident off as being inside her head.

She finally arrived at her boyfriend’s house. She knocked the door and stood there for a while before it was finally answered. He wore his swimming shorts and a grey t-shirt.

“Hi Kate”

“Hi Matt”

“Say Kate, are you taller or something?” asked Matt. Katie stood shocked for a moment, she was the same height as her boyfriend. She would have to lie, he’d never believe her, “No uh… I’m using little heels in shoe sole.” She lied.

“Ooh right,” said Matt smiling “we’re going to the pool, yeah?”

“Yeah c’mon.”

After a short walk the couple reached the pool, their friend Riley was there. “Hey guys” she shouted over from her chair by the pool. It was mysteriously quiet considering the heat. Matt took his top and sneakers off and jumped in. “It’s so cool and refreshing.” He remarked. Riley jumped in with him. “C’mon Kate!” she shouted. “Oh I’ll come in in a minute” said Kate. She pulled out the device from earlier, this time she noticed its name “Size remote” She managed to discretely scan Matt.

Name –Matt Anderson

Age-15

Height-5 foot 10 inches

Weight-130 lbs

Hair colour-Blonde

Eye colour-Blue

Shoe size-9

Penis length- 7 inches

“7 inch.” She muttered under her breath. Matt was very shy so had never told her the length but she thought it was pretty big. She pressed “Click to Grow” It displayed the four options again, except this time breasts was greyed out and penis wasn’t. She increased his height to 6ft, and his penis size to 8 inches,. She clicked on muscle, it gave her a slider. She slid it up just a bit and pressed confirm. She wanted to see if it really worked. Once again the countdown started. 5…4….3….2…1 Grow. She stared at Matt. He seemed to expand slightly, but nothing too noticeable. Katie took off her clothes so she was just in a bikini. Yep, it was definitely smaller, but covered what it needed to. She dived in causing a big splash. She noticed her breasts were definitely bigger and…. Heavier. She swam over to Matt, instantly noticing his slightly bigger muscles. She looked under the water, an even bigger bulge. Riley stood up next to Kate “You seem… bigger.” She said as her eyes were directed to Katie’s bigger breasts. “Oh it’s probably just the light!” said Katie before going under the water to cool off more. Riley looked over to Matt, “You seem bigger too.” Under the water Kate was checking out Matt’s new bulge and muscles. When she heard Riley say this she realised she was in danger, what if she got caught?